The best topic

Replies: 10484
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:43:24 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on October 14, 2023, 12:27:07 AMFinale of the year approaches!!!!

So much going on this weekend, and I got the whole weekend off!!! So stoked!!! One thing I might do is dress up as the Joker, and enter a costume contest and dance my ass off. Hopefully this gal will join me hiking too. Plus other things going on!

Hopefully next weekend as well, and the weekend after!!! STOKED!!!!!!! MASSIVE campout weekend, and Halloween weekend!

Thats if the rumors are true of no more Saturdays, and no rain.

And of course the Blazor Jam, for my birthday lol. I got that day off!

Lots of good times and good friends over the next couple weeks, SO AMP'D!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that, I go into hibernation. Y'all will hear from me more on the weekends again, until St. Patrick's Day, lulz. Thus the cycle of fun begins again.
I envy the way you make time for yourself.
gay, conservative and proud

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on October 14, 2023, 03:54:16 PMCan you share any details about her? Her age, what she does for a living, does she have kids, her race and anything else you think might interest nosy people.

Hmmmm, I suppose I can answer those lol, 29, Engineer, no, White.

Hike went awesome! The leaves are all colors, and combined with the stream and the waterfall..... absolutely amazing.

My friend and I got dinner after, which was also awesome, as well as the beer I had never had before, a certain brand of chocolate stout, but you could REALLY taste the chocolate! Loved it lol.

Pretty sure Im still on friend level, but at least I made an effort, and we both enjoyed our time together.

We both sang Sea Shanties together almost the whole 2 miles down lulz.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel on October 14, 2023, 07:53:56 PMI envy the way you make time for yourself.

Believe me, lately, my time is very limited, which makes it precious, which makes me go all out Blazor mode lol. Being on night shift kills a lot I can do, so I work and home all week. And if they make me work Saturday, which the bastards are trying to get us to do this week and it was suppose to be no more Saturday's, well..... there goes another precious day. Leaving me with only Sunday. If Im off Saturday, I do responsibilities during the day, and party by night. Then on Sunday, I have fun by day, and might wrap up some responsibilities that night.

Other than that, its jus me these days at the house. So I can do whatever the hell I want! Wooooooooooo!!! lolol

Make time man! We are never granted each day, we are simply blessed if we are.

If you are in a relationship, have time together, but its also important for you to have your own time now and then too. But get out there and have FUN no matter what!

Saturday night I went out as the Joker hahaha. Went to a dance club, entered the costume contest (rigged lol). I had so many folks come up to me for a picture. A lot of them couldnt understand why I didnt win, I was literally the best one there haha. Even was told I stayed in character the whole time I was there..... jus imagine full on Blazor mode, but jack it up several more notches, and add some zaniness thats Joker style lol.

Looks like I have to work this Saturday, and wasnt suppose to. So that will cancel out my camping party most likely. But I'll plan accordingly, and do something fun Sunday, maybe another hike. Its so beautiful out there this time of year.

I'll leave you with a quote I have on my wall....

"Its good to have some time alone, for dreaming daydreams all our own."

Its a stitched picture, that someone was throwing away, I said it didnt belong in the trash, and I took it. Besides the quote, also stitched, is a picture of a boy, sitting on a dock, fishing. Makes for a good reminder, to take time for yourself.

Cheers my friend.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on October 16, 2023, 11:59:04 PMHmmmm, I suppose I can answer those lol, 29, Engineer, no, White.
She is a young engineer. :thumbup2:

Odinson

Upper-class pussy, Yum!

Slurps!

:yeahhh:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

avatar_Erica Mena I tried to post on your discord for the first time in forever lol, wouldnt let me, even though I was in, weird.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on October 20, 2023, 11:31:43 PMavatar_Erica Mena I tried to post on your discord for the first time in forever lol, wouldnt let me, even though I was in, weird.
You can post on Discord? I thought everybody had to be on to post to them.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on October 21, 2023, 02:19:49 AMYou can post on Discord? I thought everybody had to be on to post to them.

I figured it out last night, jus' needed to restart my phone lol.

Nah, the text chat you can post anytime. Its the voice chat that more than yourself would need to be on there, unless ya like talking to yourself lol.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

The statue of Gen. Robert E. Lee in downtown Charlottesville has not only been torn down but also melted down in a secret ceremony. The Confederate statue was removed following the 2017 Charlottesville riot and will now be replaced with public artwork that is more "inclusive."

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on October 27, 2023, 04:09:20 PMThe statue of Gen. Robert E. Lee in downtown Charlottesville has not only been torn down but also melted down in a secret ceremony. The Confederate statue was removed following the 2017 Charlottesville riot and will now be replaced with public artwork that is more "inclusive."

Oh I know, the sons of bitches!

DKG

Blazor must have plans this weekend. I think he no longer has to work Saturdays.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on November 04, 2023, 04:39:01 PMBlazor must have plans this weekend. I think he no longer has to work Saturdays.

Yeah, they lied, we had to work today!!! BUT, they changed our department to half a day, since we busted ass all week. Dont know if Im going out tonight or not lol. Kinda wanna wait til next weekend.

Blazor

Odinson

Philippine slums aint that bad.

Palm trees and pretty women.

You can buy a woman for 20 bucks.

That is a bargain if I ever saw one.

They are so happy all the time.

Probably because its very warm and skirts are very short.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on November 04, 2023, 09:35:30 PMYeah, they lied, we had to work today!!! BUT, they changed our department to half a day, since we busted ass all week. Dont know if Im going out tonight or not lol. Kinda wanna wait til next weekend.
More working Saturdays in the future?