The best topic

Replies: 7350
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 17, 2024, 04:54:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Aryan on May 03, 2024, 01:21:06 PMHe probably got tired of the relentless pro-jew garbage on here.
Ya, whatever Scouse. Welcome back.

Shen Li

Quote from: Aryan on May 03, 2024, 01:21:06 PMHe probably got tired of the relentless pro-jew garbage on here.
That implies he has Jewish bogeymen living in his head.

Frood

avatar_Blazor spotted having way too much food, fun, and dancing with a cutey pie.

Diet, Blazor.... diet.  :crampe:

https://x.com/_ROB_29/status/1786531979762229698
Love Love x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Whatever Blazor is doing, I am certain he is enjoying himself. He always manages to find time for a good time.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Aryan

Quote from: Shen Li on May 04, 2024, 12:46:21 AMThat implies he has Jewish bogeymen living in his head.

Your home country's state media doesn't share your views.

Aryan

DKG

Quote from: Aryan on May 04, 2024, 09:39:54 AMYour home country's state media doesn't share your views.

And obviously you trust the translation, no questions asked.

This is ironic since I did a little checking on SL's claim and it is true that China holds a lot of the cards in Israel's economy just like they do with most of sub Saharan Africa.

DKG

Quote from: Aryan on May 04, 2024, 09:43:48 AMThoughts?

China did not have global influence until after Mao's death and the abandonment of communism in favour of a free market.

Aryan

Quote from: DKG on May 04, 2024, 09:51:17 AMAnd obviously you trust the translation, no questions asked.

This is ironic since I did a little checking on SL's claim and it is true that China holds a lot of the cards in Israel's economy just like they do with most of sub Saharan Africa.

And naturally you cast doubt on the translation because you don't like what it allegedly says.

Read it again, China isn't criticising Jizzrael, it's highlighting just how powerful jews are in America.

formosan

Quote from: DKG on May 04, 2024, 09:51:17 AMAnd obviously you trust the translation, no questions asked.

It does translate Seoul.....but, this is typical of China to scapegoat a single group in America and then later erase the provocative comment..

For decades they have made similar misleading coomments about the "powerful" Taiwanese lobby that controls Ameerican foreign policy.
too old to be a fashionista

formosan

I should have mentioned we know for sure China interfered in Canada's 2019 and 2021 elections.......China is so hypocritical.
too old to be a fashionista

JOE

Quote from: formosan on May 04, 2024, 11:10:15 AMI should have mentioned we know for sure China interfered in Canada's 2019 and 2021 elections.......China is so hypocritical.

China may have interfere with Vancouver's mayoralty elections too. And not just with its current mayor Kenny Sim F ormosan. I bet one of the previous mayors Gregor Roberson got in with their help too. He was a real hose bag & most people hated him. I never saw he got in all those times. His elections musta been rigged because I rarely met anybody who voted for him.

There's a lotta corruption in BC. Probably a lot more than Alberta. When they combine real estate and drugs anything can happen.

Lokmar

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on May 04, 2024, 12:18:34 PMChina may have interfere with Vancouver's mayoralty elections too. And not just with its current mayor Kenny Sim F ormosan. I bet one of the previous mayors Gregor Roberson got in with their help too. He was a real hose bag & most people hated him. I never saw he got in all those times. His elections musta been rigged because I rarely met anybody who voted for him.

There's a lotta corruption in BC. Probably a lot more than Alberta. When they combine real estate and drugs anything can happen.
Don't you worry your pretty little head Sweetie. Daddy Thiel will protect you.
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

Quote from: formosan on May 04, 2024, 11:08:16 AMIt does translate Seoul.....but, this is typical of China to scapegoat a single group in America and then later erase the provocative comment..

For decades they have made similar misleading coomments about the "powerful" Taiwanese lobby that controls Ameerican foreign policy.
Alright. But, it's hypocritical while Chinese state owned and controlled enterprises invest heavily in the Jewish state so that they have some leverage over the country.