Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Oi woodentop have a job for you

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 19, 2017, 02:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

heres the news

A MAN has been arrested for stealing money and damaging washing machines at a Salisbury Park laundromat.

Police were called to the business on the corner of Dorothy St and The Strand after the owner saw a man damaging a washing machine on the shop's security cameras.

Patrols arrived to find the man still inside the laundromat and in possession of a screwdriver and $7 worth of gold coins.

The 40-year-old Salisbury Park man was arrested and charged with property damage and theft and was bailed to appear in the Elizabeth Magistrates Court at a later date.

About $1000 damage was caused to the washing machines.

Now pops I was just getting into that bizzo over there. Need a security guard and your it. Uniform provided. $ 4.20 p/hr.  AR - 15  and Thomson sub machine gun provided...as well as alibi. Start 8pm tonight.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

The only reason you'd get into the laundromat business is to collect all the forgotten washing, specifically panties, that sweet young girls leave behind.

You want my services, you'd need to slide that decimal point two places to the right.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Bricktop"The only reason you'd get into the laundromat business is to collect all the forgotten washing, specifically panties, that sweet young girls leave behind.

You want my services, you'd need to slide that decimal point two places to the right.

Hello Bricktop. :JC_howdy:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Bricktop

Hello Priscilla. Are you being a good girl?

GORDY GAMBINO

Shes with me. Cutting me lunch eh !! I'll fucken dob yo to RW !!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

RW does not need a grass to monitor my behaviour.

She has some kind of fucking psychic power. I can't sneak a peek at a young girls rump without her knowing about it. And that's when I'm in OZ!!!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hello Priscilla. Are you being a good girl?

You can tell Mommy is good by the lovely daughter she raised. ac_biggrin  :43(2):

Bricktop

QuoteWhen is she coming back ??

Well, that's a good question.

Maybe when cc leaves again.

Or perhaps never. She has found another forum which she finds more suited to her beliefs and debating style.

Then again, maybe she has never really left.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Hello Priscilla. Are you being a good girl?

You can tell Mommy is good by the lovely daughter she raised. ac_biggrin  :43(2):

More like a black sheep.

Anonymous

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTenZe_1kh5JN8U8m-Ihvj1vWWDZh4EjEnB6fdT1pgty5cPaj-AyRDV6FyL">

Bricktop

With a great ass.

https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-vector-black-sheep-vector-99861878.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"With a great ass.

https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-vector-black-sheep-vector-99861878.jpg">

:roll: