Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Interesting Fact of the Day!

Started by Angry White Male, April 05, 2017, 02:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
What a weird fuck the Italian American meatball is. Dumb as a fucking fence post and half the height of one too.

Then why on earth are you so butthurt and broke? More than likely stuck as well. Sorry?

As if, you skinny, ugly, idiotic, pretend Jew nincompoop. I could buy and sell your uneducated third world ass world ten times in any given day.

Every time Twenty Dollars responds he makes his claims of happiness and success even harder to believe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"She seems lovely.

Oh she is RW, and so much fun.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
What a weird fuck the Italian American meatball is. Dumb as a fucking fence post and half the height of one too.

Then why on earth are you so butthurt and broke? More than likely stuck as well. Sorry?

As if, you skinny, ugly, idiotic, pretend Jew nincompoop. I could buy and sell your uneducated third world ass world ten times in any given day.

Every time Twenty Dollars responds he makes his claims of happiness and success even harder to believe.

Bingo, but he's obviously too stupid to figure that out.

Aryan

Semen why do you say the same shit over and over and over and over (and over)..................??????

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Semen why do you say the same shit over and over and over and over (and over)..................??????

And over and over and over..

Besides, it contradicts all his claims of happiness and success.

Aryan

He normally saves the broke, stuck and stupid line for me. Now he's saying it to Shen, I'm actually a little jealous!

realgrimm

I get the pouty goth picture...lol..

seems to think I'm some emo angsty goth kid that lives in his parents basement .. senile old fool that he is is stuck on some fake intro I pulled off on BF..lol .. even after posting my real pic hes still stuck  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He normally saves the broke, stuck and stupid line for me. Now he's saying it to Shen, I'm actually a little jealous!

Twenty Dollars doesn't believe it himself..

Shen Li is an engineer and likely already better off financially even though she is about thirty five years younger than him..

He is the one who seems very jealous.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview