The best topic

Replies: 10883
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 07:16:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on October 09, 2024, 11:37:06 PMKoreans are church goers. Go to one of their churches sometime. You might get laid.

Oh snap! You got a point!  :crampe:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on October 09, 2024, 11:42:25 PMOh snap! You got a point!  :crampe:
A lot of South Koreans are bible thumpers. I guarantee their will be a Korean church within 30 kms of your house. Check one out.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on October 09, 2024, 11:45:14 PMA lot of South Koreans are bible thumpers. I guarantee their will be a Korean church within 30 kms of your house. Check one out.

I'll look into it some time lol.

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor on October 09, 2024, 01:12:27 PMLive radar of Hurricane Milton...

I doubt most of them on here will get the reference LOL.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor on October 09, 2024, 01:15:07 PM

Fucking FEMA, have you seen some of the shit they've been doing? I saw a video of a blacked out ZOG helicopter purposely flying low to blow all the supplies everywhere which volunteers had been organising and then flying away.

Also, look what I found, Oy fucking Vey... can jew believe it?

Blazor

Quote from: Aryan on October 10, 2024, 02:12:05 AMI doubt most of them on here will get the reference LOL.

Oh I know lol, was clear as day for me and you lol.

Blazor

Quote from: Aryan on October 10, 2024, 02:36:26 AMFucking FEMA, have you seen some of the shit they've been doing? I saw a video of a blacked out ZOG helicopter purposely flying low to blow all the supplies everywhere which volunteers had been organising and then flying away.

Also, look what I found, Oy fucking Vey... can jew believe it?

Yup, I've seen the video of the choppers blowing shit away.

And you know Im Jew Wise hahaha, I've seen that lol. But pay no attention! JooOoooOoos have NOTHING to do with this! Shut it down! The Goyim know!

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Blazor on October 09, 2024, 11:32:48 PMI've been to negro church lol. They got the SPIRIT!!!  :yeahhh:

Give them my look (no goofy smiles) and they'll be queuing up to sit on your face. Chicks love a bad boy! Lulz

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor on October 10, 2024, 02:42:26 AMYup, I've seen the video of the choppers blowing shit away.

And you know Im Jew Wise hahaha, I've seen that lol. But pay no attention! JooOoooOoos have NOTHING to do with this! Shut it down! The Goyim know!

Every fucking time though isn't it? How normies don't notice is beyond me...

Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on October 09, 2024, 12:34:43 PMIt was! Made ya root for Lucifer hahaha. Because the way it portrays, he doesn't do things to people, he punishes bad people.
It was just a show. I did not get emotional about it.

formosan

Quote from: Blazor on October 09, 2024, 12:36:50 PMEvidently the kind where everyone else was asleep and didn't notice  :crampe:
Or an empty church.
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

If the jewspiracy is fo realz, they should be coming for Aryan and Blazor soon!

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on October 10, 2024, 01:50:50 AMI'll look into it some time lol.
Don't waste any time. You have to get laid soon.

Blazor

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 10, 2024, 03:37:30 AMGive them my look (no goofy smiles) and they'll be queuing up to sit on your face. Chicks love a bad boy! Lulz

Lord do I know they like bad boys lol. All my girl friends, and my lil sis, they made that mistake ALL the damn time.

And Im a smiley laughy guy, SOOOOOO...... I still haven't gotten any  :crampe:  Made a lot of FRIENDS though hahaha.

Blazor

Quote from: Aryan on October 10, 2024, 06:08:43 AMEvery fucking time though isn't it? How normies don't notice is beyond me...

It is!!! I don't understand how others don't see it either. But that jus means the PROGRAMMING is working.