The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Happy Easter to You and Yours

Started by Renee, April 16, 2017, 11:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

I hope everyone is have another great usurped and appropriated Christian holiday..... ac_biggrin

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/64/99/85/649985df7608c5d65ff2e29337183104.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

LOL Happy Easter

Wish we had done this to the kids years ago. Ketchup and Mustard was a nice touch...LOL

">https://www.facebook.com/HowToRedneck/videos/1198444340265603/
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Zetsu

Happy Easter Renee and everyone, hope you guys had a great weekend ac_drinks
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I hope all the cashews had superb long weekend.

@realAzhyaAryola

Thanks, Renee! Happy Easter!

:120p6wp_th:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Angry White Male

Thanks Renee!

Although Easter doesn't mean much to me at all (not religious), I can certainly use the long weekend to take care of some business.

Work is picking up, and I have a ton of shit on the go!  I did get audited by Revenue Canada, so had the chance to assemble a bunch of shit for them and mail it away today.  I run a legit op, and don't cook the books, so I'm not worried, but they owe me $6,000, so of course they'll make it difficult.

Clean the Mustang inside and out...  Clean the Kenworth inside and out...  Bunch of other shit also...  Long weekends I utilize to take care of business that isn't an emergency.

Bricktop

So, what you're saying is nothing changes. You spend the Easter holidays alone, doing shit to keep you from crying.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, what you're saying is nothing changes. You spend the Easter holidays alone, doing shit to keep you from crying.

What I'm saying is, is that running my business takes up my time.

I guess as a public servant, you wouldn't have to worry about the business end of employment.

That's OK.  I'm sure you get a fair pension now.

shin

Happy Easter(n)!

or as i prefer to say in certain company... Slappy Keester!

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"LOL Happy Easter

Wish we had done this to the kids years ago. Ketchup and Mustard was a nice touch...LOL

That's very gross....and mean.  :laugh3:

When my brother and I were small we had Easter egg hunts with my cousins. There would be about 10 of us in my aunts backyard, all between the ages of 1 and 5 tripping all over each other looking for a bunch of badly hidden plastic eggs. My dad and uncles would put money in the plastic eggs.  :oeudC: You know when you're 3 years old, getting a plastic egg with dollar in it is pretty disappointing compared to finding one that has a couple of God damn cheap jelly beans....... :laugh3: I don't think my father ever got that because he did the same thing with my kids.

You never know what it's like to feel like an inadequate parent unit a 3 year old opens a plastic egg and finds 50 cents and then looks at you like...... WTF? :confused1:

When I was 5 or 6 and my younger sister was 2 or 3, I was too old for finding colored plastic eggs with loose change in them because that was little kid stuff,  :laugh3: ..... So my mom would make me help my little sister find eggs because she was too dumb to find eggs on her own  :laugh3: .......You see she was severely retarded until about age 14 when by some act of God, she became mildly retarded, until God intervened again somewhere between ages of 20 and 25, where she became almost developmentally normal.....Unfortunately to this day she's never progressed past the "almost" stage...... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I had a lovely Easter weekend with my family and I hope everyone else did too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"LOL Happy Easter

That is funny.