Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

TD's "I forget this is RR thread"

Started by cc, April 11, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "cc la verre"
QuoteGood going RW
To be accurate she's not posting the "unsupported" bullshit ... although always ready with "smooth" insult ..... merely bring someone here to do it for her then supporting the constant "unsupported" bullshit by a VERY NASTY insult  troll

I'm not about to retaliate at  the nasty nor am I about to delete the berage of unsupported bullshit

Two people talking about Trump causes forum melt down of epic proportions for saying this thread is about Trump not hating on lefties.  Apparently people can't have opinions without you going into full melt down.

And yes, I invite smart people to post here.  I make no apologies for adding to the poster count.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I usually stay out of Politics too kiebers, unless it's something relevant to me..

But, I do not want cc la verre to leave.

:sad:

RW

No one wants cc to leave, let alone me.  I've made that very clear but if she's going to leave, she can do it on her own two feet rather than mine.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"Fash, nobody wants to post in the sub because of RW's "you are a rightard" stupidity. YR left because of RW and now ceec. A couple others don't want to post here anymore either because Dilf's posts are a better read than anything RW posts in here. As the admin, you decide if you want RW to turn this sub into another RR.

That's a bit extreme and don't be stupid enough to make me explain why.....

First of all I'm not here to take sides, if anything I'm stepping in here to poke my finger in everyone's eye.

Secondly don't be blaming others for the loss of posters simply because someone here has a differing POV and won't swallow shit from you staunch cons. It's a very easy road to travel when you don't want to face the real problem.

This sub loses people's interest because it's fucken BORING. It's full of like minded individuals who shut down any real debate with their name calling as soon as their precious sacred cows are challenged. The same goes for the Extremism sub.

Do you honestly think that the essence of this sub has become anything more than a bunch of bobble heads nodding in agreement?  :nea:

There, you pissed me off enough to make me explain it again...maybe this time it will sink in....

As for CC's melt down. That's on her. If being called out for her political or social stance is going to elicit a hellacious hissy fit, then a good long break is long over due. She will then have to decide if that break is a permanent one or temporary.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

No one got called out for anything by me, let alone cc.  I posted a one line reminder that this is a thread about Trump, not hating on lefties and meltdown ensued.  This subforum has been a ghost town as of late probably because no one will post lest someone flip the fuck out.

As for my "rightard" troll, I have ceased doing it after a complaint was raised and only did it because I got sick of the "leftard" bullshit which was not only constant, but excessive.  It seems the point was taken rather quickly but only so far as to shit on me for it.  It was laughable at best, pathetic at worst.

There is no way in hell I am going to take credit for cc's current melt down. In fact, it has made me extremely angry.  I understand the factors at play here, but I am not going to take responsibility for someone else's bad behaviour.  Anyone thinking I will is sorely mistaken.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I appreciate your support and interest Fash, but this is not what I would want and does not feel right on me. Don't ditch anyone for the sole reason to keep my happy – that won't work to solve the problem for the site .. because it is not addressing the issue directly

I just wanted people to play fair ball and not constantly go after good people with the intention of rendering them lesser humans with a directed vengeance (as has sickeningly been going since last summer)

To put the record straight – that deliberately nasty to people troll  was merely a RESULT of  on an ongoing problem, not the problem itself .. a mere tool brought here to up the ante and further degrade / dehumanize many good people

To me ethics are key  and when I see constant unethical references to the "lesser value"  of others, the site becomes a total drag to me and gets dragged down in the eyes of others

Further bringing a pro insult / dirty work troll to do its dirty work (at the same time supporting / echoing the dirty work)  pushed it beyond the pale and into an areas of intolerable ethics  

Don't ask for examples, I'm not one who compiles old posts for future use  ....  the above motives to dehumanize those decided too be  "lesser humans" are repeated everywhere and  has been going on  for a while now, are constantly denied and admitted,  and are not even see by the perp  and thus won't stop

The final in a continuing series of site slaps  ... was (for the second time) a well-seasoned smoothy (see kiebs reaction) but extremely NASTY ego-mad troll bringing nothing but  "unsupported" bullshit"  ... deliberately brought herefor the sole and previously admitted intention to troll / fix / insult  / put down / put in there place at the bottom of humanity people on the sight several decent that she oft  admittedly feels superior to to makes me vomit

But that person was a result on an ongoing problem, not the problem itself. To me ethics matter and when I see constant unethical references to the "lesser value"  of others, the site becomes a total drag to me. Bringing a pro insult troll to do the dirty work (at the same time supporting / echoing the dirty work)  is beyond the pale

