The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Artsy Fartsy Time

Started by Ms.Min, June 19, 2015, 09:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Words fail me.

Another first. :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Well, I don't see any pizza boxes in there.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Well, I don't see any pizza boxes in there.

You really need to grow up.

70 going on 7 is really an unflattering look. It's bad enough that I let your low rent ass pilfer my work, I don't need to see your childish remarks as well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Honey, when you get to my age, growing up doesn't have a lot of appeal. Or, in your case, growing out.

I refer you to your remarks to Joe when he suggested a process for losing a little of those pizza and donut induced hoops...you know me not, so please don't tell me what I should do.

You should be flattered that I borrowed your scrawls. It gets them noticed.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Honey, when you get to my age, growing up doesn't have a lot of appeal. Or, in your case, growing out.

I refer you to your remarks to Joe when he suggested a process for losing a little of those pizza and donut induced hoops...you know me not, so please don't tell me what I should do.

You should be flattered that I borrowed your scrawls. It gets them noticed.

Well appeal or not, at your age I suppose you should be happy just to be breathing.

As for "scrawls", if you had half my talent (little as it is) you wouldn't need to steal my work. So watch your mouth old man. And what makes you think I need or want your help in getting exposure for my drawings? What I do, I do for my own satisfaction. So don't act like you are doing me some kind of backhanded favor.

If the subject matter of my work is something that keeps you from commenting like an adult then try to control your juvenile outbursts and move on. If you can't, well then I guess you have my sympathies on the the death of your common courtesy and maturity.

BTW, I know you well enough by your bratty comments and tantrum throwing antics to make enough of a judgement call about your level of maturity. To make things easier, you're a "guy" and mysterious or complicated your species ain't.

Bricktop

I would have thought everyone who breathes is happy to be doing so. Stating the obvious, there, cupcake.

And rest assured, sugarbuns...you know nothing about me.

RW

I'd happily post some samples of your drawing if you like Crow.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I'd happily post some samples of your drawing if you like Crow.

I draw with a camera. Many examples have been posted...

RW

That's not drawing and you damn well know it.  I do have samples of your drawing.  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Don't even THINK about it...

RW

I thought about it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Then stop thinking about it.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I'd love to see them.