The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Are FEMALES way too EMOTIONALLY NEEDY

Started by IRISH KAM, March 25, 2017, 09:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Men are far more cold and stable than women..

With women you get BS over some stupid thing.

What would you know about the opposite sex?

You live alone, well except for your imaginary black triplets.

:laugh:

I know a lot..

You know the nazis used crying babies to lure jewish women out of hiding..

The women just walked into a trap and got killed.

The current immigrant crisis is happening because women have too much power and we are taking in people out of motherly sympathy.

The refugee-center personnel are mostly women and beta-males with high estrogen levels.

Men have more common sense..

Women have no common sense.. Everything women do harms us in one way or another.

Having trolling idiots who drink their 3 meals a day like you, here on the main board, is what harms us.... :laugh3:

You need to be put back in your cage, Chewbacca.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I know a lot..

The current immigrant crisis is happening because women have too much power and we are taking in people out of motherly sympathy.

The refugee-center personnel are mostly women and beta-males with high estrogen levels.

Women have no common sense.. Everything women do harms us in one way or another.

Having trolling idiots who drink their 3 meals a day like you, here on the main board, is what harms us.... :laugh3:

We have him on mod approval for the main board, but kiebers and I are certainly open to changing that.

Odinson

I know a lot..

Could we have an intelligent conversation about the subject without resorting to personal insults?

Its common knowledge that females have the practical sense of your average vegan, pro-animal leftie anarchist.

Renee

I know a lot..

Could we have an intelligent conversation about the subject without resorting to personal insults?

Its common knowledge that females have the practical sense of your average vegan, pro-animal leftie anarchist.

Intelligent conversation without insults?????? :2r4ml1j_th:

You've got to be trolling....

You opened the insult bag first and closed the box to any reasonable discussion by implying that women are unfit to make decisions because they are emotionally unstable.

Not only is that a crock of shit but it's grossly insulting.

And then you have the unmitigated nerve to complain about insults..... :laugh3:

Jokers and idiots abound in this place.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I know a lot..

You got to be trolling....

You opened the insult bag first and closed the box of any reasonable discussion by implying that women are unfit to make decisions because they are emotionally unstable.

It's Monday night, Odinson is drunk and we're the only people in the world who will communicate with him besides his pretend black triplets and fake dead cat..

He's a pathetic lonely soul.

IRISH KAM

I know a lot..

You got to be trolling....

You opened the insult bag first and closed the box of any reasonable discussion by implying that women are unfit to make decisions because they are emotionally unstable.

and fake dead cat..

:laugh:  Ha Ha Ha ..............
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"It really depends how you define needy... Shen always claims herself as a gold digger, but in my years of experience meeting some, she is far from one, what she seeks is financial security.  Being a real gold digger you need to burn loads of money on a daily basis, like my aunt for an example, lol.  Wakes up after 11 every day, then go out for a $100 dollar lunch at some very fine 5 star restaurant, then go to the spa resort in the afternoon, then go shopping for cosmetics, groceries, etc later on in the day, once she comes back and park the car instead of carrying the stuff into her house she takes out her cell phone and call the maid to do all the heavy work.  While she arrives back home the maid has already cleaned up the house and prepared dinner with all the finest food like shark fin, steak, abalone, sashimi, etc.  After dinner she watches TV with my uncle just coming back from work, then go to bed for the rest of the day.

But to answer the question are women more needy, I guess when compared to men, I find some women can be a bit more insecure and needy, women like to be in an group while men prefers to do most things by themselves as my brother always says.  Just like going on trips, I tend to see women in a group, men usually by themselves or with just their family members.

I could not afford your aunt for even one day. Sounds like she doesn't work, so I gather your uncle is mega rich?

Don't feel too bad Seoulbro b/c I could never too  :001_tongue: , if I ever get a girlfriend like her the first thing I'd happily do is sprint down the stairs and smash my head across the floor.  :laugh:  But ya she never works and would rather eat glass than pay her fair share or do something that requires the slightest effort lol, about my uncle I wouldn't say he's "super" rich, but their family is the usual kind that aren't afraid to do a lot of unnecessary spending.
Permanently off his rocker

@realAzhyaAryola

I think both men and women go through a neediness phase in their lives at one point and they both equally come to a point in their lives when they are settled and no longer as needy. That to me is the normal way but a neediness issue that seems to know no bounds is a problem.

Often, relationships crumble because one or both of the people in the relationship feel they are not as needed by the other anymore or ever. I think two people who care about each other deeply need to let the other know how much they need them. If you do not show this emotion or see it shown to you, what is the purpose of being together?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Berry Sweet

I love being free and single...total zen!  <3

GORDY GAMBINO

Berry you need to take a deep breath , realise that life can be better , and put that ad in Craigslist or you will never get any cawk again.

'' Old spinster, nearly 40 , clapped out pussay 1 kid pushed through , occasional bed pisser and constant farter seeks bloke of any nationality for hanky spanky . I can cook , clean , get on my knees. Handy if youre not in gaol right now , like the last one. Must put up with constant whinging and moaning about every fucking thing. Or you get feta cheese rammed up youse asshole motherfuckers. Love Berry Sweet ''
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I love being free and single...total zen!  <3

I would dread being single, not going through life with my soul mate.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"I can't hardly tell men:

MGTOW is the solution. Opting out of all this bullshit.

Check out youtube videos about.

If you are interested in La creme de La creme of MGTOW content write me or make a thread.

Red Pills at its best.

Go MGTOW

Men going their own way

I sometimes wonder about not using the search or advanced search function.....Or rather why most won't....Curiouser and curiouser.....

http://thebluecashew.net/post162701.html">http://thebluecashew.net/post162701.html

And surprised that Mel didn't make the thread... :laugh:

Thanks for that link!! Interesting!!!

I am watching MGTOW videos since two years! Since then, I do have a way better lifestyle. I do sports, my business is prospering, I get many pussy and mostly I reject them. Why? Because I can.

I do have my hobbies, friends, and goals.

No more Mr nice guy who pays like a beta male. Fuck these gold diggers.

MGTOW is the only way for me!

Anonymous

From reading this thread, I wonder if a couple of guys here are adult virgins.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"From reading this thread, I wonder if a couple of guys here are adult virgins.

Just KAM as far as I know.