The best topic

Replies: 10499
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:25:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Thinking about you Blaze
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"Thinking about you Blaze

ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"Well my dad had a heart attack Wednesday night, went to the hospital, had another heart attack Thursday morning and was unresponsive. Hes on life support, in a coma, and has a temporary pace maker attached to him.

Oh Blazor, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad.  Modern heart medicine is amazing these days so I hope they can get him all fixed up and back to you as quickly as possible.

I will pray for only the best possible outcome for you and your dad.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
Oh Blazor, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad.  Modern heart medicine is amazing these days so I hope they can get him all fixed up and back to you as quickly as possible.

Oh I've told him all about you and your beliefs, he told me to tell you "see you in hell"  :laugh:   acc_devil

Im Joking! Im joking! lolol  :laugh:   :43(2):

He would prolly side with you on more stuff than I do actually, hes a media whore  :laugh:

Thanks for the prayers  :thumbup:

I know they are trying to keep his temperature down to prevent any brain damage. Then slowly bring him up. Still possible he might pull through.

One thing I hate, he just got a Jeep finally, and I was hoping to take him on a trail with me sometime. Still hopeful. Gonna replace 2 more control arms tomorrow on mine. Gonna be a perfect camping weekend, but I dont wanna go off with no signal in case anything happens. Up there it will 60 by day and 40 at night, perfect.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"

Oh I've told him all about you and your beliefs, he told me to tell you "see you in hell"  :laugh:   acc_devil

Im Joking! Im joking! lolol  :laugh:   :43(2):

He would prolly side with you on more stuff than I do actually, hes a media whore  :laugh:

Thanks for the prayers  :thumbup:

I know they are trying to keep his temperature down to prevent any brain damage. Then slowly bring him up. Still possible he might pull through.

One thing I hate, he just got a Jeep finally, and I was hoping to take him on a trail with me sometime. Still hopeful. Gonna replace 2 more control arms tomorrow on mine. Gonna be a perfect camping weekend, but I dont wanna go off with no signal in case anything happens. Up there it will 60 by day and 40 at night, perfect.

You're a cheeky monkey! HAHAHA!

There's always a hope until there isn't one.  Hang on to it.

I hope you get your bush time with your pops.  I really do!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Just change the name from Crazy Craig's to Blazor's lol....

https://bransonticket.com/sites/bransonticket.com/files/cheeky-monkey-logo_0.png">

Im hanging like the monkey! lol

I hope so too. I know he wanted to go camping one more time, but I dont think thats gonna happen. Dialysis has been rough on him all summer. Him and his wife has had a couple picnics by the river lately. Was glad to see him doing that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Just change the name from Crazy Craig's to Blazor's lol....

https://bransonticket.com/sites/bransonticket.com/files/cheeky-monkey-logo_0.png">

Im hanging like the monkey! lol

I hope so too. I know he wanted to go camping one more time, but I dont think thats gonna happen. Dialysis has been rough on him all summer. Him and his wife has had a couple picnics by the river lately. Was glad to see him doing that.

:laugh:

realgrimm

">https://www.facebook.com/linkuptv/videos/1900698089972266/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Well my dad had a heart attack Wednesday night, went to the hospital, had another heart attack Thursday morning and was unresponsive. Hes on life support, in a coma, and has a temporary pace maker attached to him.

I am so sorry Blazor.

kiebers

So sorry to hear this my friend. Positive thoughts and prayers to him, you, and the family.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

How terrible Blazor. Hopefully the medicine will work.

Blazor

Thanks for the thoughts y'all.

They took his temperature down to keep him from having brain damage, but when they brought it back up, he has some in the front left of his brain. Then they found he had sepsis, which is a body infection. 2 hours after they found that out, he passed away, which was Saturday night.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor"Thanks for the thoughts y'all.

They took his temperature down to keep him from having brain damage, but when they brought it back up, he has some in the front left of his brain. Then they found he had sepsis, which is a body infection. 2 hours after they found that out, he passed away, which was Saturday night.

Sorry bro.. Celebrate his life is the best remedy ..

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Sorry bro.. Celebrate his life is the best remedy ..

Smart as always Grimm  ac_drinks

Thats how I plan on it. Grilled shrimp one of the nights while he was in the hospital. Thats mine and his favorite. He was eating steak and shrimp 3 times a week, and if I knew I was about to go, I woulda had my favorite meals every night too lol.

My mom and dad divorced when I was 1, and I only saw him 4 times til I started driving. One of those times was when I was 10, it was just him and me, which was the only time it was just us two, and he took me camping for my first time and for 3 days. That is my best memory of him. I love camping, and always think of him when I go. He loved camping too, tent style.

I was conceived on a sail boat lol. He use to have a nice one before I was born, loved the water. He could swim with one leg. He eventually got a nice Bayliner and lived on it every Summer. It was a nice boat.

He was a take no shit, stand up guy, even with one leg, and I plan on keeping that tradition (except with two legs lol).

His wife is gonna sell his Corvette. She seems lost too. She wasnt ever too together upstairs, and this is compounding on it.

One of the songs we are playing at the funeral for certain is Freebird.

RW

Oh Blazor  ac_crying   I'm so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. We are here for you if there is anything you need.
Beware of Gaslighters!