The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 27, 2024, 11:56:12 PMI'd love to show you around and introduce you to a woman who live here. Either Singaporean by birth or an immigrant like me.

Ireland eh? It will not only be your first trip outside the US, it will be your first trip to a Muslim country. :s_laugh:

I would totally love that! Hanging with my Asian bestie and seeing Singapore!

Oh my Lord, I totally thought about the whole Muslim thing, and it makes me sad. If I went, it will be a couple I know and others, but the couple when they went last year, didn't run into the Muslim issue. They were mostly in areas they wasn't it seemed. I do know the Irish are finally fighting back. They are PISSED! It warms my heart to see it.

Hmmm, now I wonder the cost to do a Singapore trip  :crampe: Will your Mom cook us up a dish or two?  :crampe:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on Today at 12:00:29 AMI got into Halloween back in Canada, especally because my sons went out trick or treating.

I don't know how it will work here. There are lots of Halloween events in bars here, I know that.

Oh dang. Hope the kiddies still get to celebrate. If its a thing where you cant "trick or treat", I would still encourage them to dress up if they wanted, and have like a Halloween party. Let them invite some of their new friends too. Watch spooky movies, with candy, pizza, and KFC lol.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on Today at 12:03:54 AMI would totally love that! Hanging with my Asian bestie and seeing Singapore!

Oh my Lord, I totally thought about the whole Muslim thing, and it makes me sad. If I went, it will be a couple I know and others, but the couple when they went last year, didn't run into the Muslim issue. They were mostly in areas they wasn't it seemed. I do know the Irish are finally fighting back. They are PISSED! It warms my heart to see it.

Hmmm, now I wonder the cost to do a Singapore trip  :crampe: Will your Mom cook us up a dish or two?  :crampe:
The Irish are fighting back too late, just like every other West European country. Ireland is toast. It's barely Irish anymore.

Mom is still back in Canada living in the house. When it's sold, she'll join us.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on Today at 12:06:46 AMThe Irish are fighting back too late, just like every other West European country. Ireland is toast. It's barely Irish anymore.

Mom is still back in Canada living in the house. When it's sold, she'll join us.

I know they are SO late, but they have SPIRIT! Trust that! I feel so bad for their plight, makes me want to go help lol.

Hopefully when Im ready to come visit she will be there. Mojitos all around!  :drunk2:

Blazor

My vibe lately lol....

Singin' about all the things I love and crave...

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on Today at 12:09:33 AMI know they are SO late, but they have SPIRIT! Trust that! I feel so bad for their plight, makes me want to go help lol.

Hopefully when Im ready to come visit she will be there. Mojitos all around!  :drunk2:
Mojitos and bat soup.

Speaking of food, it's lunch time here. I caught a couple of cats in traps last night and we're having them for lunch today.

Have a drink for me Blaze. :drunk2:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on Today at 12:11:56 AMMojitos and bat soup.

Speaking of food, it's lunch time here. I caught a couple of cats in traps last night and we're having them for lunch today.

:crampe:

You know I will!!!!  :drunk2:

Talk to ya soon! Love ya girl!

Blazor

avatar_Lab Flaker check this new tune out. I know you'll like it, the vibe is good, and the harmonica is too lol. I remember when we use to post harmonica and fiddle vocaroos  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 27, 2024, 10:01:40 AMi don't think i'm familiar with gremlin.... but i think some of yall are being a little hard on blazor.... hes a good fella and a little too "gung ho" occasionally.... so much so that he tends to fall into the same trap alot of others fall in as well.... he doesn't seem to understand that anybody can make a meme.... and some ppl do it out of spite.... he sees something that reflects his views and automatically assumes its true (or true-ish enough) and posts it.... these "fake as fuck" memes are easily "debunked" and are designed to discredit the poster to the point that nobody bothers to listen to them anymore.... NEVER disregard ANY information "out of hand" just because you don't like or don't believe the source.... but on the other hand, don't blindly accept information as fact just because you like or believe the source.... like Ronald Reagan said - Trust But Verify.... personally i avoid memes like poison.... its too easy to fall in a rut.... i use my own words and my own arguments.... as we all should....
Gremlin, also known as Admin has the most advanced case of TDS I have ever seen. There is no comparison
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Blazor

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Blazor

Blazor

formosan

Quote from: DKG on Today at 07:27:18 AMGremlin, also known as Admin has the most advanced case of TDS I have ever seen. There is no comparison
I remember when he first registered here he would spam a thread about Trudeau for example with anti Donald Trump memes..

I assume that's his idea of trolling.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on Today at 12:11:56 AMMojitos and bat soup.

Disgusting!

Everyone knows that a dry white wine is the perfect companion to bat soup.
Blahhhhhh...