Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Name your hobbies

Started by Zetsu, March 23, 2017, 06:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

As the title says, what are your hobbies everyone?

For myself I enjoy a bit of photography, boxing, tai chi, fish & bird keeping, cycling, archery.  Please feel free to share yours or what you like to do often on a daily basis.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Some of my hobbies include, but are not limited to skating(on ice and roller blades), cycling, walking my dog, church volunteering, baking and I'm getting back into tai chi too....I love the benefits of tai chi.

RW

I'm into oil painting at the moment and as soon as I can see out of my right eye, I'll be going back to badminton.  In the meantime, I am stuck doing stupid aerobics and dance videos.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Yoga, poetry reading, show tunes/musicals, and ballet.

Just kidding, it is drinking, fighting/beating up guys, lifting weights, long Harley rides, shooting badgers, raising honey bees and free range meat, repairing and rebuilding machinery.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"Yoga, poetry reading, show tunes/musicals, and ballet.

Just kidding, it is drinking, fighting/beating up guys, lifting weights, long Harley rides, shooting badgers, raising honey bees and free range meat, repairing and rebuilding machinery.

You got a Harley?   :ohmy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Herman"Yoga, poetry reading, show tunes/musicals, and ballet.

You got a Harley?   :ohmy:

He posted a picture once of himself riding his Harley Davidson.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nice....

I thought he looked handsome too.

:icon_wink:

Aryan

Renee

Hobbies....obsessions...and whatever

IDPA and IPSC single stack competition.

Ammunition hand loading...mostly pistol.

16 yard trap, doubles and handicap shooting.

Women's softball.

Anything to do with Renn Faires.

Making 4 in 1 chain maille...that makes you nuts.

Art...sketching, charcoal, pencil and pastels.

Music...any kind, any genre as long as I can listen to it without cringing.

Oh and I just signed up for my motorcycle riders beginner course. I love bikes so I can see that becoming a hobby/problem down the line as well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Now that the kids are getting older, I'm starting to miss my bike (Suzuki Bandit).
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm into oil painting at the moment and as soon as I can see out of my right eye, I'll be going back to badminton.  In the meantime, I am stuck doing stupid aerobics and dance videos.

I play a lot of badminton too.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I'm into oil painting at the moment and as soon as I can see out of my right eye, I'll be going back to badminton.  In the meantime, I am stuck doing stupid aerobics and dance videos.

I play a lot of badminton too.

I didn't know that!  I absolutely love it and want to go back sooooo badly!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I like summer activities like bbq, being on the water, playing softball, and [size=200]GOLF[/size].

I do not like winter, so  I travel to warm climates(to play golf), I do crossword puzzles, sudoku and post on TBC.

RW

Golf.  I'm terribad at golf.  Last time I played a par three I embarrassed the shit out of myself by hitting my ball into a group of three hot guys.  It wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't been teeing off at the hole BEHIND us.

DOH!
Beware of Gaslighters!