The best topic

Replies: 10877
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 05:37:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 80 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on October 10, 2024, 08:17:33 AMIt was just a show. I did not get emotional about it.

I didn't get emotional either lol, Im jus saying it made you root for him, vs in real life lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on October 10, 2024, 11:28:05 AMIf the jewspiracy is fo realz, they should be coming for Aryan and Blazor soon!

Me as well... despite having a smidge of jew goo in my dna..  :pardon:
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Blazor on October 11, 2024, 12:04:15 AMLord do I know they like bad boys lol. All my girl friends, and my lil sis, they made that mistake ALL the damn time.

And Im a smiley laughy guy, SOOOOOO...... I still haven't gotten any  :crampe:  Made a lot of FRIENDS though hahaha.

And fat chicks. You need to put fat chicks on your list. You like cunnilingus right? Fat chicks have meat...lotsa meat! Yeeeeeehaaaaaw and all!
 :yeahhh:

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on October 10, 2024, 11:28:05 AMIf the jewspiracy is fo realz, they should be coming for Aryan and Blazor soon!

I'm surprised they ain't tried yet!!!!  :crampe:

Maybe its cause Im not on FB and all that shit, Im under the radar lol.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Blazor on October 11, 2024, 12:24:16 AMI'm surprised they ain't tried yet!!!!  :crampe:

Maybe its cause Im not on FB and all that shit, Im under the radar lol.

Oi...put down the keyboard and get laid already. Pay for it if you have to. I'll send you the money! Lol.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on October 10, 2024, 10:31:41 PMDon't waste any time. You have to get laid soon.

I know that's right!  :crampe:

I've been training an Asian girl at work this week lol, the temptation has been real lol, you know I favor Asians lol. BUT, she has a bf, and she too young, so I have to pass.

Blazor

Quote from: Frood on October 11, 2024, 12:15:07 AMMe as well... despite having a smidge of jew goo in my dna..  :pardon:

I cant help but wonder if I do lol, my nose is kinda big  :crampe:

I jus know Im mostly Scots Irish.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Blazor on October 11, 2024, 12:31:02 AMI know that's right!  :crampe:

I've been training an Asian girl at work this week lol, the temptation has been real lol, you know I favor Asians lol. BUT, she has a bf, and she too young, so I have to pass.

Go on Tinder and keep swiping right hillbilly! Lulz

Blazor

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 12:18:20 AMAnd fat chicks. You need to put fat chicks on your list. You like cunnilingus right? Fat chicks have meat...lotsa meat! Yeeeeeehaaaaaw and all!
 :yeahhh:

Nope, no fat chicks!!! They gotta be smaller than me!

Oh I love it, but I like to breathe too!!!  :crampe:
Winner Winner x 1 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on October 11, 2024, 12:31:02 AMI know that's right!  :crampe:

Lots of single ones in Korean churches.

Lab Flaker

This chick could be sitting on your face if you weren't so fussy!

Blazor

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 12:30:52 AMOi...put down the keyboard and get laid already. Pay for it if you have to. I'll send you the money! Lol.

Lol no need to send me money, Im good these days lol. But no, Im not paying for any!

Blazor

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 12:33:52 AMGo on Tinder and keep swiping right hillbilly! Lulz

Its coming to that lol. I'm trying my best to avoid it for now.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Blazor on October 11, 2024, 12:34:01 AMNope, no fat chicks!!! They gotta be smaller than me!

Oh I love it, but I like to breathe too!!!  :crampe:

Hold your breath and just keep lapping it up. Fat chicks are awesome. When you have them in doggy...you'll feel like a God. So much arse! Woooohoooo!  :yeahhh:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List