The best topic

Replies: 10475
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:54:36 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 49 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Libtards and their freaking dildos bro!  :crampe:

Blazor

"Somebody pour me a drink!"  :drunk2:

I'm gonna go out and par-tay tomorrow night!  :yeahhh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 27, 2024, 11:35:54 PMLibtards and their freaking dildos bro!  :crampe:

That's a LOT of fuckin' dildos!!! I bet Aidsman got jelly!!!  :crampe:

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 27, 2024, 11:27:07 PMI feel like its the same lol. We get up in the 90s with 100% humidity a lot of times lol, even over 100 when its bad. My AC always on, for like 6 months like I said lol.
It's 32 right now. I think that's about 90 Fahrenheit. I've acclimatized though. You don't do strenuous activity outside in Singapore. Go to a gym for exercise or do it outside at night.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Blazor on September 27, 2024, 11:37:40 PMThat's a LOT of fuckin' dildos!!! I bet Aidsman got jelly!!!  :crampe:

Damn straight he done got jelly! Aidsman's one Trump dildo probably looks like Obama these days with all the misuse it's been getting! AidSeeeeeeeeeee!

:crampe:
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Shen Li

Despite the heat and humidity, I have no regrets about immigrating to the Lion City.
Love Love x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 27, 2024, 11:42:27 PMIt's 32 right now. I think that's about 90 Fahrenheit. I've acclimatized though. You don't do strenuous activity outside in Singapore. Go to a gym for exercise or do it outside at night.

Yeah I swear we got similar weather lol. Not right now though, we are in the roller coaster weather transitioning into Fall here currently.

Gonna backpack and camp up on the mountain like I do once a year, here in a few weeks, during the Hunter Moon. Then its my birthday/Halloween weekend  :yeahhh:

Blazor

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 27, 2024, 11:44:25 PMDamn straight he done got jelly! Aidsman's one Trump dildo probably looks like Obama these days with all the misuse it's been getting! AidSeeeeeeeeeee!

:crampe:

He does like that Kenyan Kawk!!!

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Shen Li on September 27, 2024, 11:42:27 PMIt's 32 right now. I think that's about 90 Fahrenheit. I've acclimatized though. You don't do strenuous activity outside in Singapore. Go to a gym for exercise or do it outside at night.

I remember the humidity was nearly up there in the 90's when I was in Singapore last!

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 27, 2024, 11:47:46 PMYeah I swear we got similar weather lol. Not right now though, we are in the roller coaster weather transitioning into Fall here currently.

Gonna backpack and camp up on the mountain like I do once a year, here in a few weeks, during the Hunter Moon. Then its my birthday/Halloween weekend  :yeahhh:
I know you like to trick or treating.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 27, 2024, 11:46:10 PMDespite the heat and humidity, I have no regrets about immigrating to the Lion City.

One year, I will come visit you. I would love to experience that.... and let you sit on my face  :drunk2:  :crampe:

I'm half tempted to join my friends on a trip to Ireland next year. $3000. I've never been outside the US before.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 27, 2024, 11:49:41 PMI know you like to trick or treating.

Its my favorite  :yeahhh:

My Fun Season ends after that, and don't kick off again til St. Patrick's day.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 27, 2024, 11:51:11 PMOne year, I will come visit you. I would love to experience that.... and let you sit on my face  :drunk2:  :crampe:

I'm half tempted to join my friends on a trip to Ireland next year. $3000. I've never been outside the US before.
I'd love to show you around and introduce you to a woman who live here. Either Singaporean by birth or an immigrant like me.

Ireland eh? It will not only be your first trip outside the US, it will be your first trip to a Muslim country. :s_laugh:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 27, 2024, 11:52:59 PMIts my favorite  :yeahhh:

My Fun Season ends after that, and don't kick off again til St. Patrick's day.
I got into Halloween back in Canada, especally because my sons went out trick or treating.

I don't know how it will work here. There are lots of Halloween events in bars here, I know that.