The best topic

Replies: 8455
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on July 01, 2024, 11:29:57 PMGlad you back, Canada still sucks under its current leadership... much like the US.
It is a sick joke how Jagmeet Singh keeps propping up Justine's hated government. Canadians want an election right now so they can fire Trudeau.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on July 01, 2024, 11:29:57 PMGlad you back, Canada still sucks under its current leadership... much like the US.
Oh fuck yeah. I'm back two days and all the talk is this continent's authortarian politics.

In Singapore we have had the People's Action Party in power since Singapore was kicked out of Malaysia. Unlike True Dope and Bidumb, they put the interests of the people first instead of their own interests. So, I don't think about politics much in The Lion City.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on July 02, 2024, 12:00:54 AMOh fuck yeah. I'm back two days and all the talk is this continent's authortarian politics.

In Singapore we have had the People's Action Party in power since Singapore was kicked out of Malaysia. Unlike True Dope and Bidumb, they put the interests of the people first instead of their own interests. So, I don't think about politics much in The Lion City.

Power to the people!!! Nice!!! Sounds like my kind of place.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on July 02, 2024, 12:12:35 AMPower to the people!!! Nice!!! Sounds like my kind of place.
I'm soooooo fucking glad I don't have to have this continent's idiotic politics shoved in my face day after fucking day.

The news back in SG covered the US debates and netizens offered their opinions on it, but you can escape it. That isn't possible in Canada or the US.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on July 02, 2024, 12:18:04 AMI'm soooooo fucking glad I don't have to have this continent's idiotic politics shoved in my face day after fucking day.

The news back in SG covered the US debates and netizens offered their opinions on it, but you can escape. That isn't possible in Canada or the US.

I can avoid it too lol. Problem is, I feel like I still need to stay up to date on major events. Like I hear all the Jan 6 folks are finally getting a chance to be free. Something about the Supreme Court making a decision that a lot of the charges were bogus or some shit. Plus I've heard recently that the US is now an enemy to Russia, which is a big deal. I also heard Saudia Arabia or one of them countries, has ended the Petro dollar for the first time in over 50 years, they going back to the gold standard. The ones we get our oil from. Different things like that I like to keep up on.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on July 02, 2024, 12:33:54 AMI can avoid it too lol. Problem is, I feel like I still need to stay up to date on major events. Like I hear all the Jan 6 folks are finally getting a chance to be free. Something about the Supreme Court making a decision that a lot of the charges were bogus or some shit. Plus I've heard recently that the US is now an enemy to Russia, which is a big deal. I also heard Saudia Arabia or one of them countries, has ended the Petro dollar for the first time in over 50 years, they going back to the gold standard. The ones we get our oil from. Different things like that I like to keep up on.
And so on and so on.

Biden needs an enemy as a distraction and Russia fills that need.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on July 02, 2024, 12:37:02 AMAnd so on and so on.

Biden needs an enemy as a distraction and Russia fills that need.

Biden don't, his puppet masters need it.

THEY don't like how Russia has overcame the sanctions, they are winning with Ukraine, they have went back to the gold standard, they promote Christianity, they are against the gays, they are against the immigrants and have been deporting them. To THEM, Russia is in the way of THEIR New World Order. So of course Russia has to be an enemy, based on made up shit that Operation Mockingbird will cram down the normies throats.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on July 03, 2024, 12:26:38 AMBiden don't, his puppet masters need it.

THEY don't like how Russia has overcame the sanctions, they are winning with Ukraine, they have went back to the gold standard, they promote Christianity, they are against the gays, they are against the immigrants and have been deporting them. To THEM, Russia is in the way of THEIR New World Order. So of course Russia has to be an enemy, based on made up shit that Operation Mockingbird will cram down the normies throats.
The US also has it's eye on Russia's vast resource wealth. They always have.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on July 03, 2024, 12:49:16 AMThe US also has it's eye on Russia's vast resource wealth. They always have.

The Jews, you mean the Jews.

:crampe:

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on July 03, 2024, 02:15:31 AMThe Jews, you mean the Jews.

:crampe:
US indistry, and the military industrial complex.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on July 03, 2024, 12:26:38 AMBiden don't, his puppet masters need it.

Russia just wants to live free of American bullying/provocation.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on July 03, 2024, 09:45:13 AMUS indistry, and the military industrial complex.

Yes, yes, all the Jews  :crampe:

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on July 03, 2024, 01:10:47 PMRussia just wants to live free of American bullying/provocation.

As it should!  :good:

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on July 03, 2024, 11:38:47 PMYes, yes, all the Jews  :crampe:
We want to keep Dennis Prager, Ezra Levant, Laura Loomer, Lorrie Goldstein, and Benjamin Netanyahu.