The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

I like this lol L

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on March 28, 2024, 01:40:40 PMLies. You are a racist, a homophobe, an Islamophobe, a nazi, a transphobe, and a denier. See how opposition to his hated tax goes in this country?
you're right. Taxing minorities and denying them the basic public services they pay for in those heafty taxes is good for them and anything otherwise is racist

did you know the bridge that collapsed in Baltimore was racist?

It's true. Pete Buttplug .. our nonexistent transportation secretary took a break from his very important task of breast feeding his adopted child to tell us this.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Blazor

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

Blazor

My Mom had hair like this too lol. Took n hour and a lot of hairspray lol.

Blazor

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Remember when our beloved Kyle Rittenhouse put down one of those filthy pedophiles at a BLM riot and libtards cried?

that was great
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 02:30:31 PMRemember when our beloved Kyle Rittenhouse put down one of those filthy pedophiles at a BLM riot and libtards cried?

that was great

Lol, not jus one, but put down TWO! The world needs more Kyles.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Blazor

Cute Kittah moments ahead (hope Shen Li don't get hungry)

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 02:30:31 PMRemember when our beloved Kyle Rittenhouse put down one of those filthy pedophiles at a BLM riot and libtards cried?

that was great

FUKIN AYE!!!!!!!  :yeahhh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor on March 28, 2024, 02:37:36 PMCute Kittah moments ahead (hope Shen Li don't get hungry)

Was the second filthy vermin registered democrat scum a pedophile or just a domestic abuser?

I cannot recall

in either event... he dispatched two lib cockroaches to a place where they belong and I for one am very grateful

Blazor

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 02:40:47 PMWas the second filthy vermin registered democrat scum a pedophile or just a domestic abuser?

I cannot recall

in either event... he dispatched two lib cockroaches to a place where they belong and I for one am very grateful

I honestly cant remember specifically, jus that all 3 were bad folks, and Kyle made the world a better place.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor on March 28, 2024, 02:52:07 PMI honestly cant remember specifically, jus that all 3 were bad folks, and Kyle made the world a better place.

He's such a good kid

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 01:56:48 PMyou're right. Taxing minorities and denying them the basic public services they pay for in those heafty taxes is good for them and anything otherwise is racist

did you know the bridge that collapsed in Baltimore was racist?

It's true. Pete Buttplug .. our nonexistent transportation secretary took a break from his very important task of breast feeding his adopted child to tell us this.
I didn't know he and his husband adopted a baby. I do not care either.

I do know he is an out of touch hypocrite progtard that doesn't walk the talk that he spews.