The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on August 30, 2023, 11:33:22 PMWell I aint like that bitch Pelosi, you were welcome to put your feet up on my desk hahaha.

I've been on break. Im gonna pop in more often, BUT.... still mostly busy til November lol.

Good to see ya!

OH!!!! I found ginseng up in the mountains!
What happens in November? Hunting season?

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN on August 30, 2023, 10:43:53 AMNot only me and Blaze.. We've got Frood, Caskur and Reggie --- This site is blessed with funny choppers.  I'm definitely at the bottom of the list compared to the others :D 

Frood's animated ones are hilarious lol. And you are not at the bottom for sure, I think your chops are better than mine a lot of times, you've got skills.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on August 30, 2023, 11:36:00 PMWhat happens in November? Hunting season?

Excited for hunting season too!!! No.... we just dont have to work our asses off as much lol. Prolly even drop down to 4 day work weeks in the middle of Winter. Also, I dont do as much in the Winter either, I like to eat and hibernate, lulz.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on August 30, 2023, 11:38:50 PMExcited for hunting season too!!! No.... we just dont have to work our asses off as much lol. Prolly even drop down to 4 day work weeks in the middle of Winter. Also, I dont do as much in the Winter either, I like to eat and hibernate, lulz.
I like to drink barrel wash in the winter. Owning a farm, my heavy workoad is over in November.

Is overtime mandatory where you work?

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on August 30, 2023, 11:42:14 PMI like to drink barrel wash in the winter. Owning a farm, my heavy workoad is over in November.

Is overtime mandatory where you work?

Same, Winter is for Whiskey. Summer is for beers, and I dont do piss water lol. I like Porters, Stouts, and Ciders sometimes.

My busy season at work is over in November too. Yeah, overtime is mandatory. 2nd shift on a Saturday night sucks.

This is Labor day weekend, 3 days, thats gonna be awesome. Then the week after, I requested off for Saturday to go to the music festival and camp. After that, its back to work on Saturdays. Its usually every other Saturday, but a lot of times they still make us work, and we only get 1 Saturday off a month.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on August 30, 2023, 11:58:11 PMSame, Winter is for Whiskey. Summer is for beers, and I dont do piss water lol. I like Porters, Stouts, and Ciders sometimes.

My busy season at work is over in November too. Yeah, overtime is mandatory. 2nd shift on a Saturday night sucks.

This is Labor day weekend, 3 days, thats gonna be awesome. Then the week after, I requested off for Saturday to go to the music festival and camp. After that, its back to work on Saturdays. Its usually every other Saturday, but a lot of times they still make us work, and we only get 1 Saturday off a month.
I can tell you aint a union shop.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on August 31, 2023, 12:00:18 AMI can tell you aint a union shop.

Nope lol.

They work us like slaves!

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor on August 30, 2023, 11:33:22 PMI've been on break. Im gonna pop in more often, BUT....

do you still do "flat earth"? i'm still "in the minority" here but i'm making a little progress....

https://thebluecashew.net/index.php/topic,15153.585.html
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Blazor on August 30, 2023, 11:58:11 PMSame, Winter is for Whiskey. Summer is for beers, and I dont do piss water lol. I like Porters, Stouts, and Ciders sometimes.

"gargling after a blow job is how they make light beer"  :crampe:

Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: RAVEN on August 31, 2023, 09:05:00 AMYou're making progress, hey?  I must have missed that  :crampe: Lemme go look :) lulz

are you curious about it? some folks aren't because they don't understand the purpose of it.... on the surface, it does indeed seem "trivial"....
Love Love x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 31, 2023, 10:14:42 AMare you curious about it? some folks aren't because they don't understand the purpose of it.... on the surface, it does indeed seem "trivial"....
People see it as something that unlike say climate alarmism, does not affect them.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on August 31, 2023, 10:19:48 AMPeople see it as something that unlike say climate alarmism, does not affect them.

when ppl have "bad information" they make bad decisions.... ppl who believe they "live on a ball zipping through space and are the product of a giant explosion and descended from fish/monkey hybrids" also feel small, irrelevant and void of accountability.... these same ppl are capable of making horrendous decisions.... they're also capable of extreme brutality....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 31, 2023, 10:29:03 AMwhen ppl have "bad information" they make bad decisions.... ppl who believe they "live on a ball zipping through space and are the product of a giant explosion and descended from fish/monkey hybrids" also feel small, irrelevant and void of accountability.... these same ppl are capable of making horrendous decisions.... they're also capable of extreme brutality....
With the exception of the activist class, most people's interest in politics is how it affects their lives personally.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on August 31, 2023, 10:35:12 AMWith the exception of the activist class, most people's interest in politics is how it affects their lives personally.

your own "personal" politics are irrelevant in this case.... politicians (outside of a very small few in insignificant positions) have no "party loyalty".... they're little more than self-serving, self-preserving reptiles.... the liberal party are blatant luciferians at this point and the conservative party is controlled opposition.... they have proven they have the ability and the support to cheat a fair election.... they have shown their total disgust and disrespect for the constitution and the public in general.... they have amassed an army of mentally ill degenerates and they have just about outlawed everything thats pure, good or right.... they're changing the very language we use.... twisting it to the point that words have no meaning whatsoever.... we are in the final days.... doesn't matter if you believe that or not....
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

reaps the honest

So old Blazor is back from brokeback mountain then.

Welcome back kid  :drunk2: .
Funny Funny x 1 View List