The best topic

Replies: 10249
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:36:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonie, Blazor and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Moonshine is like Vodka but without the bitter aftertaste.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Lab Flaker on July 20, 2024, 08:40:25 PMI've never tasted moonshine, I sure hope it doesn't taste like bourbon. I don't know if it's those American Oak barrels, but the woodiness and aftertaste makes me queasy.

These days you can get it in all kinds of flavors.
The last jar I received was s'mores flavored.
Damned if I know how and to tell the truth it was only *a bit* like s'mores, but there we have it.
I still have most of that jar; not much of a drinker since.... my thirties?
Decades, at any rate.

From what I recall of having unflavored moonshine (been a really really long time) there wasn't much actual taste; just a lot of burning sensation. LoL

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 20, 2024, 09:49:58 PMThese days you can get it in all kinds of flavors.
Damned if I know how and to tell the truth it was only *a bit* like s'mores, but there we have it.
Decades, at any rate.

From what I recall of having unflavored moonshine (been a really really long time) there wasn't much actual taste; just a lot of burning sensation. LoL
They sell flavoured moonshine here. I hate anything sweet. I could not keep down s'more shine.

Shen Li

I'm back in SG Blaze. My sons are liking their new home. Well, they like the pool.

Shen Li

When I went back for those 2.5 weeks, I realized how much I do NOT miss Canada. The mass homelessness/poverty, the crime, the open drug use and often in school grounds, playgrounds, everywhere. And then there is idiotic taxes, a federal government that is determined to turn Canada into an authoritarian and poor third world hole.

In less than 20 years birds won't want to lay eggs in Canada.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on July 20, 2024, 02:01:09 PMNah, they did remove the Banksters from Russia. In fact, I think its Soros, that Russia has on a Wanted list. I don't believe the meme said anything about Rothschild being banned, it said they have infiltrated the US. They did so when creating the Federal Reserve, which ain't even Federal.

As far as the trans photo, I believe I included a "teehee" in my most, to show it was for humor purposes. If its Crooks for certain, I don't know, but I got a laugh out of it, lol.
Russia, has a lot of ultra rich "banksters" as you call them and no George Soros is not banned from Russia. If you checked that meme, you would know it's total nonsense. It originated in US defense Watch. From there it became regularly circulated by the truly gullible.

Shockingly, the same website that peddles headlines such as "Fake bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc's multiple Twitter accounts and aliases" and "Trump's Last Stand Against a Communist Takeover of America" shared some false information on Facebook. An article from US Defense Watch posted two years ago resurfaced on the platform this week, claiming that "Vladimir Putin [issued] international arrest warrant for George Soros . . . dead or alive."

No. This did not happen.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2733409/fact-check-did-putin-put-out-an-arrest-warrant-for-george-soros-dead-or-alive/

Brent

Quote from: DKG on July 21, 2024, 09:50:41 AMRussia, has a lot of ultra rich "banksters" as you call them and no George Soros is not banned from Russia. If you checked that meme, you would know it's total nonsense. It originated in US defense Watch. From there it became regularly circulated by the truly gullible.

Shockingly, the same website that peddles headlines such as "Fake bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc's multiple Twitter accounts and aliases" and "Trump's Last Stand Against a Communist Takeover of America" shared some false information on Facebook. An article from US Defense Watch posted two years ago resurfaced on the platform this week, claiming that "Vladimir Putin [issued] international arrest warrant for George Soros . . . dead or alive."

No. This did not happen.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2733409/fact-check-did-putin-put-out-an-arrest-warrant-for-george-soros-dead-or-alive/
checkmate :good:

formosan

Quote from: Blazor on July 20, 2024, 02:03:19 PMYeah, the more years you are there, they increase the amount of time you can accumulate.
What is the maximum?

Six weeks is the maximum annual vacation here.
too old to be a fashionista

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel on July 20, 2024, 07:15:00 PMI don't which video you mean. But, I was referring to your meme about Putin. It's disingenuous.

Aaah, I posted a vid on the page prior to this post, an old gentleman at a podium, presenting various books, written by THEM, that outline THEIR plans. The video is old, and it pretty much shows what was in the Putin quote. I've known all this a long time too. I do think Putin has talked of these things before, but I cant say for certain if that quote is genuinely from Putin, as you, but it is for real.... the facts.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Lab Flaker on July 20, 2024, 08:03:07 PMMy name is Lab Flaker sunshine! But ever since I heard about your mob giving prohibition the middle finger and knocking up the devil's swill in your jungle laboratories, I had a fond liking for the Deep South.

I heard that the birth of American people originated from the Deep South...a place called Virginia!

Respect y'all!!!  :drunk2:

Nice to meAT you "Lab Flaker" lol.

As my friend Garraty said, we are mere minutes from the literal Moonshine Capital of the World!!!! THE FUCKING WORLD!!!!!  :crampe:

What's even better than jus' being born in Virginia, is being in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Appalachian mountain range. I'm in God's Country. I've never been to a better place than here.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 20, 2024, 08:11:19 PMFranklin County, Virginia is practically synonymous with moonshine.
It's round 'bout a 30 minute drive from where I'm sitting- depending on traffic.

Not only synonymous, it is the literal Capital.

My Mom's side of the family came from Franklin County. They sing songs about that place lol.

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Lab Flaker on July 20, 2024, 08:40:25 PMI've never tasted moonshine, I sure hope it doesn't taste like bourbon. I don't know if it's those American Oak barrels, but the woodiness and aftertaste makes me queasy.

Quite different than bourbon!!!! It's clear, corn liquor.

Blazor

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 20, 2024, 09:49:58 PMThese days you can get it in all kinds of flavors.
Decades, at any rate.

If it "burns" a LOT, its piss poor shine lol. GOOD shine is smooth, and sneaks up on ya because you think it ain't that strong  :crampe:

As far as flavored, I love trying them all. S'mores sounds tasty, but I would not want to get drunk on it, cause of the dairy, that sounds like a shit show waiting to happen lol. I don't get drunk on the dairy ones, only a couple sips. My all time favorite is still Apple Pie shine. But the Pina Colada one has coconut and pineapple in it, and its super good. The pickle one, while sounding odd, is pretty good lol. Peach is always a winner. I've had so many lol, at least a couple dozen flavors lol.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on July 20, 2024, 11:15:15 PMI'm back in SG Blaze. My sons are liking their new home. Well, they like the pool.

Yay!!!  :yeahhh:

I know its hot there now, but how do y'all fair in the Winter?

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on July 21, 2024, 09:50:41 AMRussia, has a lot of ultra rich "banksters" as you call them and no George Soros is not banned from Russia. If you checked that meme, you would know it's total nonsense. It originated in US defense Watch. From there it became regularly circulated by the truly gullible.

No. This did not happen.

You are posting a "Fact check" from the people who decide what is facts and what isn't. I apologize, but I will not concede to something that is more Fiction than a meme.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List