The best topic

Replies: 10382
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:48:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 01:20:58 PMThe Irish guy is correct though, woke shit is pushed by jews and is a rebranding of cultural marxism.

The kike in the green t-shirt sperged out after hearing that. They always do, I've witnessed it countless times over the years. Even libtard jews rarely acknowledge this fact, despite fanatically promoting the ideology.

Is he a member of the Kikes Wearing Crosses Clan?  :popcorn:

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on Today at 02:09:14 PMLove that guy!!!!

LOL. You know which ones I mean.

Dewd, do me a favour and watch this short video and give me your take on it, because I still don't understand how Christian zionism can be a thing.

Lokmar

BTW, I watched another 7 minutes of that so called "JOOO!" in the green shirt debating that catlick muhzie loving fucktard and it was another 7 minutes of the green shirt dude fucking up the shit propaganda of the old catlick who loves muhzies. BTW, the green shirt dude condemned all jews promoting degeneracy of ANY kind including abortion, the rejection of Jesus, or/and the acceptance of kweirdos.

Dipshit catlick thinks muhzies have more in common with Christians than jews and Christians! LMFAO! I've heard of Jews For Jesus, Muhzies for Jesus, not so much!

Maybe watch that video for yourself and FFS man, get an education in religious beliefs!!!!.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 02:16:56 PMLOL. You know which ones I mean.

Dewd, do me a favour and watch this short video and give me your take on it, because I still don't understand how Christian zionism can be a thing.

That dude is a fucking moron! He should read the rest of the New Testament including the parts that state GOD will restore the Jews to their land in Israel, never to be expelled again, the Temple will be rebuilt, and a remnant of the Jews will be saved and accept Christ just to name a few examples.

Air-E-Ann, you remind me of the accusation against Christians who get told they "pick and choose".

Reggie Essent

You just never know what you're gonna see on Blazor's thread.