The best topic

Replies: 10499
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:25:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Thanks for the thoughts y'all.

They took his temperature down to keep him from having brain damage, but when they brought it back up, he has some in the front left of his brain. Then they found he had sepsis, which is a body infection. 2 hours after they found that out, he passed away, which was Saturday night.

My condolences Blazor. :sad:

cc

Thinking about you Blaze!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Aww, thanks y'all  acc_hugz

Its appreciated.

I might post a pic of him tomorrow or something. Him and I look a lot alike, especially when he was in his 20s compared to how I look now. With the exception of his long hair lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

My condolences to you and your family Blazor..

I know what you're going through.

Blazor

Oh I know you do Fash. To a degree this aint my first rodeo either lol.

Thanks for the wishes  acc_hugz

I should of followed up my funeral thread with dad. He didnt really plan anything. His family all bought burial plots years ago, so he had a spot. But that was the extent of the planning.

Now his wife is putting the music part on me. We know my dad wanted Freebird, and that song from Titanic played. Other than that I gotta come up with a few. I know one I use to think of was Amazing Grace on the bagpipes. He loved Marley too, so another I thought of was 3 Little Birds (Dont worry about a thing), but I dont know about that one at a funeral.

Man I wish I woulda took that list Azhyla (sp?) posted in the funeral thread and went over it all with him. I think when things simmer down Im gonna print it out and fill out mine as well. Never know. Just dont wanna leave the burden on others planning things within a couple days.

Anonymous

Damn Brother. too bad.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"
Now his wife is putting the music part on me. We know my dad wanted Freebird, and that song from Titanic played. Other than that I gotta come up with a few. I know one I use to think of was Amazing Grace on the bagpipes. He loved Marley too, so another I thought of was 3 Little Birds (Dont worry about a thing), but I dont know about that one at a funeral.

Another I thought about was that song "go rest high up on the mountain", trying to figure out some others. Anyone have any suggestions? Im usually good at this, and came up with music for my own funeral in the process lol. I dont think the family would approve if I played "all I want for my birthday is a big booty ho" at his funeral  :roll:

kiebers

Another I thought about was that song "go rest high up on the mountain", trying to figure out some others. Anyone have any suggestions? Im usually good at this, and came up with music for my own funeral in the process lol. I dont think the family would approve if I played "all I want for my birthday is a big booty ho" at his funeral :roll:

:laugh:  :laugh:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VdizpYO_sI
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

realgrimm

">https://www.facebook.com/brownpridevida/videos/1840752692845654/

Anonymous

Did your father live in the same town as you Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Did your father live in the same town as you Blazor?

Yup, about 20 mins away.

So on the songs, I had 'em picked, but at the wake I found out that my uncle had picked from the chapel's playlist, booooooo. Some songs are ok, and he did pick one song my dad wanted. But man! He didnt get his Freebird  :sad:  Thats ok, hes a free spirit now, so when he haunts his brother I cant say I will blame him lol. This was the playlist I had picked....

First two was main ones he wanted....

Freebird - Skynyrd

My heart will go on - Celine Dion

Go rest high on the mountain

Amazing grace (bagpipes)

Bob Marley - 3 Little Birds

Simple Man - Skynyrd

Wish you were here - Pink Floyd

Didnt have to be all of them, those were my suggestions.

I found a text where he tried pranking me, with a dead face, back in July. He said I was the only one that passed, that I knew he was joking lol. Everyone else got mad at him. I asked him what he wanted played at his funeral, he said The Munsters lol  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Did your father live in the same town as you Blazor?

Yup, about 20 mins away.

So on the songs, I had 'em picked, but at the wake I found out that my uncle had picked from the chapel's playlist, booooooo. Some songs are ok, and he did pick one song my dad wanted. But man! He didnt get his Freebird  :sad:  Thats ok, hes a free spirit now, so when he haunts his brother I cant say I will blame him lol. This was the playlist I had picked....

First two was main ones he wanted....

Freebird - Skynyrd

My heart will go on - Celine Dion

Go rest high on the mountain

Amazing grace (bagpipes)

Bob Marley - 3 Little Birds

Simple Man - Skynyrd

Wish you were here - Pink Floyd

Didnt have to be all of them, those were my suggestions.

I found a text where he tried pranking me, with a dead face, back in July. He said I was the only one that passed, that I knew he was joking lol. Everyone else got mad at him. I asked him what he wanted played at his funeral, he said The Munsters lol  :laugh:

A good selection Blazor.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
A good selection Blazor.

Thanks  :howdy:

I have Freebird on CD in my Jeep. After the grave site service Im gonna play it, hes getting his Freebird! I may even take the top off the Jeep and do it lol. Already heard it twice this morning lol. Its on my Classic Rock CD I made 10 years ago. Also has a bunch of other songs on it I realized that would of been appropriate for him too today.

Wazzzup

So sorry to see that your father passed away.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
A good selection Blazor.

Thanks  :howdy:

I have Freebird on CD in my Jeep. After the grave site service Im gonna play it, hes getting his Freebird! I may even take the top off the Jeep and do it lol. Already heard it twice this morning lol. Its on my Classic Rock CD I made 10 years ago. Also has a bunch of other songs on it I realized that would of been appropriate for him too today.

That would be nice Blazor.