Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Do you Canadian like Asian guys?

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2012, 05:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Canadian girls don't like short stupid bucktoothed virgins with an eeny weeny problem like Hornung.  Stop editing my posts. I never wrote we

Gary Oak

Hornung needs a magnifying glass to take a leak

Stop editting my posts you stupid cunt !

Hello Kitty

That is so funny becuze it is true.
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Hornung needs a magnifying glass to take a leak just like every other dorky Chinese guy

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Hornung needs a magnifying glass to take a leak

Stop editting my posts you stupid cunt !

Anonymous

shen li attracts racist cracKKKa's like shit attracts flies.

Romero

Quote from: "eye spy"shen li attracts racist cracKKKa's like shit attracts flies.

It appears we have ourselves one of Model Minority's racist losers.

Yes, it is racist when you do it.

Anonymous

Sure fat bald tabacco chewing cracKKKa rednecks think that.
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "eye spy"shen li attracts racist cracKKKa's like shit attracts flies.

It appears we have ourselves one of Model Minority's racist losers.

Yes, it is racist when you do it.

Romero

cc

Quote from: "Asshole"Romero,Hello Kitty, Conan Doyle/ Chris Patton/ Gary Oak/ Doc Watson are a whacko racist twirlybrain moron choking the chicken crap'n drool who thinks that AIDS is a man made disease and the 9/11 was an inside job because you are the racist whacko twirlybrain moronic choking the chicken crap'n drool

lmao...  a good impression of a limpdick stalker with an imaginary uncle
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm not available because I'm married but I just noticed a very attractive Korean male in my building. He was born and raised in the US. He is so hot. He dresses so impeccably that he caught my eye. If I was single and he asked me out, I wouldn't have to think about it. I'll accept. That's just dating. I did not say that I will go and marry him. All I'm saying is that he's good looking enough for me to date him.

A man's race means absolutely nothing to me(unlike their bank account). However, I have never had a srs Asian bf. I would have happily dated or married an East Asian guy, but I am not what they are looking for. I'm opinionated plus I got wide hips and a big ass. :oops:

What kind of a man doesn´t like that?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "likespring"Hello there, my friends in China are crazy about Canadian girls. They believe Canadian girls are beautiful, romantic and know what love means. So what do you Canadian girls think about Chinese men?! Would you like to date and marry one?

Canadian girls are all beautiful blonde and are crazy aboue chinese guys

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"It is more common and natural to see Asian women with white males.

I don't think too many white women really think about Asian men.

If Asian men want a foreign wife they would have a better chance with Philipino women than with white ones.

Well, that is pretty strongly put from you. ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It is more common and natural to see Asian women with white males.

If Asian men want a foreign wife they would have a better chance with Philipino women than with white ones.

Oh my goodness, that does seem provoacative..

I only meant that in Asia it is usually more common to see Asian women with foreign men..

I am am embarrassed by that post.

:oops:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I only meant that in Asia it is usually more common to see Asian women with men..

Yes, unless they are turning into lesbians in masses.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I only meant that in Asia it is usually more common to see Asian women with men..

Yes, unless they are turning into lesbians in masses.

Oops, I made another mistake..

Oh Odinson, I feel terrible about what I wrote..

I simply made a mistake...I was not trying to be mean.

:(