The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The Big Vote to Nowhere.

Started by Renee, April 03, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vote for who you think brings more value to the forum.

Renee
18 (81.8%)
UncleDilf
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: April 08, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"This is too funny, a fat frustrated fuck like Renee preaching to others about how they should live...

If only her benevolent old man taught her how to count calories and resist raiding the fridge in the early hours, then perhaps she would be a more suitable candidate  for dishing out (no pun intended) life advice.

Why shouldn't Renee draw on her twenty years experience raising children, working, and keeping bills paid..

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"This is too funny, a fat frustrated fuck like Renee preaching to others about how they should live...

If only her benevolent old man taught her how to count calories and resist raiding the fridge in the early hours, then perhaps she would be a more suitable candidate  for dishing out (no pun intended) life advice.

Why shouldn't Renee draw on her twenty years experience raising children, working, and keeping bills paid..

Because she's trying to put me down for supposedly being a 'burden' on society.   :001_rolleyes:

Hilarious considering I work to support myself and don't claim any sort of benefits/welfare.

I wouldn't mind betting that she receives some sort of welfare payments for her kids, or has done in the past.  

Its those sort of people who are a drain on society...... According to Renee, anyone who works what she deems as being a low paid job are a failure.  Without those people who would serve her fat ass a Mcdonalds every lunch time?

The best thing her old man could have done for her growing up is put a padlock on the fridge....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Because she's trying to put me down for supposedly being a 'burden' on society.   :001_rolleyes:

Hilarious considering I work to support myself and don't claim any sort of benefits/welfare.

I wouldn't mind betting that she receives some sort of welfare payments for her kids, or has done in the past.  

Its those sort of people who are a drain on society...... According to Renee, anyone who works what she deems as being a low paid job are a failure.  Without those people who would serve her fat ass a Mcdonalds every lunch time?

The best thing her old man could have done for her growing up is put a padlock on the fridge....

I would hope her husband is paying child support..

I know he can afford it.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So she's mooching off her rich hubby? Gold.   :laugh3:

Excuse me??

I said I hope her husband is paying his child support, you know parental duties..

How does anyone construe that as mooching off of anyone or the government.

Aryan

Excuse me??

I said I hope her husband is paying his child support, you know parental duties..

Because she paints herself as being this independent woman who doesn't need help from anyone because of her highly paid job...

Anonymous

Excuse me??

Because she paints herself as being this independent woman who doesn't need help from anyone because of her highly paid job...

She is an independent woman..

But, that doesn't mean a father shouldn't support his own children.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
What I have very little respect for is unskilled labor such as burger flippers, pub bouncers, Walmart workers, broom pushers and ditch diggers. Anyone over the age of 30 still working menial labor jobs is either handicapped (which I exclude in this appraisal) or too lazy to improve themselves. SCOUSE is a prime example, uneducated and unskilled and dumb as the day is long and he makes a willful choice to remain that way.

You know Renee, I plan on getting out of financial services in about ten to fifteen years now.  I plan on working at a golf course even if it's only  maintenance or greens keeper. My investments will have matured by then and remuneration will not be much of an issue. I will have thirty to thirty five years in the same occupation by then. It will be time for a change.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
What I have very little respect for is unskilled labor such as burger flippers, pub bouncers, Walmart workers, broom pushers and ditch diggers. Anyone over the age of 30 still working menial labor jobs is either handicapped (which I exclude in this appraisal) or too lazy to improve themselves. SCOUSE is a prime example, uneducated and unskilled and dumb as the day is long and he makes a willful choice to remain that way.

You know Renee, I plan on getting out of financial services in about ten to fifteen years now.  I plan on working at a golf course even if it's only  maintenance or greens keeper. My investments will have matured by then and remuneration will not be much of an issue. I will have thirty to thirty five years in the same occupation by then. It will be time for a change.

What does that have to do with anything?

After 35 years in the same professional position and if you have the means, you've earned the right to do what you want. Golf is your thing, so enjoy.

I would still question it though if you gave up a successful career as a financial planner to become something like a "petroleum transfer technician".... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Excuse me??

Look you uneducated twat.....why don't you grow a pair and quite moaning about how I'm picking on you? You don't like it,....leave and take your asshole buddy and his rubber fists with you.

It's been agreed upon that any money received from my ex goes directly toward the education of the children. We currently have 2 in college and one will be going off to Post Secondary Ed. next year. That's something YOU will most likely never experience.

Not one dime comes to me. I don't want to be beholden to anyone in this life as long as I am able to fend for my self and the kids. Any money I received was part of the divorce settlement because my ex had to legally buy me out of my share of the business......Not that this is any of your business but now you can shut your white trash Nazi mouth.

I pay ALL the bills around my home.....my salary may not be setting the world on fire but I do okay.....probably better than most in my position and certainly better than a doorstop at some shit pub full of chavs.

BTW, don't let all that smoke being blown up your skirt by various members of this place go to your to your head. I see you for what you are, you're in the same league with that Dilf moron and the rest of the basement BF crew. The bunch of you are the kiss of death to any forum trying to promote adult interaction and conversation.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

3 kids to the same husband....Wild Turkey alcoholic no doubt.

I call bullshit...no one ever fucked that fat slob 3 times.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

That's what I am doing now. I will only work in the patch the winter drilling season from now on. Farming is my passion. And the farm is where I will be about eight and a half to nine months a year.

UncleDilf

Excuse me??

Look you uneducated twat.....why don't you grow a pair and quite moaning about how I'm picking on you? You don't like it,....leave and take your asshole buddy and his rubber fists with you.

It's been agreed upon that any money received from my ex goes directly toward the education of the children. We currently have 2 in college and one will be going off to Post Secondary Ed. next year. That's something YOU will most likely never experience.

Not one dime comes to me. I don't want to be beholden to anyone in this life as long as I am able to fend for my self and the kids. Any money I received was part of the divorce settlement because my ex had to legally buy me out of my share of the business......Not that this is any of your business but now you can shut your white trash Nazi mouth.

I pay ALL the bills around my home.....my salary may not be setting the world on fire but I do okay.....probably better than most in my position and certainly better than a doorstop at some shit pub full of chavs.

BTW, don't let all that smoke being blown up your skirt by various members of this place go to your to your head. I see you for what you are, you're in the same league with that Dilf moron and the rest of the basement BF crew. The bunch of you are the kiss of death to any forum trying to promote adult interaction and conversation.

Independent woman my ass!!!

You are the typical gold digging whore!!! You live off the money from your EX!!!! child alimony !!! And the state helps you!!! And you recent hubby!!!

Without these, you would work at McDonalds! THIS IS THE TRUTH!!!! And the truth hurts!!!

You made some kids just to divorce! It is known! This is why men ARE GOING THEIR OWN WAY! MGTOW!!! is the solution!!!

WE are NOT your provider ! We are not your walking ATM!!!

Go and earn your own money, RENEE!!! You are a fraud!!!

Cockraoch you are! Money from the ex. I bet he lost his house, too right? But who cares! At court men are screwed because of you.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk8kklhy7wE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview