The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Artsy Fartsy Time

Started by Ms.Min, June 19, 2015, 09:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Oldie but goody

Roses are red

weed is greener

when i think about you

i touch my wiener.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

What I'm curious about is whether Keeper understood your poem, RW. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Oooooo you're a cheeky one!  

Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"What I'm curious about is whether Keeper understood your poem, RW. ac_biggrin

Why? What do you mean? What are you implying?

keeper

Alone

Alone in my head

I'm feeling so low

You wont understand

No one can know

My smile hides my tears

My laugh hides my screams

no one understands me or so it seems

I hide the hurt, I hide the pain

why do i bother i have nothing to gain....

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"

Keeper, all I'm curious about is if you got the poem or shall I say, deciphered it. The implying was already made in the poem and not by me. That's all. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Keeper"

Keeper, all I'm curious about is if you got the poem or shall I say, deciphered it. The implying was already made in the poem and not by me. That's all. ac_biggrin

I guess I didn't get the poem, decipher it for me

@realAzhyaAryola

Haha! No, that's too easy, Keeper. You must solve the riddle. ac_biggrin

You can do it. If you can decipher what "...silver crown wrapped 'round his head..." actually means, you can decipher the rest.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"Alone

Alone in my head

I'm feeling so low

You wont understand

No one can know

My smile hides my tears

My laugh hides my screams

no one understands me or so it seems

I hide the hurt, I hide the pain

why do i bother i have nothing to gain....

Good one though sad... :sad:
@realAzhyaAryola

keeper

I see, I guess I feel pretty stupid now. Thanks for pointing that out for me.

RW

He knows what it's about Azhya.  He just wonders why his comment illicited that response from you.  He's curious as to what you are implying.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I went to the NY Renn Faire this weekend, mainly to see if anyone I remembered was still there. It's been about 14 years since I was there last and 20 since I worked it and a lot has changed and not all the changes are for the better. All pics are shot with my old point and shoot Cannon SX20.

[attachment=2]IMG_0964.JPG[/attachment][attachment=1]237.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]IMG_o (2).jpg[/attachment]
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Some pics.

[attachment=2]11846788_10153134490842252_3737766808659338698_n.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]IMG_0972.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]BunvFhFIEAASnJm.jpg[/attachment]
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Nice shots!!! These modern "point and click" cameras are a marvel. The quality of their images surpasses many an old SLR.