Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Member pics

Started by kiebers, March 17, 2017, 01:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"yeah right like the biatches here are gonna get their tits out for us

Pig

thank fuck you didn't post a pic granny :oeudC:

Many of us here have seen your pics, you ugly knob. Or at least I have......The nightmares were a long time going.... :negative:

So STFU because your paunchy image doesn't need any chopping; it's comical enough without any kind of software trickery.

Although As I recall, RW's zombie Gordo, shooting gallery, was pretty fucken funny.... :laugh3:

I have one of him in a banana hammock if you would like to see it Renee.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"yeah right like the biatches here are gonna get their tits out for us

Pig

Many of us here have seen your pics, you ugly knob. Or at least I have......The nightmares were a long time going.... :negative:

So STFU because your paunchy image doesn't need any chopping; it's comical enough without any kind of software trickery.

Although As I recall, RW's zombie Gordo, shooting gallery, was pretty fucken funny.... :laugh3:

They are. I have some of them on my office door. RW  has talent.  :thumbup:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Hey Gordo, should you and I offer up our pictures for chopping?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Hey Gordo, should you and I offer up our pictures for chopping?

I've seen your photo Herman..

Blazor could have a lot of fun with your picture.

:laugh:

GORDY GAMBINO

Maybe. For some reason I cant post pics here...vids ok but not pics.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Maybe. For some reason I cant post pics here...vids ok but not pics.

Really?

I'll look into that right away GORDY.

GORDY GAMBINO

aye aye Captain muah
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"aye aye Captain muah

Try posting any image now GORDY.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

testing

http://wallpaper-gallery.net/images/beach-sunset/beach-sunset-6.jpg">

Anonymous

GORDY, I tested your user permissions and I was able to post images.

Anonymous

Gordo doesn't want to post pictures because he knows I'm better looking than he is, I have fucked al ot more women(without paying), I have more money and I have done more time in the joint.

Bricktop

You declare "time in the joint" as if it is a meritorious achievement.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Pig

I have one of him in a banana hammock if you would like to see it Renee.

NO!
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"GORDY, I tested your user permissions and I was able to post images.

If he is trying to post a pic from his hard drive, it doesn't always work. At least that's what I'm finding. For some reason the upload feature here is a bit glitchy.

Most times you have to upload to a third party site like tinypic and place it in like an image file.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.