Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

SCOUSE n RENEE need a ROOM to GIT THERE FREAK ON

Started by IRISH KAM, March 27, 2017, 04:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

The sexual tension between this pair is givin the Site a bad name .

:laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Aryan

I'll pass thanks, any poor soul who ends up in that situation with her is likely to get devoured before, during or after intercourse......

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'll pass thanks, any poor soul who ends up in that situation with her is likely to get devoured before, during or after intercourse......

Glad to hear it, more than you will ever know.

Anything other than a "no thanks" out of you would mean I'm doing something wrong.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"The sexual tension between this pair is givin the Site a bad name .

:laugh:  :laugh:

well it is funny.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"The sexual tension between this pair is givin the Site a bad name .

:laugh:  :laugh:

well it is funny.....

Maybe not to Renee and SCOUSE.

kiebers

Maybe, but they know it was funny. Timing helped.

Admit it. You may have held it in and held it to only one...but the fleeting thought, "hah", was there.

I'm still grinning about it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

IRISH KAM

FASH / KIEBERS / CC can ya set up a ' FUND ME ' page for SCOUSE n RENEE to get a room .

There Sexual Tension is getting even more intense !

They need to Fuck the shit oot of each other and sooooooooooooon .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )