Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Should WELFARE MOTHERS be STERILISED by the GOVT

Started by IRISH KAM, March 23, 2017, 07:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

As the Title says .

Woman that keep poppin oot children with differnet men and Not One father in sight should be Sterilised by the Govt after there 3RD fatherless kid .

Most of these Welfare queens probably dont even know Who the father even is .

Whats ya Views ................................
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Zetsu

Lol If it's something like that welfare queen, then I'll have to agree they should have their reproductive organs removed, same goes for the father that goes around screwing multiple women but not taking any responsibility.  Stealing money from hard working tax payers should be a crime and must not be left unpunished.  :sdfjh(2):
Permanently off his rocker

Renee

Why is it that the mothers always get targeted by welfare complainers? How about we just cut the dicks off the men who are impregnating these so called "welfare queens".

And don't give me this crap that we don't know who these men are....Most of these welfare women know damn well who the father is.

The problem is not so much unwed mothers....as it is the bigger problem of fathers who refuse to take responsibility for their seed and stick around to help raise the child.

The unfortunate truth is, mass sterilization for the benefit of mankind needs to go well beyond the parameters of the welfare state.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Renee"Why is it that the mothers always get targeted by welfare complainers? How about we just cut the dicks off the men who are impregnating these so called "welfare queens".

And don't give me this crap that we don't know who these men are....Most of these welfare women know damn well who the father is.

The problem is not so much unwed mothers....as it is the bigger problem of fathers who refuse to take responsibility for their seed and stick around to help raise the child.

The unfortunate truth is, mass sterilization for the benefit of mankind needs to go well beyond the parameters of the welfare state.

I concur too, at least the mom tries to help take care of the child, but the dad just simply disappears off to sleep with another women, lol.  

IMO they should offer more tax cuts to upper income families for each child they give birth to, not sure will this work but I believe it's still much better than depending on those getto drug addicted parents to replenish our human civilization.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Why is it that the mothers always get targeted by welfare complainers? How about we just cut the dicks off the men who are impregnating these so called "welfare queens".

I agree the father should be held accountable too..

If the child does stay with the mother I would prefer the father pay for the baby than taxpayers..

If the child goes into foster care, they can both work and reimburse the state for raising their child for them.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If the child does stay with the mother I would prefer the father pay for the baby than taxpayers..

If the child goes into foster care, they can both work and reimburse the state for raising their child for them.

Dead beat dads should be forced by the state to do community service for their dole money .

Then the Govt should deduct a certain amount oot of it for the upkeep of their kids .

That way the hard working Taxpayer doesnt have to fund these welfare Queens .

And the father has too take some kind of responsibility for his offspring .

If the dead beat father refuses to do community service for his benefits then give him Nothing !

Renee

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Dead beat dads should be forced by the state to do community service for their dole money .

Then the Govt should deduct a certain amount oot of it for the upkeep of their kids .

If the dead beat father refuses to do community service for his benefits then give him Nothing !

I don't know what country you live in and frankly I don't care...but fathers generally are not eligible for cash payments of welfare in the US.  Welfare is for mothers with children or mother's to be. This is why many dead beat bums hook up with welfare moms in the first place...so they can leech off the mother's welfare check.

Regulations on this vary from state to state and region to region. Single individuals are eligible for SNAP or SS or long term disability provided you can meet the government criteria but only in rare instances can a single male become eligible for direct welfare.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I don't know what country you live in and frankly I don't care...but fathers generally are not eligible for cash payments of welfare in the US.  Welfare is for mothers with children or mother's to be. This is why many dead beat bums hook up with welfare moms in the first place...so they can leech off the mother's welfare check.

Regulations on this vary from state to state and region to region. Single individuals are eligible for SNAP or SS or long term disability provided you can meet the government criteria but only in rare instances can a single male become eligible for direct welfare.

These threads make me think the entire welfare industry is about leeching.

Renee

These threads make me think the entire welfare industry is about leeching.

Unfortunately some of it is. Abuse of the system happens in every entitlement program.

But I also know that there where more than a few kids I grew up with, who were in single parent homes which received some form of public assistance. These kid were children of the working poor....single parents who's salary didn't make ends meet and forced these families to live below the poverty level. They weren't leeches in my book. They were people in need of a hand because for whatever reason, their life path was shitty.

A good friend of mine grew up in a household like that. She was one of 3 kids, her father died when she was 5. He had barely enough life insurance to bury him. They lived in a dumpy rundown house that eventually became uninhabitable and they had to move to a shelter for awhile. Her mom had no real job skills and worked 2 crappy jobs just to keep the lights on. It was tough for them and without food stamps, welfare and a little help from my family and others they probably wouldn't have made it.

