News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

TBC has a SECRET section for CRONIES and SNAKES .

Started by IRISH KAM, March 26, 2017, 09:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I hate to break it to you whiny little jag-offs around here but the "Private Polka" was originally a concept started by RW where members of this forum (mostly the women) could have a safe place to go to discuss issues of a more personal nature.

It was supposed to be a place where we could expose some of the more personal aspects of our lives. Where we could get and give input to each other in the hopes of becoming a closer community and above all, feel comfortable doing so.

At least that's how it was explained to me when I joined.

Now, given it's original intent....having members such as Gordy, Odinson, Kam, TD and his twin brother SCOUSE would have and has blown that concept all to hell. The PP was never meant to be an open free for all for loony tunes, vermin and dimwits to practice their stock and trade.

Exactly Renee.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"I hate to break it to you whiny little jag-offs around here but the "Private Polka" was originally a concept started by RW where members of this forum (mostly the women) could have a safe place to go to discuss issues of a more personal nature.

It was supposed to be a place where we could expose some of the more personal aspects of our lives. Where we could get and give input to each other in the hopes of becoming a closer community and above all, feel comfortable doing so.

Now, given it's original intent....having members such as Gordy, Odinson, Kam, TD and his twin brother SCOUSE would have and has blown that concept all to hell. The PP was never meant to be an open free for all for loony tunes, vermin and dimwits to practice their usual stock and trade.

Oh I know the purpose of that subforum...

Few bitches drinking wine and whining about men..  ac_biggrin

As soon as a regular male says something from his perspective, its disgusting and he gets kicked out..

And I dont think you should discuss your personal matters with the likes of RW...

Given her mood swings, she´ll just use that info as a weapon against you in her next temper tantrum/mental collapse..  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

Now, given it's original intent....having members such as Gordy, Odinson, Kam, TD and his twin brother SCOUSE would have and has blown that concept all to hell. The PP was never meant to be an open free for all for loony tunes, vermin and dimwits to practice their usual stock and trade.

As soon as a regular male says something from his perspective, its disgusting and he gets kicked out..

And I dont think you should discuss your personal matters with the likes of RW...

Given her mood swings, she´ll just use that info as a weapon against you in her next temper tantrum/mental collapse..  ac_biggrin

I don't give 2 shits what you think.

You have the intellectual capacity and social POV of Homo Erectus and just for the record, your misogynist, sexist point of view is invalid.

You have no idea what you are talking about and even if you were correct (which you aren't), what concern of it is yours? Do you think you have some kind of right to horn in on private conversations simply because YOU feel excluded?

Fuck you and the reindeer you rode in on.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I think I've proved far beyond a doubt that I don't wield PI as a weapon and that I take my confidences very seriously.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"I think I've proved far beyond a doubt that I don't wield PI as a weapon and that I take my confidences very seriously.

So your the cunt that started it.

Now you can fucken stay awake all night waiting for my spam attacks.

This board is under attack.

Fuck you.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Yes, I did Gordy.  Do you need seoulbro to hold you while you cry?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Christ, I'm having a really hard time imagining the World's Greatest Poster being excluded from the private area of any forum, anywhere.

Mmmgngnhhmmphhmmggnn...

Nope. Can't do it.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

I don't give 2 shits what you think.

You have the intellectual capacity and social POV of Homo Erectus and just for the record, your misogynist, sexist point of view is invalid.

You have no idea what you are talking about and even if you were correct (which you aren't), what concern of it is yours? Do you think you have some kind of right to horn in on private conversations simply because YOU feel excluded?

Fuck you and the reindeer you rode in on.

Just saying..  ac_biggrin

I basically just say the same as you do.. Just from a male perspective..

You say pretty foul things about men..

In female opinion, a woman that hops from one man to the next, is an "empowered woman"..

A male that hops from one woman to the next is a misogynist pig.

I dont want to enter that kind of a conversation because I already know what you are gonna say and I´m trying preserve my fuses.

I´m just stating what I´m thinking.

If I ride a reindeer, americans ride those walmart scooters.

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"3am youse time the prolonged and sustained attack starts.

I thought you said you were leaving..... Last I checked you where all in a snit because you felt excluded. What did an inbred, egg shaped, pig like you expect; that you could just put some lipstick on and get invited to the royal ball?..... ac_lmfao

I'm mad as hell and I'm gunna stamp my feet and leave!.....FUCK YOUR PRIVATE FORUM...ARAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!....14 fucken times... ac_lmfao,  ac_lmfao,  ac_lmfao

Couldn't even make it 24hrs, could you? Pretty pathetic.......Hell, I can stay away from cake longer than that.... :laugh3:

BTW, people who threaten this forum usually get a time out for an indeterminate amount of time. Since you can't seem to tear yourself away from here.....you might want to rethink that load of shit...... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

IRISH KAM

I received an invite to the secret Crony / Snake / Fruity sec by FASH .

I turned her down .  :negative:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"I received an invite to the secret Crony / Snake / Fruity sec by FASH .

Our loss.

Odinson

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"I received an invite to the secret Crony / Snake / Fruity sec by FASH .

If you knew the folks here better, you wouldnt be wishing to have access to that "private" sub.  ac_smile

Fashie is the only female here whos pussy doesnt look like a biohazard.... And she aint posting anything "raunchy".

Anonymous

If you knew the folks here better, you wouldnt be wishing to have access to that "private" sub.  ac_smile

Fashie is the only female here whos pussy doesnt look like a biohazard.... And she aint posting anything "raunchy".

You've never seen my cat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview