The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Happy Mother's Day

Started by Anonymous, May 12, 2013, 09:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

She didn´t understand why I choose females just based on their hair-colour yet she herself chose men based on their skin-colour... smh.

??????????????????????????? Weird...

Odinson

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
No probs Odie and don't let that biatch get to you. Your baby will never lack for a strong male role model for a father.

http://64.13.129.136/pics/up-S2K18BP2HKDA1VE5-l">

Here´s the bitch whom tried to flirt with me.  :x

From western-europe "half irish, half scottish" she said.

She had dated black men exclusively and she has a mulatto kid and she has no idea who the father is...

I get approached by hoes like this atleast 2 times a week...

She didn´t understand why I like dark-haired females... If the dumbass bitch likes black men then why can´t I like dark-haired females?

I said to her that I will gut her and throw her into the river... That should keep the scum of me.  :D

You are free to like whomever you wish, just like that white ho. Personally, I don't give a fuck what race a man is as long as he's really masculine.

Awesome.  :D

Odinson

No probs Odie and don't let that biatch get to you. Your baby will never lack for a strong male role model for a father.

She had dated black men exclusively and she has a mulatto kid and she has no idea who the father is...

She didn´t understand why I like dark-haired females... If the dumbass bitch likes black men then why can´t I like dark-haired females?

I said to her that I will gut her and throw her into the river... That should keep the scum of me.  :D

You are free to like whomever you wish, just like that white ho. Personally, I don't give a fuck what race a man is as long as he's really masculine.

White ho. :D

Anonymous

I´m sorry Shen Li but I have been a little edgy since I was approached by a ginger-female from western-europe...

My kid is not gonna be like the white/black kids from dysfunctional fatherless "families".

She is pretty Odie.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

She is pretty Odie.

She is a damn hoe from the 70´s. Look at the clothing she is wearing... From the 70´s. Dog-meat.

You would be a poor male, Fashie. :D

Sometimes these "what happens in amsterdam, stays in amsterdam" hoes try to get out and come haunt males from all around the world.

Anonymous

^^Send her to me Odinson.  :D

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Send her to me Odinson.  :D

Like I´m gonna pay the postage so that you can have your dingus dusted...  :lol: