Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

KAM! You're next!

Started by UncleDilf, April 10, 2017, 02:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Fash, you should be thankful that you weren't around to witness the scat gifs that Dilf posted on BF!

They were enough to upset the strongest of stomachs  :beurk:

I bumped an OLD thread on my home forum last week. It had some shit pics near the top of the page, I got at least one unsuspecting person lmao.

Shit pics wasnt the only thing that you got bombarded with back on ol' CJ lol. There was also MeatSpin and others lol. Back when you didnt know the path to the link you were about to click lol. Ah the good ol' days.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I regret asking the question.

Fash, you should be thankful that you weren't around to witness the scat gifs that Dilf posted on BF!

Why?

kiebers

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Why?

Think two girls one cup and beyond up close and personal.....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

That will always go down as one of the nastiest videos I have ever seen lol. Freshly pooped into the cup, and they both swap it back and forth in their mouths. Geez lol. Another one that was awful was the guy that sat on a glass jar and had the jar break while he was going down on it. Then he was picking bloody glass out of his ass lol. Those are some of the top ones, but plenty of other stuff out there lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

That will always go down as one of the nastiest videos I have ever seen lol. Freshly pooped into the cup, and they both swap it back and forth in their mouths. Geez lol. Another one that was awful was the guy that sat on a glass jar and had the jar break while he was going down on it. Then he was picking bloody glass out of his ass lol. Those are some of the top ones, but plenty of other stuff out there lol.

:beurk:

Blazor

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor" Another one that was awful was the guy that sat on a glass jar and had the jar break while he was going down on it. Then he was picking bloody glass out of his ass lol. Those are some of the top ones, but plenty of other stuff out there lol.

His names Alex he was an Efukt gem

RW

Both are extremely nasty.  I've seen a few that could rival those but to recall them would cause me to lose my dinner.

The Pain Olympics were really disturbing and nasty as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

UncleDilf

I see a bunch of sissys here. You want some reality and not your mainstream media sissy desinformation fake news?

Go to Bestgore and watch the latest narco gore on site 1 or 2.

Some naked dude gets chopped up his ankles then his arms. And then head. He tries to reach for his throat, but has no hands anymore.

The sickest gore I have ever seen. Very entertaining.

Scat is YouTube when you sawededed this.

I even sent Realgrimm a link to the Brazilian "arms jellified" videos. I guess this was too extreme.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "RW"

Both are extremely nasty.  I've seen a few that could rival those but to recall them would cause me to lose my dinner.

The Pain Olympics were really disturbing and nasty as well.

What is so "disturbing"???? You drop a scat every fucking day out of your ass. You smell it , you see it. It is natural that it doesn't smell like roses or look like Tera Patrick.

It isn't natural. Scat is life.

Renee

Why?

Because bathroom humor and such entertains small minds. There are enough examples here in this sub so that I shouldn't have to elaborate.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Renee"

Why?

Because bathroom humor and such entertains small minds. There are enough examples here in this sub so that I shouldn't have to elaborate.

LOL, the obese Hamburger eating , triple chinned Renee is AGAIN telling people how life is, or defines humor  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

You retarded pizza face. Like you cock carousel riding, penis hating, feministic vegan smelly cunt have HIGH CLASS humor, you stupid unfortunate whore.

Your mother should have swallowed you

Anonymous

Quote from: "UncleDilf"I see a bunch of sissys here. You want some reality and not your mainstream media sissy desinformation fake news?

Some naked dude gets chopped up his ankles then his arms. And then head. He tries to reach for his throat, but has no hands anymore.

I even sent Realgrimm a link to the Brazilian "arms jellified" videos. I guess this was too extreme.

I know about Bestgore..

The owner of it lives in my province..

Luka Magnotta was arrested for murder because he uploaded the video of himself killing his victim.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"I see a bunch of sissys here. You want some reality and not your mainstream media sissy desinformation fake news?

I know about Bestgore..

The owner of it lives in my province..

Luka Magnotta was arrested for murder because he uploaded the video of himself killing his victim.

Sick stuff, Fashionista!

I watched yesterday the famous and sick brazilian "jellified arms" video!!! LOL! And some narco chopping videos!

Sick!!!!!

Why do you know such people? Does he make good money out of this? Do you watch GORE???

Thanks for an answer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview