Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Watch

Started by Aryan, April 09, 2017, 12:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Forum cancer alert.............

That seems accurate.

Bricktop

Odd, isn't it.

When one BF buckethead arrives claiming refugee status, his mates aren't far behind.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Odd, isn't it.

When one BF buckethead arrives claiming refugee status, his mates aren't far behind.

That fuck up is not my 'mate', lavender arse.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

Odd, isn't it.

That fuck up is not my 'mate', lavender arse.

Whatever, you're all the same kind of nameless, faceless, disruptive, juvenile minded, rabble.

The crap each one of you bring to the table isn't exactly missed when you aren't here.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

That's rich coming from you, I thought you were fucking off again?   Your massive ass still not managed to squeeze through the door?

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"That's rich coming from you, I thought you were fucking off again?   Your massive ass still not managed to squeeze through the door?

Why would I be leaving?

Your asshole buddy Dilf is still here and he got told to fuck off by the membership twice... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Total Dunce is still here too and nobody likes him.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"That's rich coming from you, I thought you were fucking off again?   Your massive ass still not managed to squeeze through the door?

Why would I be leaving?

Because you alluded to it not long ago.

Renee

Why would I be leaving?

You would like that wouldn't you? Then there would be nobody left here who thinks it's worth the effort of challenging your paranoid delusional, alt-right, horseshit.... :laugh3:

BTW, when is your girlfriend Dilf leaving....does he need help packing his shit or can he manage to bag up his turd collection and crayons all by himself?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Total Dunce is still here too and nobody likes him.

He seems to be okay with being disliked..

It probably comes after nearly seventy years of practice.

Aryan

Why would I be leaving?

You would like that wouldn't you? Then there would be nobody left here who thinks it's worth the effort of challenging your paranoid delusional, alt-right, horseshit.... :laugh3:

BTW, when is your girlfriend Dilf leaving....does he need help packing his shit or can he manage to bag up his turd collection and crayons all by himself?

Aslong as I'm here he'll probably stick around for the foreseeable.  ac_biggrin

Renee

Why would I be leaving?

Now we know who your alt is..... :laugh:

Maybe you could have been a bit more imaginative? Pretending to be a sexist, feces fondling, retard isn't exactly a big stretch in character.

Bricktop

The car for all jihadists.

Hi, and die.

Aryan

Why would I be leaving?

Maybe you could have been a bit more imaginative? Pretending to be a sexist, feces fondling, retard isn't exactly a big stretch in character.

I don't have any alts, I fucking hate them.

Renee

Why would I be leaving?

I don't have any alts, I fucking hate them.

Well Richard, then you must be an anomaly.

I've never come across a troll who didn't like alts.