Don't ask for examples, I'm not one who compiles old posts for future use  ....  the above motives are repeated everywhere and have been along with putting down others as "inferiors"  been going on  for a while now, and thought of a OK by the perp  and thus won't stop

{quote="keibs"}the rules don't say every post needs supporting unbiased evidence [/quote]

They don't literally say it that way, but constantly posting bullshit as fact totally meets the no-derail rule .... and when combined with constant putdowns of any one disagreed is as unethical as it gets .... putdowns aimed a attempting the sub-humanizing victims are not only a no no in the rules but also grossly unethical. If that is passed over and / or OK with you, so be it. Again,  a drive- by NASTY troll is not my issue. It being brought  here as a vile tool to assist in sub-humanizing  good people is my issue, so don't try to combine the 2 very different issues

This constant vile degradation "mission" has been going on since last summer  has, during that period,  kept me (and several others) from  participating here except superficially, and superficially is not my desired way to participate in anything / not my style

I just wanted to call a spade a spade  for what has been going on constantly ... and unless I decide to sell my soul  .. will have little more to say on this  matter as the perp will continue to deny it's mission  to the grave .. and the sick (but self-justified) degradation of humans will continue unabated .. while blowing off the mentions of it with added insults for added effect will continue unabated

I don't care how some might judge (or misjudge) what I'm revealing. I'm just calling a spade a spade. To me for a long time  self-justified constant unethical slime / continuous deliberate  vitriol deigned to dehumanize has been going on for some time, never relenting, slowly increasing and is currently greatly increasing, has been felt by many,  

and a great site supplied by a great owner is progressively losing considerable stature and interest as a result

and kiebs, if  constant duplicity and degradation of others as inferior humans (especially  from a  deliberate mission perspective to do so) is not considered unethical  here   ---- then I have been on the wrong site all along

Well Missy "Superior",  to so many that you have been treating for some time now  as "Sub Human & Beneath you", I can't cool you down and get you to see what you are doing to good people .... so I'm not trying any longer ....  the site is yours to continue to degrade

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I  will take a look at what lead up to this after dinner. But, I see you are walking away CC. I don't know about anyone else, but that is a major loss to the board.

cc

Months of enduring the degradation of good people lead to it .. to the point of my no longer being able to tolerate watching it

[size=120]NOTHING[/size] else .. not single other problem with this site

I don't want to leave all the good people here, but I cannot hack the constant degradation of good people

I'll miss you seoul, and MANY other good people .. and especially Fash, the best of the best

RW

Quote from: "cc la verre"I appreciate your support and interest Fash, but this is not what I would want and does not feel right on me. Don't ditch anyone for the sole reason to keep my happy – that won't work to solve the problem for the site .. because it is not addressing the issue directly

I just wanted people to play fair ball and not constantly go after good people with the intention of rendering them lesser humans with a directed vengeance (as has sickeningly been going since last summer)

To put the record straight – that deliberately nasty to people troll  was merely a RESULT of  on an ongoing problem, not the problem itself .. a mere tool brought here to up the ante and further degrade / dehumanize many good people

To me ethics are key  and when I see constant unethical references to the "lesser value"  of others, the site becomes a total drag to me and gets dragged down in the eyes of others

Further bringing a pro insult / dirty work troll to do its dirty work (at the same time supporting / echoing the dirty work)  pushed it beyond the pale and into an areas of intolerable ethics  

Don't ask for examples, I'm not one who compiles old posts for future use  ....  the above motives to dehumanize those decided too be  "lesser humans" are repeated everywhere and  has been going on  for a while now, are constantly denied and admitted,  and are not even see by the perp  and thus won't stop

The final in a continuing series of site slaps  ... was (for the second time) a well-seasoned smoothy (see kiebs reaction) but extremely NASTY ego-mad troll bringing nothing but  "unsupported" bullshit"  ... deliberately brought herefor the sole and previously admitted intention to troll / fix / insult  / put down / put in there place at the bottom of humanity people on the sight several decent that she oft  admittedly feels superior to to makes me vomit

But that person was a result on an ongoing problem, not the problem itself. To me ethics matter and when I see constant unethical references to the "lesser value"  of others, the site becomes a total drag to me. Bringing a pro insult troll to do the dirty work (at the same time supporting / echoing the dirty work)  is beyond the pale

Don't ask for examples, I'm not one who compiles old posts for future use  ....  the above motives are repeated everywhere and have been along with putting down others as "inferiors"  been going on  for a while now, and thought of a OK by the perp  and thus won't stop

