The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 36 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Herman on December 10, 2023, 11:42:34 PMYa got to here. There are herds of them everywhere. As soon as it's dark out, ya got to drop your speed and keep your head on a swivel.

I had to scroll up to see you weren't talking about pigs...  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

priscilla1961

Quote from: Blazor on December 10, 2023, 03:11:09 PMHey you!! My favorite Asian Momma that likes to make party!  :l_dance:
:t5009:
Love Love x 1 View List
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Shen Li

Blaze, what are your X-mas plans? How much time will you get off to go clubbing?

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on December 10, 2023, 07:38:02 PMDid you meet someone there or did you go with someone?

That night I rolled solo, as I do a lot these days. No one got my energy hahaha...... til now!!!! My friend that went into the marines, that I hung out with a lot last year, is back in town for a couple weeks. She is for real my spirit twin, but a young gal hahaha. Her birthday 3 days after mine. This past Saturday we saw each other for the first time in a long time, and we went to the club, and all eyes were on us hahahaaha. Lots of folks cheering us on. Then we went to find another club we went to once, but they had closed down after the shooting lol. It turned out it was a different place, and was open, with lots of cars out, so we was like fuck it, must be a party hahaha. Mostly a gambling spot, but the music was good, and vibing, so we chilled lol. Huge ass Dragon when you walked in lol.

Then yesterday I did Sea Shanty practice with friends. I stay busy lol. Its crunch time for me right now, and its Monday and I dont feel like it lol, but I need to make a pumpkin roll and some fudge for some of my coworkers. If not tonight, then tomorrow, BUT, I have a feeling my marine friend will want to do taco tuesday together..... tacos are our favorite lol.... twins remember lol. I ordered her a taco shirt for Christmas hahahahaha, military themed  :crampe:

I had a gal from work over this past tuesday, she wanted my tacos lol, the shrimp ones. Now she making them at home yesterday lol. Also jus a friend.

I have Asian Syndrome ShenLi, they all think I look younger, like way younger lol. Yet as soon as my "number" is revealed, Im instantly friend zoned lol. At the same time, the ones my actual age, mostly look like they could be my Mom hahahaha....... except the Asians lol. Hence my saying I have Asian Syndrome lol. Im older, but look and feel youthful as fuck  :yeahhh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on December 10, 2023, 11:42:34 PMYa got to here. There are herds of them everywhere. As soon as it's dark out, ya got to drop your speed and keep your head on a swivel.

Same. Im on the lookout bigtime at dusk.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on December 19, 2023, 12:39:58 AMSame. Im on the lookout bigtime at dusk.
We have herds of them on the side of the highways at night.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on December 16, 2023, 12:50:12 AMBlaze, what are your X-mas plans? How much time will you get off to go clubbing?

Oh my, I have SO much time off coming up, its gonna be LIT!!!! lulz

Its not the same as the original plan they told us, we do have to work some, but I put in a lil PTO off too, so I could still do what I planned.

So, they got us coming for some big meeting this thursday, suppose to be chill for a few hours til the owner does a livestream. Then Im free!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have Thursday night, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday!!!! THEN, I work Tuesday, then PTO off Wednesday to jam with friends, work Thursday, then off Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday!!!! OMG!!!!!!

There will be so much to do! I know I'll be having a Christmas dinner with my side of the family at my Son's new place this weekend. Then having dinner on Christmas at my in laws. I know talk is in the works of possibly going to the club for EDM night lol, plus another night. Then a BIG party New years weekend. Gonna be LIT!!!!! And this is jus what I know of off the top of my head lol.

Kiebers sees my Snaps lol, he knows I be having fun hahahaha. And making good food hahahaha.
Love Love x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on December 19, 2023, 12:48:14 AMWe have herds of them on the side of the highways at night.

Same here lol.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on December 19, 2023, 12:48:58 AMOh my, I have SO much time off coming up, its gonna be LIT!!!! lulz

Its not the same as the original plan they told us, we do have to work some, but I put in a lil PTO off too, so I could still do what I planned.

So, they got us coming for some big meeting this thursday, suppose to be chill for a few hours til the owner does a livestream. Then Im free!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have Thursday night, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday!!!! THEN, I work Tuesday, then PTO off Wednesday to jam with friends, work Thursday, then off Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday!!!! OMG!!!!!!

There will be so much to do! I know I'll be having a Christmas dinner with my side of the family at my Son's new place this weekend. Then having dinner on Christmas at my in laws. I know talk is in the works of possibly going to the club for EDM night lol, plus another night. Then a BIG party New years weekend. Gonna be LIT!!!!! And this is jus what I know of off the top of my head lol.

Kiebers sees my Snaps lol, he knows I be having fun hahahaha. And making good food hahahaha.
Not bad time off I guess. But, in Canada you would have Tuesday the twenty sixth off too.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on December 19, 2023, 01:06:42 AMNot bad time off I guess. But, in Canada you would have Tuesday the twenty sixth off too.

Yeah I "thought" Christmas Eve was a paid holiday too, but maybe not. If so, yeah, we "should" have Friday or Tuesday off with pay, I would think.

Originally we was suppose to be off the whole Christmas week, with volunteer days, as in we could work or not.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on December 19, 2023, 01:17:57 AMYeah I "thought" Christmas Eve was a paid holiday too, but maybe not. If so, yeah, we "should" have Friday or Tuesday off with pay, I would think.

Originally we was suppose to be off the whole Christmas week, with volunteer days, as in we could work or not.
The day after Christmas is called Boxing Day. It's a national holiday here.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on December 19, 2023, 01:22:02 AMThe day after Christmas is called Boxing Day. It's a national holiday here.

I remember that, like Black Friday here.

caskur

Quote from: Blazor on December 19, 2023, 01:28:25 AMI remember that, like Black Friday here.

Australia has Boxing Day and it is a holiday too.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

Quote from: caskur on December 19, 2023, 01:56:36 AMAustralia has Boxing Day and it is a holiday too.

We have boxing day on St. Patrick's Day  :crampe:

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on December 19, 2023, 12:48:58 AMOh my, I have SO much time off coming up, its gonna be LIT!!!! lulz

Your in-laws??? Did you get married again and not invite us.