The best topic

Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 53 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on November 10, 2023, 12:10:48 AM10 years was my previous record, an '86 Nissan Sentra hatchback. Lost my virginity in that thing lol. Was such a cool car, very unique, and one of a kind after I got done with it. The back glass got shattered, and I converted the opening into a convertible. Snap down black vinyl with a moon window.
Jo Jo will lose his virginity in my car.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

formosan

Quote from: Odinson on November 10, 2023, 08:48:37 AMNissan Sentra = Nissan Sunny.

I drive a Nissan Sentra Odi.
too old to be a fashionista

Herman

Do you got four days off for US Thanksgiving Blazor?

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on November 10, 2023, 11:48:35 PMJo Jo will lose his virginity in my car.

I bet that will smell awful!  :facepalm:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Herman

Shen Li

I hope you start feeling better soon Blaze. I know this fall has been bad for influenza.
Love Love x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Shen Li on November 24, 2023, 03:47:41 PMI hope you start feeling better soon Blaze. I know this fall has been bad for influenza.
Drink lots of water and tea Blazor if you have the flu.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on November 22, 2023, 07:09:09 PMDo you got four days off for US Thanksgiving Blazor?

Yes!!! And super thankful for them! Especially since I been sick the whole time lol. Ain't been sick in nearly 3 years!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Brent

Quote from: Blazor on November 26, 2023, 01:44:01 PMYes!!! And super thankful for them! Especially since I been sick the whole time lol. Ain't been sick in nearly 3 years!
I haven't seen you around in a long time. Remember me? iron horse jockey.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on November 24, 2023, 03:47:41 PMI hope you start feeling better soon Blaze. I know this fall has been bad for influenza.

Thanks! Much better than I was. Still sick though. I felt well enough to make the food yesterday (turkey, mac n cheese, baked beans) to take to my sons Thanksgiving. Was gonna drop it off and have my nephew swing me a plate by on his way back through, but they all made me stay, and didn't care if I got them sick ❤ . All my fam are Purebloods, love them all. Some even texting me later and telling me how glad they were that I stayed, and that it felt more like Thanksgiving.

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel on November 24, 2023, 07:03:00 PMDrink lots of water and tea Blazor if you have the flu.

Exactly! With plenty of rest and sweat it out! I've had so many vivid dreams and keep forgetting them all, hate that lol.

Blazor

Quote from: Brent on November 26, 2023, 01:47:10 PMI haven't seen you around in a long time. Remember me? iron horse jockey.

I been trying to pop in more often, I'm officially in Hibernation season now lol.

Of course I remember you lol, even without you reminding me lol.

Blazor

Now that I'm caught up, I wanted to share this. I didn't write the words, but sounds like I totally could of....

Brent

Quote from: Blazor on November 26, 2023, 02:01:38 PMNow that I'm caught up, I wanted to share this. I didn't write the words, but sounds like I totally could of....

All of that will happen when I begin pre retirement vacation in three months.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Blazor on November 26, 2023, 01:54:05 PMThanks! Much better than I was. Still sick though. I felt well enough to make the food yesterday (turkey, mac n cheese, baked beans) to take to my sons Thanksgiving. Was gonna drop it off and have my nephew swing me a plate by on his way back through, but they all made me stay, and didn't care if I got them sick ❤ . All my fam are Purebloods, love them all. Some even texting me later and telling me how glad they were that I stayed, and that it felt more like Thanksgiving.
We have had more conductors and hogheads off sick with the flu this fall than I have seen in years. This flu strain seems to stick around longer than in the past too.
Informative Informative x 1 View List