Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I need an inline amp...

Started by Angry White Male, April 17, 2017, 03:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman":empathy:  :empathy:
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"My latest computer build satisfies...

However, my cans need more drive!

I need an amp...

Anyone can suggest?  I like the McIntosh amps, but something under $1,000.00 would be nice!

I need more powah!

You live in a three room condo....your neighbors will lynch you..... :laugh3:

Dont forget the power box upgrade for the humming birds....im just waiting for his place to blow...

Sounds like Mel's condo is so small he has to go out to the balcony to change his mind.

He has a motorcycle and tools plus the means, I wonder why he stays in such a small apartment.

Berry Sweet

My place is small but its location, location, location!  I stay.  Been fixing it up, bought Lo a new foldable desk, and literally cleaned out one of her closets!!  Fuckin stuffies all gone!!  Yaay!!!  :yahoo:  I love redecorating!!

GORDY GAMBINO

Berry does a clean and calls it redecorating....like she just installed a fucken spa.

Honey we all know where you live down there in them projects with all the other single sluts and them colored folks .

Do they like the foldable desk ?
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman":empathy:  :empathy:
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"My latest computer build satisfies...

However, my cans need more drive!

I need an amp...

Anyone can suggest?  I like the McIntosh amps, but something under $1,000.00 would be nice!

I need more powah!

You live in a three room condo....your neighbors will lynch you..... :laugh3:

Dont forget the power box upgrade for the humming birds....im just waiting for his place to blow...

Sounds like Mel's condo is so small he has to go out to the balcony to change his mind.

He has a motorcycle and tools plus the means, I wonder why he stays in such a small apartment.

I guess he has enough room for his guns, his hummingbird feeder, his $200 salt and pepper shakers and his giant bottle of whatever clear alcohol is on sale that week.....BUT...not enough room for his poor ex-cat..... :laugh3:

Some people don't need much to be comfortable. Despite all the airs Mel puts on about being a "millionaire" or a man of means, he would probably be most happy with one room, a old mattress on the floor, a blow up doll, a bucket to pee in and maybe a window to throw it out of.

Mel is simple folk who tries to fill up his empty world with material shit that his low rent, alcoholic ass neither needs nor truly wants. It's all a show to convince himself and others that he is more than just run of the mill white trash.

That's the basic sum of the creature we know as Mel..... ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I have simple tastes too Renee, but we're not millionaires.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Berry does a clean and calls it redecorating....like she just installed a fucken spa.

Honey we all know where you live down there in them projects with all the other single sluts and them colored folks .

Do they like the foldable desk ?

This is Vancouver, not Chicago or New York.  

They love the desk!!  Shes getting a spinning chair and a chandelier!!

Dont be a hater!

Berry Sweet

This is the  desk:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3f/2f/47/3f2f47a4b6851941140b0a43b734c25b.jpg">

Its exciting cause my place is small and comfy...I put up little LED light strings in the hallway to Los room...its really cute!

I also got one of them huge shower heads a few months ago...its like standing in the rain while taking a shower!!  Total spa!!

Berry Sweet

GORDY GAMBINO

Im only taken the piss you know it hon.

Chandelier...yeah gimme pics when ya done and led and spinny chair.

Lava lamp ya need that as well skid.

And a fucken bird feeder for LO.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"I have simple tastes too Renee, but we're not millionaires.

Mel isn't a millionaire either. He sold his dead mother's house and now thinks his ship has come in..... :laugh3:

He's nouveau riche trash, who will probably drink most of his bank account before his liver finally says "fuck it, I'm outa here".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

GORDY GAMBINO

Wondered where you got to

Sent Greenpeace out to hunt you down

Yeah Mel is a skid

He shot his wifs cat

And bought her a car

He even had a cat lead for the mangy fucken thing....that looked as stoopid as his bird feeder

Any way his wif aint that bad

Id fuck her,,,everyone else has

RR 7/10
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

OMG, I think that inbred bogan missed me.

https://media.giphy.com/media/XWe7BnWanPtcc/giphy.gif">

Honestly Seoul, it's not my fault... :laugh3: