The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Where's Green Whorenut Virgin ? I need a Laugh

Started by Gary Oak, June 03, 2013, 12:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Where's Hornhung Virgin ? I need a Laugh :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Where's Hornhung Virgin ? I need a Laugh :lol:

Hornung has not posted in a long time..

Why start another thread about him?

Gary Oak

Gary Oak

Hornhung Virgin is back and is a hilarious as ever. :lol:  What a whiner :lol:

Gary Oak

Hornhung Virgin also came back as the Green Goober

Green_Hornet

You can see what types of  Jollies you and Gary Oak are in to with your constant hate driven harassment with racial and sexual lies with your dozen threads.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"You can see what types of  Jollies you and Gary Oak are in to with your constant hate driven harassment with racial and sexual lies with your dozen threads.

I don't know if they hate you Green_Hornet?

bluffy

it really too fun...

Chennai Packers Movers | Packers and movers Chennai, Currency Trading in India: UFXMARKETS

Gary Oak

Gary Oak

at least he gives us a good laugh everytime he posts

Green_Hornet

This site has lost adsense because it does not want to advertise with a f*cked in the head, rasict, sinophobic, conspiracy theory nutcase like you Gary Oak.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"This site has lost adsense because it does not want to advertise with a f*cked in the head, rasict, sinophobic, conspiracy theory nutcase like you Gary Oak.

You have no proof of that..

Vancouver Forum has the same advertise here banner..

Advertisers don't care about Gary Oak and neither should you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"This site has lost adsense because it does not want to advertise with a f*cked in the head, rasict, sinophobic, conspiracy theory nutcase like you Gary Oak.

Obvious Li is right, Green_Hornut is a shut in somewhere. He can't function in society.

Gary Oak

What ESL class does the Green Whorenut Virgin study at anyways ? I have never been called a rasict before :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

What ESL class does the Green Whorenut Virgin study at anyways ? I have never been called a rasict before :D

I don't know, but I hope the instructor pulls double duty as a psychologist. Green_Hornut is crazy.