The best topic

Replies: 10871
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 15, 2024, 09:01:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Grimmy

Quote from: Blazor on October 15, 2024, 01:11:48 PMCool idea

How did I not know vaseline is flammable?
Après moi, le déluge...

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on October 15, 2024, 01:11:48 PMCool idea

That is not why Jo Jo uses Vaseline for.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on October 15, 2024, 03:06:53 PMThat is not why Jo Jo uses Vaseline for.

If you want to catch his asshole on fire, speed up.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Grimmy on October 15, 2024, 02:28:22 PMHow did I not know vaseline is flammable?

Jester taught me that years ago on Jagassery, but I had never seen the duct tape/packet trick before lol.

Good seein' ya man!  :drunk2:
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on October 15, 2024, 04:07:00 PMIf you want to catch his asshole on fire, speed up.

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Lab Flaker

Oi avatar_Blazor and avatar_Aryan ...you'll get a laugh over this. A 36 year old man has just been arrested for doing a Nazi salute at a football game earlier today.

Lolol...the Aussies are going soft!

Article: https://www.theaustralian.com.au/breaking-news/police-arrest-36yearold-man-for-alleged-nazi-salute-at-football-game/news-story/bb368f83b3325996abdeff0b9f4f3c43

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Grimmy

Quote from: Blazor on October 15, 2024, 11:36:34 PMJester taught me that years ago on Jagassery, but I had never seen the duct tape/packet trick before lol.

Good seein' ya man!  :drunk2:

You too buddy hope you been doing good!  :drunk2:
Après moi, le déluge...

Blazor

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 12:47:09 AMOi avatar_Blazor and avatar_Aryan ...you'll get a laugh over this. A 36 year old man has just been arrested for doing a Nazi salute at a football game earlier today.

Lolol...the Aussies are going soft!

This shit got to stop. They trying to suppress the good guys as much as possible. Promote the Evil.... the Synagogue of Satan. I'm on the side of good, and will continue to fly my flag!!!

Blazor

Quote from: Grimmy on Today at 01:26:45 AMYou too buddy hope you been doing good!  :drunk2:

I'm up and down like a roller coaster, but you know me, I try and make the most of it lol. You're one of the ones I've missed from over yonder man, really glad to see you still alive lolol. As far as forums, I don't post much these days, but I always post and reply in this thread, you can always find me here if ya wanna drop in, always weed and whiskey on the bar lol  :drunk2:
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Blazor on Today at 01:33:08 AMThis shit got to stop. They trying to suppress the good guys as much as possible. Promote the Evil.... the Synagogue of Satan. I'm on the side of good, and will continue to fly my flag!!!

Can you believe it? It's basically a hand gesture!
What a load of shit... and had he flipped the bird instead, he probably wouldn't have been arrested. Lol

Grimmy

Quote from: Blazor on Today at 01:37:05 AMI'm up and down like a roller coaster, but you know me, I try and make the most of it lol. You're one of the ones I've missed from over yonder man, really glad to see you still alive lolol. As far as forums, I don't post much these days, but I always post and reply in this thread, you can always find me here if ya wanna drop in, always weed and whiskey on the bar lol  :drunk2:

Well it's good to have found a common stomping ground again, it's been a fucking hot minute since we were last on a board together so that cool and its good to hear life has been treating you good at least half the time, its a better deal than a lot of folks get.

Im pretty chilled raising my kids making ends meet, i have full custody of them both now so i been pretty damn busy, but I'm about and ill defo be stopping by TBC and now the Blazor thread too  :drunk2:
Après moi, le déluge...