a covered light at the vancouver aquarium

You have an artistic eye...

ac_smile ty!

Bricktop

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"Another talent I picked up from working Ren Faires. I always had raw talent (it's still raw), then I got very friendly with an artist/vendor that used to sell fantasy art at faires all over the east coast. I picked up some technique regarding perspective and shading from him.  

I still suck because I never followed thru or took it seriously.

Stop being modest!  Your drawing is awesome!

Thank you but I'm not being modest. My talent is very minor compared to the stuff I've seen others do. In fact your shading technique and figure work is better than mine.

I like it Renee, very nice :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Yeah well your work is pretty damn good as well. That squirrel was very life like. Did you draw it from a picture of from memory? Because if it was from memory, it's exceptional.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "RW"I think you are well on your way.  :)

ac_biggrin   my sister thinks it's funny.  I send her pictures from the slot series :)  (doodles and things - I was doing flowers and different patterns for a while)

They are good, asal. I've always been a little envious of people who can work in pen without screwing up so badly that the drawing can't be salvaged. And I think they are even better given that you do them live.

Good thing OLD people don't move too much.  ac_biggrin

BTW, it's not a dragon; it's my mother-in-law.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"Another talent I picked up from working Ren Faires. I always had raw talent (it's still raw), then I got very friendly with an artist/vendor that used to sell fantasy art at faires all over the east coast. I picked up some technique regarding perspective and shading from him.  

I still suck because I never followed thru or took it seriously.

Stop being modest!  Your drawing is awesome!

Thank you but I'm not being modest. My talent is very minor compared to the stuff I've seen others do. In fact your shading technique and figure work is better than mine.

I like it Renee, very nice :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Yeah well your work is pretty damn good as well. That squirrel was very life like. Did you draw it from a picture of from memory? Because if it was from memory, it's exceptional.

Its hard for me to draw from memory, I have to SEE what im drawing. I can almost draw anything but a damn horse, just dont look right to me.

Renee

Not fully happy with the perspective but it's passable.

[attachment=0]Roweena.jpg[/attachment]

asal

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "RW"I think you are well on your way.  :)

ac_biggrin   my sister thinks it's funny.  I send her pictures from the slot series :)  (doodles and things - I was doing flowers and different patterns for a while)

They are good, asal. I've always been a little envious of people who can work in pen without screwing up so badly that the drawing can't be salvaged. And I think they are even better given that you do them live.

Good thing OLD people don't move too much.  ac_biggrin

BTW, it's not a dragon; it's my mother-in-law.

ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Come on you slackers...Surely we're not the only ones with great photographs of places you live, been to, experienced or just flew past!!!

Post your damn PICS!!!

Renee

Here it is folks, my rendition of our very own SPECTRE. At least this is how I see his forum persona; I RL I'm sure he's a wonderful person.

Hope you like it.

[attachment=0]SPECTRE-1a sepia.jpg[/attachment]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

As you wish...

Canadian Rockies

http://i59.tinypic.com/28rgyzm.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

http://i62.tinypic.com/2s9x5s7.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Rockies Rainbow (Warning: Relentlessly gay!)

http://i61.tinypic.com/e8sqjo.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

My plans for this weekend:

http://i57.tinypic.com/3127qjp.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!