The best topic

Replies: 10250
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonie and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on September 06, 2024, 01:37:37 AMWeak ass pussies doing dat shit boi boi.
It was not guys like me or Zetsu that were getting beat up. Those tough guys went after the most vulnerable Asians they could find going about their business alone.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on September 06, 2024, 01:33:11 AMTake note, the only ads you see with White folks exclusively now, is when they trying to sell treatment for STDs or some shit.

LMFAO! My wife and I see this and LOL our asses off! They're soo fucking scared to put someone brown on TV who portrays having VD, but they sure AF show the doctor being black!!!!  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe: BLACK SAVIOR SYNDROME!!!!!  :crampe:

EXCEPT GAIDS!!!! For some reason, it's trendy to show blacks having GAIDS and taking GAIDS drug dujour. Weird.

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on September 06, 2024, 01:37:37 AMWeak ass pussies doing dat shit boi boi.
boi boi indeed.
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on September 06, 2024, 01:34:28 AMAs the Media does! Wanna guess who owns most the media these days?  :crampe:
I don't need to guess, I know. It is a combination of national governments, big companies, and billionaire investors who either outright own them or control them. Beyond that is people like you and me in the case of corporations like Bell which is likely in any Canadian's investment portfolio.

Blazor

Nothing to see here, jus Spain pointing out the obvious almost 100 years ago lol...

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Brent

Quote from: DKG on September 07, 2024, 10:38:19 AMI don't need to guess, I know. It is a combination of national governments, big companies, and billionaire investors who either outright own them or control them. Beyond that is people like you and me in the case of corporations like Bell which is likely in any Canadian's investment portfolio.
Blazor wants to ignore the data and blame the Jews. Memes are reliable sources of information after all.

Blazor

Quote from: Brent on September 10, 2024, 01:19:33 PMBlazor wants to ignore the data and blame the Jews. Memes are reliable sources of information after all.

(Pets Brent on the head)

Shen Li

Quote from: Brent on September 10, 2024, 01:19:33 PMBlazor wants to ignore the data and blame the Jews. Memes are reliable sources of information after all.
It's a meme ffs. It's meant to be taken with a pinch of salt. Blaze knows that.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 10, 2024, 11:47:16 PMIt's a meme ffs. It's meant to be taken with a pinch of salt. Blaze knows that.

Exactly, and I know a lot lol.

I knew better than to get that jab, but Brent "trusts the science"  :crampe:

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 10, 2024, 11:50:55 PMExactly, and I know a lot lol.

I knew better than to get that jab, but Brent "trusts the science"  :crampe:
In all fairness, he probably had no choice. A locomotive engineer that close to retirement and a pension. I won't judge him.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 10, 2024, 11:52:46 PMIn all fairness, he probably had no choice. A locomotive engineer that close to retirement and a pension. I won't judge him.

If I had been in his shoes, I still wouldn't of done the jab. Forcing went against the Nuremberg code. Had he stood his ground, he would prolly be like a lot of the others that were wrongfully fired, and gotten a LOT more money than a pension worth.

My point in telling him what I said, was because my gut trusted the "memes", which to him means any picture I post. I don't think he knows what an actual "meme" is.

Maybe he'll get lucky, not get turbo cancer, and be able to enjoy his retirement without ailments. I honestly hope so anyway, I don't wish that shit on anyone.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

What's the point of retirement if you're in poor health post jab and can't enjoy it?
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 11, 2024, 12:08:38 AMIf I had been in his shoes, I still wouldn't of done the jab. Forcing went against the Nuremberg code. Had he stood his ground, he would prolly be like a lot of the others that were wrongfully fired, and gotten a LOT more money than a pension worth.

My point in telling him what I said, was because my gut trusted the "memes", which to him means any picture I post. I don't think he knows what an actual "meme" is.

Maybe he'll get lucky, not get turbo cancer, and be able to enjoy his retirement without ailments. I honestly hope so anyway, I don't wish that shit on anyone.
That's just it Blaze. We are not risking anything. IHJ was.

Locomotive engineer is a really good paying job in Canada and the US as I'm sure you know. He was so close to retirement when the Fauci Flu started. No sane person would simply walk away from that.

Frood

Like cutting your nose off to spite your face, I reckon.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on September 11, 2024, 12:13:36 AMLike cutting your nose off to spite your face, I reckon.
I'm not commenting on anybody's health. I'm just talking about his financial future. Nobody would just walk away from the kind of pension CP has.