Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Oi Blurts

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 25, 2017, 06:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've never bashed the report button in my life, the whale is referring to the time my posts were dumped in RR while hers weren't, so I mentioned it in the thread. I wouldn't describe that as 'grassing' by any stretch of the imagination.

Nice try backing that one up. You're a sniveling little shit. You can lie all you want but the mod can attest to what a pain in the ass you are.

His words as I recall.....you cried "long and hard" over my posts

Did SCOUSE blast the fuck oot of the Report button YES or NO ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've never bashed the report button in my life, the whale is referring to the time my posts were dumped in RR while hers weren't, so I mentioned it in the thread. I wouldn't describe that as 'grassing' by any stretch of the imagination.

You cried about it then, and apparently are still crying over it now.

KEIBERS did SCOUSE blast the Fuck oot of the Report button YES or NO ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Nice try backing that one up. You're a sniveling little shit. You can lie all you want but the mod can attest to what a pain in the ass you are.

I've never seen him do that..

Renee used to be a mod, so she may have seen him use the report button.

kiebers

KEIBERS did SCOUSE blast the Fuck oot of the Report button YES or NO ?

No, he just cried loudly in a post, about me missing a post, when I had moved 2 pages of posts. There are these little boxes we have to check to select a post for moving. Can only move posts on one page only at a time. Have to come back to do posts in other pages. GASP!!!!! I missed checking a box. It happens. Was not an intentional miss. But you know how it is...

......oh well
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"No, he just cried loudly in a post, about me missing a post, when I moved 2 pages of posts. There are these little boxes we have to check to select a post for moving. Can only move posts on one page only. Have to come back to do posts in other pages. GASP!!!!! I missed checking a box. It happens. Was not an intentional miss. But you know how it is.....

......oh well

It happens kiebers.

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"No, he just cried loudly in a post, about me missing a post, when I moved 2 pages of posts. There are these little boxes we have to check to select a post for moving. Can only move posts on one page only. Have to come back to do posts in other pages. GASP!!!!! I missed checking a box. It happens. Was not an intentional miss. But you know how it is.....

......oh well

It happens kiebers.

Indeed it does...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

IRISH KAM

OK fair play .

Apart from the term pedo , the worst ThAng a Brit can be called is a Grass ( SNAKE ) .

ya gaff will be petrol bombed .

Theres No way u can even go to a pub cos u would get a server kickin .

At least ya cleared it up for SCOUSE .

Sounds like RENEE is trying to stitch SCOUSE up .

kiebers

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"OK fair play .

Apart from the term pedo , the worst ThAng a Brit can be called is a Grass ( SNAKE ) .

I cleared nothing for scouse...I cleared things because of scouse.

I cleaned up things for the forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"The cunt is an annoyance.

Having a separated board you can go fuck yerself on that one.

I don't know about a private sub. But, I don't care either.

Renee

To his credit, I've never seen him hit the report button but as Kiebers reported, he did cry quite loudly over the fact that one of my posts that was directed at him, did not get moved.  

Apparently he has no problem acting out a tantrum at the mods expense when he feels wronged.

Poor widdle guy.....maybe his mum separated him from his pacifier too soon.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

"Stitch" him up..... :laugh3: Please get a grip....His own crying and whining did more damage to his character than I ever could.

Of the two people I banned when I was a MOD....he is the only one that took it personally and he still cries about it to this day. And not just here...He cries about it every chance he gets, everywhere he goes.

Your big bad Nazi buddy is a fucking infant and a creep.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

To his credit, I've never seen him hit the report button but as Keibers reported, he did cry quite loudly over the fact that one of my posts that was directed at him, did not get moved.  

Apparently he has no problem acting out a tantrum at the mods expense when he feels wronged.

Poor widdle guy.....maybe his mum separated him from his pacifier too soon.

I think I remember that.

Aryan

O rly?  Why is that? Because I pointed out how my posts had been moved yet yours hadn't?  :001_rolleyes:

His words as I recall.....you cried "long and hard" over my posts that you felt were a troll directed at you. Apparently your feelings were hurt because thought your little nasty Nazi ass wasn't being treated fairly...... :laugh3: Or were you just nursing a sore butt hole over the ass fucking I gave you regarding your Holocaust denying horseshit?...... ac_lmfao

I fail to see how pointing out Kieber's shoddy moderating is 'crying long and hard', then again he would describe it as that because it was his moderating which was being criticised.  Considering he has sided with you in the past, it wasn't really too much of a longshot for me to presume that he had decided to move my posts while leaving yours alone.

As for you being let back in to the private forum regardless of my influence......that may or may not be true. No one would presume to tell Fash what to do on her own forum. But it's awfully coincidental that you were let back in right after I asked Fash to reinstate your permissions. So I'm thinking you are a liar as well as a crybaby.

In any event, your tainted goods now and the private sub is no longer a place where anyone should share anything of a personal or sensitive nature; especially with a PI lifting little toad like you as a member.

You know what is also awfully  coincidental? The fact that all this got brought up as soon as your 25 stone hostile ass came back.  I had been part of that section for weeks prior to your return and no one had said a word, but all of a sudden RW (who just happens to be your mate) took issue with me being part of the group. Sure, sounds legit to me, honest.   :laugh3:

As for Fash, you clearly tried to manipulate her to get your own way, and then when you realised your opinion didnt carry as much weight as you initially thought, you tried to save face by telling her to allow me back.  Fucking pathetic. You are one of the worst cases of superiority complexes I have ever seen. Get over yourself tubs, this place is no worse without your hostile, obese ass, in fact it would probably contain a lot less flaming and arguing.

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"

I cleared nothing for scouse...I cleared things because of scouse.

I cleaned up things for the forum.

You do remember who kicked off the flaming in that thread right?  Yet the implication is that it was me.   :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

"Stitch" him up..... :laugh3: Please get a grip....His own crying and whining did more damage to his character than I ever could.

Of the two people I banned when I was a MOD....he is the only one that took it personally and he still cries about it to this day. And not just here...He cries about it every chance he gets, everywhere he goes.

Your big bad Nazi buddy is a fucking infant and a creep.

I just dont like you. You are everything I detest in a woman. Fat, ugly, loud, mouthy and opinionated.  The fact that you banned me in the past is irrelevant...