The best topic

Replies: 10330
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I won't be on here very much.

Started by Anonymous, March 19, 2017, 09:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"Why dont you just buy yourself a laptop...

They do pay you at the ink cartridge place?

Richard lost that job awhile ago.

Given his handicaps, he has been having trouble finding a new one that fits his needs.

He doesnt have any real disabilities.. His parents just didnt cut the cord in time..

He is just really passive/depressed and cant do anything without help.

"Passive/depressed"?????? :laugh3: ......Is that what they call "autism" in that frozen wasteland, you live in? Maybe you need to have the ice chipped off your skull....It's thicker than usual today.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Given his handicaps, he has been having trouble finding a new one that fits his needs.

He doesnt have any real disabilities.. His parents just didnt cut the cord in time..

"Passive/depressed"?????? :laugh3: ......Is that what they call "autism" in that frozen wasteland, you live in? Maybe you need to have the ice chipped off your skull....It's thicker than usual today.

:laugh:

Odinson

Just seen these "autistic" individuals before..

Theres nothing wrong with them physically..

They are just like Private Pyle from full metal jacket.

The videos he put in youtube might have been due to alcohol induced retardation.. Not actual retardation.

Renee

The videos he put in youtube might have been due to alcohol induced retardation.. Not actual retardation.

Thank you Doctor, Dumbass for your ridiculous uninformed insight into the world of autism.  :oeudC:

So what's the excuse for your retardation?

Dropped on your head as a child, ingestion of lead paint chips, microcephaly or perhaps you where born an "idiot savant", sans the savant part?

Just do yourself a favor and STFU. Go haunt some other house before the usual players get themselves all foamed up over your blatant jackassery.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Thank you Doctor, Dumbass for your ridiculous uninformed insight into the world of autism.  :oeudC:

Dropped on your head as a child, ingestion of lead paint chips, microcephaly or perhaps you where born an "idiot savant", sans the savant part?

Just do yourself a favor and STFU. Go haunt some other house before the usual players get themselves all foamed up over your blatant jackassery.

How do you know he is autistic?

I aint retarded... I just say stuff that arent mainstream and I know they are not something many people wanna hear..

Even if they are true, they are gonna trigger some1.

And why all the hate?

I´m just saying he might be just your regular pampered mamas boy..

Anonymous

:laugh:

Anonymous

Let me clarify a few things.

Some people on here are claiming that nothing has actually been declared.

That is not true.

I was diagnosed with high functioning autism in February 1997 at the age of 10.

Some people on here are claiming that I am just cheap.

That is not true.

The reason I do not have home internet or a laptop or smartphone or tablet is because I once had home internet in the summer of 2009 and got into some harassing behaviour and the police told me that they would not arrest me if I cancelled my internet, so I did.

Some people on here are claiming that I do nothing.

That is not true.

Last week I did my taxes all by myself.

On the weekend I cleaned my apartment all by myself.

Monday I decided to get some help with my job search because I couldn't do it all on my own -- there's nothing wrong with receiving help.

Tuesday I applied for low-income housing just in case the job search thing doesn't work out.

Today I even begged a previous employer to take me back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL2017"Let me clarify a few things.

That is not true.

That is not true.

The reason I do not have home internet or a laptop or smartphone or tablet is because I once had home internet in the summer of 2009 and got into some harassing behaviour and the police told me that they would not arrest me if I cancelled my internet, so I did.

That is not true.

Monday I decided to get some help with my job search because I couldn't do it all on my own -- there's nothing wrong with receiving help.

Tuesday I applied for low-income housing just in case the job search thing doesn't work out.

You cleaned your apartment all by yourself. That is something to crow about. :laugh3:

GORDY GAMBINO

I think enough time has passed for you to get the internet back RDL.

Just don't threaten that bitch again but you handled it well she got all offended and scared and you got let off. hahaha.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

That is not true.

That is not true.

That is not true.

Only heard of police doing that when the perpetrator has been harassing kids online.

You can do taxes but cant search for a job?

Who is helping you?

Anonymous

That is not true.

That is not true.

That is not true.

Only heard of police doing that when the perpetrator has been harassing kids online.

It wasn't a kid, it was my ex.  We were both adults.  She was 21 and I was 22.  Just a nasty breakup.

QuoteYou can do taxes but cant search for a job?

I just need someone to motivate me, that's all.

Anonymous

Also...

Thursday -- went out and bought some medium shirts. It's official -- I'm wearing smaller shirts than I did in 2002 when I was 15 -- back then I was wearing large shirts :)

Friday -- weighed myself, and I'm 178 lbs. It's official -- I weigh less than I did in 2002 when I was 15 -- back then I was 179 lbs. :)

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "RDL2017"Also...

Thursday -- went out and bought some medium shirts. It's official -- I'm wearing smaller shirts than I did in 2002 when I was 15 -- back then I was wearing large shirts :)

Friday -- weighed myself, and I'm 178 lbs. It's official -- I weigh less than I did in 2002 when I was 15 -- back then I was 179 lbs. :)

12 Stone ?

U scrawny Bastard .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

12 Stone ?

U scrawny Bastard .

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL2017"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

12 Stone ?

U scrawny Bastard .

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me :)

That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview