The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

We are being flooded with far too many immigrants/refugees while 40% of Canadian jobs will disappear

Started by Anonymous, March 29, 2017, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

US Commission on Population and the American Future, 1972

"We have looked for, and have not found, any convincing argument for continued national population growth. The health of our economy does not depend on it. The vitality of business does not depend on it. The welfare of the average person does not depend on it."

RW

Sorry iron but that's the best I can give you for any justification.  I don't understand why we need to increase our populations.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I think I can tell you why the flooding of Canada with tons of cheap labour that started under Brain Mulroney continues.

"Immigration Minister Barbara McDougall has won a major cabinet battle by convincing her colleagues that increased immigration will be good for Canada economically and provide the Conservatives with a new source of voters, sources say.

"Despite concerns about the social and financial impact of increased immigration and doubts about the country's ability to assimilate new arrivals at the current rate, Ms McDougall will announce tomorrow that Canada will begin accepting up to 250,000 immigrants a year."

Globe and Mail, October 24, 1990

Anonymous

And we know the rest of the story. Prime Minister Brian Mulroney's policy of mass immigration regardless of economic conditions was pursued by all his successors.

And mass immigration is supported by national political parties that have not governed federally, the NDP and the Green Party.

So it must be a great and well thought out policy, right?

Anonymous

An economic study calculated that recent immigrants receive $18 – 23 billion more in government assistance (e.g., language and skills training, welfare)  than they pay in taxes.

Anonymous

Refugee acceptance really bothers me. The overwhelming majority of people who claim refugee status are economic migrants who can't make it as skilled immigrants.

Probably the number of immigrants we take in each year is a bit excessive too.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"And we know the rest of the story. Prime Minister Brian Mulroney's policy of mass immigration regardless of economic conditions was pursued by all his successors.

And mass immigration is supported by national political parties that have not governed federally, the NDP and the Green Party.

So it must be a great and well thought out policy, right?

We need to start asking our politicians to explain why we want more immigrants and to inflate our populations further.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Its the same in all white countries, we are intentionally being flooded with third world immigrants all in the name of diversity, or more precisely 'globalism'.

For those who are unaware of the elite's plans, I suggest you read up on the Kalergi Plan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_v ... ve-Kalergi">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ee/Coudenhove-Kalergi_1926.jpg/220px-Coudenhove-Kalergi_1926.jpg">

In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism), he wrote:

[size=150]

''The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.''[/size]

Anonymous

I live in a successful multicultural city, I work in a multicultural setting, my church is multicultural and my marriage and children are multicultural..

It's so natural to me I don't give it a second thought..

Do politicians exploit it for selfish purposes?

Probably, but I don't expect much from our elected representatives anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I live in a successful multicultural city, I work in a multicultural setting, my church is multicultural and my marriage and children are multicultural..

That is all fine and good, but do you think it's a good idea to be flooding the country with more labour while jobs are disappearing? That doesn't even take into account all the pressure on infrastructure and housing riving up our population creates.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"I live in a successful multicultural city, I work in a multicultural setting, my church is multicultural and my marriage and children are multicultural..

Some multiculturalism is fine Fash, its when immigrants start displacing the natives and taking over it becomes a problem (*COUGH Islam COUGH*).

Another thing to note is that not all groups of people can live side by side one another peacefully.

Of course the elites promoting globalism know this, and they either don't care or WANT conflict to happen.  I suspect the latter, because war is very, very profitable for them.

Anonymous

Call me a dreamer, but I still believe bringing talented people into Canada is a net benefit for Canadians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Some multiculturalism is fine Fash, its when immigrants start displacing the natives and taking over it becomes a problem (*COUGH Islam COUGH*).

Another thing to note is that not all groups of people can live side by side one another peacefully.

Of course the elites promoting globalism know this, and they either don't care or WANT conflict to happen.  I suspect the latter, because war is very, very profitable for them.

Most of this is true. Politicians use immigration for selfish political gain and don't care that while jobs are disappearing they're putting more downward pressure on wages and benefits.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Call me a dreamer, but I still believe bringing talented people into Canada is a net benefit for Canadians.

I prefer to call you a shill.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Most of this is true. Politicians use immigration for selfish political gain and don't care that while jobs are disappearing they're putting more downward pressure on wages and benefits.

Have you heard of the Kalergi Plan?