The best topic

Replies: 10485
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:01:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN on September 09, 2023, 11:26:27 AMBud, consider yourself lucky.. I was IP banned and redirected to an image of some dude's gaping asshole..lulz. To make it more special, BF placed the monkey logo in the hole. LOL..  Y'all keep getting punched in the throat, but keep going back.. and he knows this. :/  Look at the senseless bans and assboxes he's dished out not only once, but numerous times and it doesn't matter to some of you.  It matters to me and I will NOT be going back because of it.  I would consider some of you gutless motherfuckers.. especially the ones that keep getting fucked over and keep going back!

%10000 here

Any conservative who was unjustly banned or assboxed (you know who you are) is a total pussy for continuing to post there. Spam the fuck outta the place... that's one thing. But contributing positively after that shit? Oh hell nah.

It's one thing to get banned for being a deliberate asshole - it's another thing entirely to get biased banned because of some obvious favoritism that exists with their two tier moderation system

you couldn't pay me to go back
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 09, 2023, 02:41:10 PMIt's a quick php edit to do a redirect based on whatever criteria he chooses. Be it login name, source ip address etc etc. he sent you to a malware site problem as a way to siphon cash out of dark web hacker groups who will pay him x amount of cents per click based on referrer tags which will be embedded in the http request when you arrive at the destination.

what a scumbag

I did something very similar to this about 12-15 years ago at Trollvalhalla. Only it wasn't malicious. It was a shits n giggles thing for a good larf.

Im pretty sure avatar_Reggie Essent  remembers this one.

A bunch of us spammed the hell out of brawlhall one night just to rattle them up to come join trollvalhalla just to spam back.

only, unknown to them, I had modified the registration function so that after you entered all of your credentials it would bounce you back to Brawlhall's homepage.

Oh man we laughed our asses off on the hidden boards as the BH revenge squad was trying to figure out what the fuck was going on and POSTING about their frustrations publicly  :crampe:  :crampe:

And let this be a lesson to ANYONE that still wants to posts there.

The prick will hapilly try and infect your pc will malware if you don't toe the line.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 09, 2023, 02:50:08 PMAnd let this be a lesson to ANYONE that still wants to posts there.

The prick will hapilly try and infect your pc will malware if you don't toe the line.

And we all know he reads PMs

and logs in with people's accounts from time to time for "security purposes"

now how exactly would one do such a thing if they are not capturing credentials at the point of login?

NO php based forum software allows this by default. It's a security violation of the highest order and their software would be dismissed as garbageware if they ever included a feature such as this.

So yeah, he maintains a list of all usernames and their passwords (which can be captured quite easily) and the emails they used to register

now, tell me, what could one do with all of that information when you have an unsuspecting user who tends to use the same password across multiple platforms?

Sell it on the dark web perhaps?

We all know how desperate the fucker is for cash.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 09, 2023, 02:55:34 PMAnd we all know he reads PMs

and logs in with people's accounts from time to time for "security purposes"

now how exactly would one do such a thing if they are not capturing credentials at the point of login?

NO php based forum software allows this by default. It's a security violation of the highest order and their software would be dismissed as garbageware if they ever included a feature such as this.

So yeah, he maintains a list of all usernames and their passwords (which can be captured quite easily) and the emails they used to register

now, tell me, what could one do with all of that information when you have an unsuspecting user who tends to use the same password across multiple platforms?

Sell it on the dark web perhaps?

We all know how desperate the fucker is for cash.

And what about CW in all of this? She has known most of us for 15-20 years but yet she just sits back and does fuck all,whilst this scum bag tries to scam the fuck out of us.I might not particularly love some of the people from these forums but I'd never sit back and do fuck all if I noticed some forum owner trying to scam people etc etc.What the fuck is her problem.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 09, 2023, 02:41:10 PMI did something very similar to this about 12-15 years ago at Trollvalhalla. Only it wasn't malicious. It was a shits n giggles thing for a good larf.

When several of us at the VWCCPD shared a computer and we had our own server for our web site (which I maintained) I occasionally pranked the other officers by making a copy of our home page, pointing the desktop shortcut to the copy, and embedding various javascript codes. Sometimes it was a redirect (nothing malicious/dangerous), sometimes it was an alert telling them to get back to work, etc.

People who abuse that kind of stuff only ruin it for the rest of us.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 09, 2023, 03:04:14 PMAnd what about CW in all of this? She has known most of us for 15-20 years but yet she just sits back and does fuck all,whilst this scum bag tries to scam the fuck out of us.I might not particularly love some of the people from these forums but I'd never sit back and do fuck all if I noticed some forum owner trying to scam people etc etc.What the fuck is her problem.

Cw is an opportunist piece of shit. Always has been.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 09, 2023, 02:41:10 PMIt's a quick php edit to do a redirect based on whatever criteria he chooses. Be it login name, source ip address etc etc. he sent you to a malware site problem as a way to siphon cash out of dark web hacker groups who will pay him x amount of cents per click based on referrer tags which will be embedded in the http request when you arrive at the destination.

what a scumbag

I did something very similar to this about 12-15 years ago at Trollvalhalla. Only it wasn't malicious. It was a shits n giggles thing for a good larf.

Im pretty sure avatar_Reggie Essent  remembers this one.

A bunch of us spammed the hell out of brawlhall one night just to rattle them up to come join trollvalhalla just to spam back.

only, unknown to them, I had modified the registration function so that after you entered all of your credentials it would bounce you back to Brawlhall's homepage.

Oh man we laughed our asses off on the hidden boards as the BH revenge squad was trying to figure out what the fuck was going on and POSTING about their frustrations publicly  :crampe:  :crampe:

I do remember that one.  Here's a screen shot from that very night:

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blazor

Funny Funny x 2 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Witches, trolls, goblins... they're all caricatures of jews from days gone, used to warn future generations about these "people".       

Blazor

Quote from: Aryan on September 16, 2023, 03:21:00 PMWitches, trolls, goblins... they're all caricatures of jews from days gone, used to warn future generations about these "people".       

Never thought about it like that lol.

They've gained way too much control, slowly, over time, and now they are at peak power. And brother, you and I both see how this shit is unfolding, and it aint good. No one wants "war", but these fucks must be cast out, or we are all fucked, for generations.

On a side note lol..... dude I work with, we were naming old school wrastlers from the 80's, and he asked me about Rowdy Piper, and then asked if I knew he was in a movie hahahaha, and Im like THEY LIVE!!! We was talking movies all week lol, older ones, and quotes, but today we were on old school wrastlers lol. Made me think of you and U lol.

Herman

Piper was from Manitoba I think.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on September 17, 2023, 01:21:47 AMPiper was from Manitoba I think.

I do believe he was Canadian. But I loved his Scottish persona.

He also said that They Live was actually a documentary, and then he died!!!! Can you believe that shit!!! For real happened!!!

Odinson

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on September 17, 2023, 01:55:45 AMI do believe he was Canadian. But I loved his Scottish persona.

He also said that They Live was actually a documentary, and then he died!!!! Can you believe that shit!!! For real happened!!!
Most of the wrestlers from that era died too young.

Blazor

Lol avatar_Aryan and U

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List