The best topic

Replies: 10484
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:43:24 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 49 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Blazor

This is so cute, but wait til the end!!!!  :crampe:

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Jus' a heads up so no one worries lol, I've been watching The Hobbit a lil at a time after work this week, and Im fixin' to head out for the weekend and camp at a music festival. Wont be a HUGE festival like the others, and will be lots of homemade food brought followed by square dancin', and then pickin' and fiddlin' til the full Moon goes down lol.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on September 30, 2023, 11:51:51 AMJus' a heads up so no one worries lol, I've been watching The Hobbit a lil at a time after work this week, and Im fixin' to head out for the weekend and camp at a music festival. Wont be a HUGE festival like the others, and will be lots of homemade food brought followed by square dancin', and then pickin' and fiddlin' til the full Moon goes down lol.
We know October is your favourite montb.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on September 30, 2023, 12:05:09 PMWe know October is your favourite montb.

Yup!!!

October, September, and March and April, are prolly my top months. Basically Fall and Spring lol. October is the bestest though. With the finale of my seasonal fun to be on Halloween, then I hibernate, then kickoff for fun begins again on St. Patrick's day.

Blazor

I had SOOOOOo much fun last night! Square danced for the first time! It was awesome!!! Then we played music after that til 3am, I was last man standing.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on October 01, 2023, 04:22:36 PMYup!!!

October, September, and March and April, are prolly my top months. Basically Fall and Spring lol. October is the bestest though. With the finale of my seasonal fun to be on Halloween, then I hibernate, then kickoff for fun begins again on St. Patrick's day.
In Canada, I like the summer months. We do not get much of a fall or spring in Northern Alberta.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on October 01, 2023, 04:30:03 PMIn Canada, I like the summer months. We do not get much of a fall or spring in Northern Alberta.

I get that, y'all's Summer is prolly perfect. Here, its usually in the 90's, with 90% humidity lol. The humidity is the worst. I've been to Texas, and dry heat in the 90's is way easier to tolerate than with the humidity of here. Thats why when I have fun, I usually head for the mountains by water. Temperature drops 10-15 degrees up in places. Which is important to remember when planning any event. Im sure y'all got mountains, you prolly know of what I speak lulz.

Odinson

Two hikers and a dog found dead after a grizzly attack somewhere in Canada.

They were a couple.

What most likely occurred is that the loose dog pissed off a nearby grizzly and then the dog ran back to its owners with a grizzly on its tail.

The rest is history.

Sad Sad x 1 View List

Blazor

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson on October 03, 2023, 02:20:42 PMTwo hikers and a dog found dead after a grizzly attack somewhere in Canada.

They were a couple.

What most likely occurred is that the loose dog pissed off a nearby grizzly and then the dog ran back to its owners with a grizzly on its tail.

The rest is history.

And thats why you carry a .44 mag or larger when you go out in the woods. Guns really are a necessity in rural AND urban environments.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on October 04, 2023, 10:23:13 AMAnd thats why you carry a .44 mag or larger when you go out in the woods. Guns really are a necessity in rural AND urban environments.
Firearms and hunting are part of rural culture across North America.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on October 04, 2023, 10:23:13 AMAnd thats why you carry a .44 mag or larger when you go out in the woods. Guns really are a necessity in rural AND urban environments.

A .44 mag is what I carry when I go out in the woods. Aint no bear gettin' me!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on October 04, 2023, 12:30:45 PMA .44 mag is what I carry when I go out in the woods. Aint no bear gettin' me!

Mind sharing what model?

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on October 04, 2023, 06:46:15 PMMind sharing what model?

S&W of course! 629 Classic.