{quote="keibs"}the rules don't say every post needs supporting unbiased evidence

They don't literally say it that way, but constantly posting bullshit as fact totally meets the no-derail rule .... and when combined with constant putdowns of any one disagreed is as unethical as it gets .... putdowns aimed a attempting the sub-humanizing victims are not only a no no in the rules but also grossly unethical. If that is passed over and / or OK with you, so be it. Again,  a drive- by NASTY troll is not my issue. It being brought  here as a vile tool to assist in sub-humanizing  good people is my issue, so don't try to combine the 2 very different issues

This constant vile degradation "mission" has been going on since last summer  has, during that period,  kept me (and several others) from  participating here except superficially, and superficially is not my desired way to participate in anything / not my style

I just wanted to call a spade a spade  for what has been going on constantly ... and unless I decide to sell my soul  .. will have little more to say on this  matter as the perp will continue to deny it's mission  to the grave .. and the sick (but self-justified) degradation of humans will continue unabated .. while blowing off the mentions of it with added insults for added effect will continue unabated

I don't care how some might judge (or misjudge) what I'm revealing. I'm just calling a spade a spade. To me for a long time  self-justified constant unethical slime / continuous deliberate  vitriol deigned to dehumanize has been going on for some time, never relenting, slowly increasing and is currently greatly increasing, has been felt by many,  

and a great site supplied by a great owner is progressively losing considerable stature and interest as a result

and kiebs, if  constant duplicity and degradation of others as inferior humans (especially  from a  deliberate mission perspective to do so) is not considered unethical  here   ---- then I have been on the wrong site all along

Well Missy "Superior" to so many that you have been treating for some time now  as "Sub Human & Beneath you", the site is yours to continue to degrade

.[/quote][/quote]

Pointing out this thread was about Trump was not a degradation or a nasty troll.  But you want to call a spade a spade to the point tha you can't even say my name is telling.

In your mod duties, you have clearly missed all the leftist shitting, which doesn't surprise me but it does make you a hyocrite.

Once again, I'm not taking responsibility for your idiotic tantrum which stands for all to see it for what it is.

I suspect this great problem right around the time you started as a mod.  This sense of ownership and thus control has taken its toll on many of us.

Anyway, I'm still not taking an ounce of responsibility for this shit flinging.  I hope a break will offer you the clarity you seemingly need.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Number of pages of search results for "leftard" = 11

Number of pages of search results for "rightard"= 3

Perspective.

Get some.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Everything could not be more crystal clear. I never got to modding to even a small extent  ... your mad ego always kept me from committing to remain much less effort to mod  .. but nice lame try

Those acting Superior" to so many that they treat as "Sub Human & Beneath them, never take responsibility ...and never see what they are doing  .... so no expectations, no surprises,

From your off the mark  reply, you will never get it ... so don't try ... just do something for the site and stop denigrating / dehumanizing good  people

RW

Quote from: "cc"Everything could not be more crystal clear. I never got to modding to even a small extent  ... your mad ego always kept me from committing to remain much less effort to mod  .. but nice lame try

Those acting Superior" to so many that they treat as "Sub Human & Beneath them, never take responsibility ...and never see what they are doing  .... so no expectations, no surprises,

From your off the mark  reply, you will never get it ... so don't try ... just do something for the site and stop denigrating / dehumanizing good  people

So you didn't mod this subforum and it's my fault?  Um...fuck you.  Take responsibility for your own actions Ms. Ethical.

What you don't get is that you got bit by the mod bug that turns great posters into control freaks where they think their job is to control posters and pass judgement on conversations rather than participate in them.

Believe me cc.  I get it.  I also get the double standard and the hypocrisy that your supposed ethical superiority has missed.

I don't think anyone here is beneath me. I never have but I have an opinion and I'm not afraid to share it and fight for it.

You say I won't see it but are you seeing it?  How many people need to tell you this melt down is on you and off base before YOU see it???
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

You get it ... all backwards to save your ego. Look at the off-track blabber and distortions and blind supposition above that came from your mind , none of which remotely relate to anything I have said or implied

Carry on. No one can stop you

Just ffs  do one nice thing - PLEASE stop dehumanizing those you disagree with before its too late for the site to recover

We are done

RW

Quote from: "cc"Carry on. No one can stop you .. look at the off-track blabber and distortions above that came from your mind and blind supposition

Just ffs  stop dehumanizing those you disagree with before its too late for the site to recover

We are done

You are the one who derailed the shit out of my thread FFS.

Telling someone this thread is about Trump and not hating on lefties is not dehumanizing anyone.

:001_rolleyes:

This is not about MY ego.  It's about YOURS.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

miss the point or what?

I'm talking a consistent action over many moths here

Look, Just ffs do one nice thing - PLEASE stop insulting and  dehumanizing those you disagree with before its too late for the site to recover

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview