The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 11, 2024, 04:05:15 PMnot as much as apemoron

He's a cock gobbling machine
That is hard to believe.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on January 11, 2024, 04:38:34 PMThat is hard to believe.
You don't know apeman

I loves cock more than anything

Thiel

Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 11, 2024, 01:49:29 PMApeman eats dick.

Lots of dick
That aint exactly breaking news.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Aryan on January 11, 2024, 08:28:24 AMThe seethe is real.

That one never gets old lol.

So many damn memes going on about the "sewer rats"  :crampe:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on January 11, 2024, 08:57:52 AMHappy belated 2024 Blaze.

You too!!!!

I came down with the flu the day before new years eve. Called out for the first time on that Tuesday, my only day allowed for the month. It turned into sinus and chest congestion. I would start to feel better, but then work would work my ass off, and it would start to return. So Im still dealing with it, and hoping to kick it this weekend with lots of rest, Im off the next 4 days!!!  :yeahhh:  I had taken tomorrow off for a dentist appointment. Im still going lol. Takes months for an appointment! Then I plan to take it easy til I go back to work on Tuesday. Besides MLK day on Monday, tomorrow is Lee/Jackson day here in the South! I'd love to go and be in the parade Saturday, but Im gonna stay home and rest so that I get rid of this shit.

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor on January 12, 2024, 12:32:16 AMThat one never gets old lol.

So many damn memes going on about the "sewer rats"  :crampe:

I really hope ths doesn't get swept under the rug...
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Blazor on January 12, 2024, 12:38:22 AMYou too!!!!

I came down with the flu the day before new years eve. Called out for the first time on that Tuesday, my only day allowed for the month. It turned into sinus and chest congestion. I would start to feel better, but then work would work my ass off, and it would start to return. So Im still dealing with it, and hoping to kick it this weekend with lots of rest, Im off the next 4 days!!!  :yeahhh:  I had taken tomorrow off for a dentist appointment. Im still going lol. Takes months for an appointment! Then I plan to take it easy til I go back to work on Tuesday. Besides MLK day on Monday, tomorrow is Lee/Jackson day here in the South! I'd love to go and be in the parade Saturday, but Im gonna stay home and rest so that I get rid of this shit.

You must have "long covid"....

:pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

It's been a bad fall/winter for the flu. I hope it takes a hike soon.

Shen Li

I feel ur pain.I had a bad case of the flu in the fall that seriously wore out it's welcome

Blazor

Quote from: Aryan on January 12, 2024, 04:44:51 AMI really hope ths doesn't get swept under the rug...

Shen Li

Blaze, how are you?

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on January 14, 2024, 03:11:39 PMBlaze, how are you?

Not bad! Almost over this damn sinus and chest crap. Resting most the weekend is paying off. I've got all my responsibility stuff done til Thursday, so Im gonna continue to rest til I return to work on Tuesday. Been watching Kungfu flicks lately lol. Gonna keep that trend tonight, prolly watch Ip Man part 1 and 2. I did watch Gods and Generals (civil war flick, 5 hours) yesterday for Lee Jackson day weekend. And had fried chicken tenders last night, cause thats what Lee loved to eat lol..... jus like you lol.... hell me too!

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on January 14, 2024, 07:59:06 PMNot bad! Almost over this damn sinus and chest crap. Resting most the weekend is paying off. I've got all my responsibility stuff done til Thursday, so Im gonna continue to rest til I return to work on Tuesday. Been watching Kungfu flicks lately lol. Gonna keep that trend tonight, prolly watch Ip Man part 1 and 2. I did watch Gods and Generals (civil war flick, 5 hours) yesterday for Lee Jackson day weekend. And had fried chicken tenders last night, cause thats what Lee loved to eat lol..... jus like you lol.... hell me too!
Rest-check
Plenty of fluids-check
Kung fu movies-check

doctor's advice

Funny Funny x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on January 14, 2024, 07:59:06 PMNot bad! Almost over this damn sinus and chest crap. Resting most the weekend is paying off. I've got all my responsibility stuff done til Thursday, so Im gonna continue to rest til I return to work on Tuesday. Been watching Kungfu flicks lately lol. Gonna keep that trend tonight, prolly watch Ip Man part 1 and 2. I did watch Gods and Generals (civil war flick, 5 hours) yesterday for Lee Jackson day weekend. And had fried chicken tenders last night, cause thats what Lee loved to eat lol..... jus like you lol.... hell me too!
I had COVID recently. I know some folks that had this year's flu. This year's flu makes COVID look like a mild sneeze.
Informative Informative x 1 View List