Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Return of the Commie Crusher: BasedStickMan

Started by Aryan, April 17, 2017, 03:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
But is what you are saying a result of the kind of Cultural Marxism, paranoia bullshit, expressed by alt-right loons.

You don't include Seoul in with that do you Renee?

He's just a penny pincher.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
But is what you are saying a result of the kind of Cultural Marxism, paranoia bullshit, expressed by alt-right loons.

No, there is no reason to that I've seen.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

No, there is no reason to that I've seen.

He's a mainstream person that avoids the fringes..

Where he stands on many issues is probably not much different than your own.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Iron horse jockey is a xenophobic nutter too and I can tell he is not joking.

The middle class in the West is under attack from progressives and capitalists. Mass immigration and refugee acceptance is one of the best ways to erode our unique way of life. You prog capitalists have sold us out.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Bricktop"This will become more common, as

I know that, but Renee for one has previously claimed that its a nutty conspiracy theory dreamed up by 'nazis'....

Go ahead ask her. It will be interesting to see if she still holds the same viewpoint.

The idiotic version of "Cultural Marxism" that small minded alt-right xenophobes, like you, subscribe to IS a "nutty conspiracy" theory. It dates from the late 90s and makes claim that PCism, feminism, and progressiveism, etc, all came out of the Frankfurt School as a means to socially engineer society into a more progressive mold and to break down the concept of nationalism.

Unfortunately the joke is on little Neo Nazi's like you because you have been duped again....PCism, Feminism, and Progressiveism in theory and practice ALL PREDATE the Frankfurt School and your buzz term of "Cultural Marxism" is nothing more than a recently contrived and convenient excuse for spewing hate and antisemitism.

:

What the hell difference does is it make whether they predate the Frankfurt School or not??   :crazy:  

The FACT is that all those ideologies you describe come from JEWISH thinking and the Frankfurt School combined and phased them into western mainstream academia..... the long march through the institutions I believe it was known as.  

Its all there in black and white. Or do you deny this also?  

Denying the Jewish involvement in Cultural Marxism is both ignorant and idiotic, but then coming from your 25 stone ass I shouldn't be too surprised.

Anonymous

The nationalist parties in Western Europe are not doing as well as they had hoped.

Aryan

The leftist and centerist parties always use the tactic of teaming up with each other to 'block' the right from getting in.....

It happened here in the UK when the BNP were gaining momentum.   Its a dirty tactic which is only ever used to keep the nasty evil 'far right' out of power.

Three guesses as to which group of people are most likely behind such dirty tactics, considering this never happens  when the 'far left' is becoming popular.

Anonymous

Three guesses as to which group of people are most likely behind such dirty tactics, considering this never happens  when the 'far left' is becoming popular.

Progressives like Romero and moderates like me. I would never vote for any of those fringe nationalist parties.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Progressives like Romero and moderates like me. I would never vote for any of those fringe nationalist parties.

So you claim to be in the 'center' or thereabouts politically?

But I bet you would be happier to see a far left party in power than a far right......

Whats that all about?  

Even if that isn't the case with you, it is with a lot of so called 'moderates'.  

The overall sentiment is that far left is ok but far right is beyond the pale......  

And yes, its the Jews who adhere to this kind of mindset, which seems to have seeped into the mindset of the masses.

Anonymous

But I bet you would be happier to see a far left party in power than a far right......

Whats that all about?  

Even if that isn't the case with you, it is with a lot of so called 'moderates'.  

The overall sentiment is that far left is ok but far right is beyond the pale......  

And yes, its the Jews who adhere to this kind of mindset, which seems to have seeped into the mindset of the masses.

Oh boy, where to begin.

My biggest issue is the economic well being of Canada and Canadians. We are a trading nation, which means a healthy global economy is in our interests. Neither the Le Pen far right, nor the Sanders far left have that as their priority. Their agendas don't prioritize economic growth. In fact, both of those extremes are rather hostile to it.

I am not Jewish, not that there's anything wrong with that lol. Jews don't have a monopoly on caring about their own lives. East Asians care too, as do South Asians, Latin Americans, and most whites. The extremes of the political spectrum are both hostile to bread and butter issues we in the middle care about.

The far right movement is doomed for a number of reasons. The first and foremost is that since it has it's roots in European fascism, it obsesses over leaders and not the movement itself. The far left will destroy the middle class, but they are a movement and not about any one person. The person can fall, but the movement will live on.  If Trump fails, the people who  voted for him will just stay home next election.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Whats that all about?  

Oh boy, where to begin.

My biggest issue is the economic well being of Canada and Canadians. We are a trading nation, which means a healthy global economy is in our interests. Neither the Le Pen far right, nor the Sanders far left have that as their priority. Their agendas don't prioritize economic growth. In fact, both of those extremes are rather hostile to it.

I am not Jewish, not that there's anything wrong with that lol. Jews don't have a monopoly on caring about their own lives. East Asians care too, as do South Asians, Latin Americans, and most whites. The extremes of the political spectrum are both hostile to bread and butter issues we in the middle care about.

The far right movement is doomed for a number of reasons. The first and foremost is that since it has it's roots in European fascism, it obsesses over leaders and not the movement itself. The far left will destroy the middle class, but they are a movement and not about any one person. The person can fall, but the movement will live on.  If Trump fails, the people who  voted for him will just stay home next election.

I know you're not Jewish, I never claimed you were, but in this era of history, white people are under attack from both the left and Jews, and if not opposed we will become minorities in our own countries.

If this were the case in your homeland, would you not take issue?

Anonymous

I
Quote know you're not Jewish, I never claimed you were, but in this era of history, white people are under attack from both the left and Jews, and if not opposed we will become minorities in our own countries.

If this were the case in your homeland, would you not take issue?

Who is attacking you? Those of us in the vast middle who care deeply about bread and butter issues? You can live your life as you wish, those of us in the vast middle aren't stopping you. We just want a strong robust economy, and more money  on our pockets, so  that we can afford a comfortable life. Without that, nothing  else  matters does it.

And so  you know, Korea is in demographic decline and is wrestling with wheher to allow more migrants or not.

Anonymous

Seoulbro, you prog capitalists are the ones imposing higher immigration and refugee acceptance levels in a time when technology is making a large number of jobs obsolete. This is not making our lives "comfortable"

RW

Prog capitalist.  There's a new one.  I always thought those terms were opposing.

What about social capitalism iron?  Economic growth with a focus on sustainable jobs that pay living wage and hiring Canadian?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Prog capitalist.  There's a new one.  I always thought those terms were opposing.

What about social capitalism iron?  Economic growth with a focus on sustainable jobs that pay living wage and hiring Canadian?

Capitalists and rich people are progressives. Capitalism and progressivism go hand in glove. Who finances prog causes that harm working people? Billionaires and millionaires. Come to our union hall and you will meet real anti progs. If anyone from the union exec is there, don't talk to them. They are progs who sold us out decades ago.