The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on December 19, 2023, 07:35:07 PMYour in-laws??? Did you get married again and not invite us.

Lol no, this was my wife's family, the only wife lol. We all still family.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on December 20, 2023, 03:46:31 AMLol no, this was my wife's family, the only wife lol. We all still family.
That is good, you keep in contact with them.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on December 20, 2023, 09:51:17 AMThat is good, you keep in contact with them.

Most of them are gone, one about to be, not many left. But yeah, I always got along with them, and my wife died, so it wasnt like we went through a divorce or anything. A different situation than normal lol.

Blazor

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on December 23, 2023, 01:58:02 PM
But, Bo Duke can't get the FBI and DOJ to do his dirty work like Jim Crow Joe does.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Blazor

What a wild weekend lol.

Thursday, it began, at work of all places lol. It was a fun day, not gonna lie. Had folks hittin' me up if I was gonna do karaoke, cause they KNOW how I roll hahahaha. I had to have a cup of coffee first, and as soon as I was done, I grabbed the mic lol. Sang Joy to the World by 3 Dog Night. The crowd gathered, they cheered me on, and they went OFF when I danced and hit the high notes at the end too hahahaha. Awesome time the first half, then we went to another location the other half, and feasted and hung out, which was also fun lol. WHOLE 'nother story there, which I wont divulge hahaha. My friend is in town, and she hit me up, and we went and caught some live music and danced our asses off. Then went to EDM night at another club and danced our asses off there too lol. This was Day 1 hahaha.

Friday night, we go to check out a big Christmas bash at another club, featuring a lot of band members popping in and out while a core band kept going the whole night. We got denied when we got there, sold out, but I worked my charm, she worked hers, and we got in hahaha. AWESOME night. We were up front, and had lots of compliments on our vibe and energy, plus pro photographers taking our pics all night ahhahaha. We closed it down there, then went to another dance club, closed it down lol. Then came back to my place long enough to grill burgers, which I used hashbrown patties as buns, a MUST try if you havent done so yet lol.

Then came Saturday, my friend wanted to dress up as Crazy Christmas Clowns lol, so we did lol. Then went and hit a dance club like that lol. Folks wanting our pics and shit lol. Went to another dance club after that, and danced on both dance floors lol. Then came to my place and made tacos, jamaican jerk shrimp ones, and burger ones, with dorito taco shells lol. Then passed out lol.

Sunday, I went for a nice hike, it was so pretty here, like 63 degrees. Hiked to a mountain top, and catched the sunset. Was so beautiful. Came home and made Christmas fudge.

Monday, Christmas, made my goodies (mac n cheese, and baked beans with deer meat), and went to the in-laws and met other family there, had a good time. Ate more food when I got home and passed out lol. Had turkey, ham, deviled eggs, green beans, German tater salad, macaroni salad, my baked beans and macaroni and cheese, rolls, cheesecake, eclairs, fudge..... I think thats all I ate lol, but that wasnt all lol. Plus I ate a lot of that again, plus pumpkin roll lol.

Now, time for Taco Tuesday  :yeahhh:

Tomorrow Im off, took it off, and going to jam with my fiddle with friends, then go check out some live music.

Blazor

Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Blazor on December 27, 2023, 12:43:20 AMWhat a wild weekend lol.

Thursday, it began, at work of all places lol. It was a fun day, not gonna lie. Had folks hittin' me up if I was gonna do karaoke, cause they KNOW how I roll hahahaha. I had to have a cup of coffee first, and as soon as I was done, I grabbed the mic lol. Sang Joy to the World by 3 Dog Night. The crowd gathered, they cheered me on, and they went OFF when I danced and hit the high notes at the end too hahahaha. Awesome time the first half, then we went to another location the other half, and feasted and hung out, which was also fun lol. WHOLE 'nother story there, which I wont divulge hahaha. My friend is in town, and she hit me up, and we went and caught some live music and danced our asses off. Then went to EDM night at another club and danced our asses off there too lol. This was Day 1 hahaha.

Friday night, we go to check out a big Christmas bash at another club, featuring a lot of band members popping in and out while a core band kept going the whole night. We got denied when we got there, sold out, but I worked my charm, she worked hers, and we got in hahaha. AWESOME night. We were up front, and had lots of compliments on our vibe and energy, plus pro photographers taking our pics all night ahhahaha. We closed it down there, then went to another dance club, closed it down lol. Then came back to my place long enough to grill burgers, which I used hashbrown patties as buns, a MUST try if you havent done so yet lol.

Then came Saturday, my friend wanted to dress up as Crazy Christmas Clowns lol, so we did lol. Then went and hit a dance club like that lol. Folks wanting our pics and shit lol. Went to another dance club after that, and danced on both dance floors lol. Then came to my place and made tacos, jamaican jerk shrimp ones, and burger ones, with dorito taco shells lol. Then passed out lol.

Sunday, I went for a nice hike, it was so pretty here, like 63 degrees. Hiked to a mountain top, and catched the sunset. Was so beautiful. Came home and made Christmas fudge.

Monday, Christmas, made my goodies (mac n cheese, and baked beans with deer meat), and went to the in-laws and met other family there, had a good time. Ate more food when I got home and passed out lol. Had turkey, ham, deviled eggs, green beans, German tater salad, macaroni salad, my baked beans and macaroni and cheese, rolls, cheesecake, eclairs, fudge..... I think thats all I ate lol, but that wasnt all lol. Plus I ate a lot of that again, plus pumpkin roll lol.

Now, time for Taco Tuesday  :yeahhh:

Tomorrow Im off, took it off, and going to jam with my fiddle with friends, then go check out some live music.

You packed a lot of activities into your Christmas break Blazor..

Christmas is less hectic for me now that my children are young adults.
too old to be a fashionista

Blazor

Quote from: formosan on December 27, 2023, 01:29:49 PMYou packed a lot of activities into your Christmas break Blazor..

Christmas is less hectic for me now that my children are young adults.

I did, teehee. More fun tonight.

I know thats right! Felt like an easy Christmas this year.

On Christmas Eve, when I hiked to that mountain top, I prayed as the sun was sitting on top of another mountain top, thanking Him for all that He does for me. And oddly, for a few seconds, the sun suddenly seemed much brighter. Felt blessed.

Blazor

I laughed too hard at this lolol. L might enjoy this lolol....

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on January 05, 2024, 01:45:52 AMI laughed too hard at this lolol. L might enjoy this lolol....

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're right! I literally had tears!!!!!!  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on January 05, 2024, 09:19:12 AMBWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're right! I literally had tears!!!!!!  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

I wanna learn that tune on the fiddle hahahahaha. I've played that vid at least half a dozen times  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Blazor

Blazor

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List