The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on October 06, 2024, 10:53:07 PMHogs and homos  :crampe:

Last night was good, I dressed as the Joker, without a shirt under the jacket and tie, and had several ladies dancing with me lol. One was grinding on me and wanting pics with me, and my Snapchat.... she was 23  :crampe:

Oh I have an idea what's wrong with them, its their "programming".

Nice, I'll visit soon  :crampe:
Where was that? It sounds fun, but YOU DIDN'T GET LAID!! We must change that.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on October 06, 2024, 10:55:29 PMIt's been too long lol. I'm picky lol, and most the ones that interest me are taken. I haven't given up though lol.
Are you on Tinder?

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on October 06, 2024, 10:56:14 PMWhere was that? It sounds fun, but YOU DIDN'T GET LAID!! We must change that.

At a dance club lol, its Halloween themed nights every weekend. True  :crampe:

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on October 06, 2024, 10:57:18 PMAre you on Tinder?

Nah, I havent tried any of the apps lol. I'm trying to avoid it, for now lol.

Its my birthday month, hopefully things will work out at some point lol.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on October 06, 2024, 11:01:25 PMAt a dance club lol, its Halloween themed nights every weekend. True  :crampe:

Wrong venue for someone your age.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on October 06, 2024, 11:03:29 PMNah, I havent tried any of the apps lol. I'm trying to avoid it, for now lol.

Its my birthday month, hopefully things will work out at some point lol.
You could get laid with someone young, but a relationship won't work out. It's unlikely anyway.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on October 06, 2024, 11:12:29 PMWrong venue for someone your age.

Lol, I like to dance my ass off lol  :yeahhh:

Sadly, you are right to a degree tough.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on October 06, 2024, 11:13:41 PMYou could get laid with someone young, but a relationship won't work out. It's unlikely anyway.

It's been so long Im not even worried anymore. I go out and have fun, and if something happens it happens.

I would LIKE to meet a lady in my Old Time music circle, but again, they all taken.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on October 06, 2024, 11:17:43 PMLol, I like to dance my ass off lol  :yeahhh:

Let's face it, the people there are less than half your age. Like I said, you might get laid, but a relationship with someone that young will NOT work out.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on October 06, 2024, 11:26:13 PMLet's face it, the people there are less than half your age. Like I said, you might get laid, but a relationship with someone that young will NOT work out.

Mostly they are lol.

Oh I know. I'm jus going with the flow right now, seeing where life takes me.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on October 06, 2024, 11:33:13 PMMostly they are lol.

Oh I know. I'm jus going with the flow right now, seeing where life takes me.
There's nothing wrong with that.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Blazor on October 06, 2024, 11:17:43 PMLol, I like to dance my ass off lol  :yeahhh:

You spelt arse wrong! Try going for a few older women...they have way more experience and are generally more kinkier than younger chicks. They will probably also want to touch your anus...so make sure that it's squeaky-clean!
Lulz
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on October 06, 2024, 11:35:51 PMThere's nothing wrong with that.

Don't worry, my face still hasnt been sat on in 4 years either lol.

Blazor

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 06, 2024, 11:42:23 PMYou spelt arse wrong! Try going for a few older women...they have way more experience and are generally more kinkier than younger chicks. They will probably also want to touch your anus...so make sure that it's squeaky-clean!
Lulz

Nothing near my anus lol. I only go for ones my age that don't look like my mom lol.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Way too many women are skanked out whores by the time they reach 40, maybe even 30. Who wants some slut thats been ganged banged by half the city? Go to church and find one that doesnt have tattoos and 31 flavors of jizz shot up in em in all 3 holes!!!!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List