But at that same time her mom always made the effort to work.  She was a proud woman and receiving public assistance was a major embarrassment to her. Bit she had no choice if she wanted to keep her kids clothed and fed. Eventually through the public assistance system she got some job training and a little bit of education and was able to improve her situation for herself and her kids. I give Mrs M. a bunch of credit, she worked her ass off toward the goal to get off the welfare train and the public assistance system actually helped her do that. But she also had a support system outside of welfare that helped as well.

Too many people aren't that lucky and too many still don't even give enough of a fuck too care. In many cases welfare has become generational...it's a way of life and at this point, those trapped in that situation don't know any better. It's a huge problem especially in some of the inner city minority communities as well in some of the poorer rural white communities.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Unfortunately some of it is. Abuse of the system happens in every entitlement program.

But I also know that there where more than a few kids I grew up with, who were in single parent homes which received some form of public assistance. These kid were children of the working poor....single parents who's salary didn't make ends meet and forced these families to live below the poverty level. They weren't leeches in my book. They were people in need of a hand because for whatever reason, their life path was shitty.

A good friend of mine grew up in a household like that. She was one of 3 kids, her father died when she was 5. He had barely enough life insurance to bury him. They lived in a dumpy rundown house that eventually became uninhabitable and they had to move to a shelter for awhile. Her mom had no real job skills and worked 2 crappy jobs just to keep the lights on. It was tough for them and without food stamps, welfare and a little help from my family and others they probably wouldn't have made it.

But at that same time her mom always made the effort to work.  She was a proud woman and receiving public assistance was a major embarrassment to her. Bit she had no choice if she wanted to keep her kids clothed and fed. Eventually through the public assistance system she got some job training and a little bit of education and was able to improve her situation for herself and her kids. I give Mrs M. a bunch of credit, she worked her ass off toward the goal to get off the welfare train and the public assistance system actually helped her do that. But she also had a support system outside of welfare that helped as well.

Too many people aren't that lucky and too many still don't even give enough of a fuck too care. In many cases welfare has become generational...it's a way of life and at this point, those trapped in that situation don't know any better. It's a huge problem especially in some of the inner city minority communities as well in some of the poorer rural white communities.

Iron horse jockey posted about social assistance being generational too..

It's a problem that requires a change of mindset as much as any change in government policy.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Unfortunately some of it is. Abuse of the system happens in every entitlement program.

It's a problem that requires a change of mindset as much as any change in government policy.

Very true...but how do you change mind sets when people don't know anything different. And worse yet many don't want to know any different. The push back you get from people living in these situations coupled with and the political backlash is huge.

Politicians who preside over areas where welfare is widely used don't want change. Forcing people to accept the fact that welfare was meant as a temporary stop gap measure rocks the boat and is a threat to their jobs.

Just look at some of the congressmen in the US gov who represent predominantly minority districts....they've held their seats for decades and the welfare state has almost grown exponentially under their watch.

Government is the biggest impediment to any kind of welfare reform there is. The last government official to actually introduce some common sense welfare reform in the US was Bill Clinton. He signed the so called "Workfare" Bill which changed the requirements to receive welfare by requiring able bodied recipients to work for a portion of their benefits. Then along comes Odumbo and rolls back more than half the measures of the bill by executive order.

:dash1:

Anonymous

Very true...but how do you change mind sets when people don't know anything different. And worse yet many don't want to know any different. The push back you get from people living in these situations coupled with and the political backlash is huge.

Politicians who preside over areas where welfare is widely used don't want change. Forcing people to accept the fact that welfare was meant as a temporary stop gap measure rocks the boat and is a threat to their jobs.

Just look at some of the congressmen in the US gov who represent predominantly minority districts....they've held their seats for decades and the welfare state has almost grown exponentially under their watch.

Government is the biggest impediment to any kind of welfare reform there is. The last government official to actually introduce some common sense welfare reform in the US was Bill Clinton. He signed the so called "Workfare" Bill which changed the requirements to receive welfare by requiring able bodied recipients to work for a portion of their benefits. Then along comes Odumbo and rolls back more than half the measures of the bill by executive order.

I remember Workfare. An excellent policy it was.

Anonymous

If they can work for their benefits, why don't they just get a job?

ac_dunno

GORDY GAMBINO

Some people are that fucked up Flashy they are unsuitable for any thing.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

IRISH KAM

EVs the Half Chat should of be sterilized at Birth.