Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Who loves snowflakes??

Started by Bricktop, April 20, 2017, 02:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Perhaps she should consider supporting the efforts of those charged with her protection?

RW

Perhaps border agents should stop detaining people for no reason.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Spoken like a true snowflake. No reason?

Is that what they're doing?

RW

"Because you were nervous" is just cause?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Unless me eyes deceive, they were Border Protection staff. It is therefore safe to assume that they were carrying out duties at our near a border.

Border protection staff have the authority to detain and examine any person, vehicle and article of travel without the need for reasonable cause.

If someone looks nervous passing through an immigration checkpoint at an airport, what do you THINK they would do. Try looking furtive and evasive crossing from Singapore in Malaysia, or vice versa.

They were doing their job. If this entitled little fembitch had shut her yap, let the guys get on with their duties and complied with their request she would have passed without incident. But nooooo...."I got rights...I'm innocent..."

The price of freedom is vigilance. You may have rights,but that does not mean you have to act like an unregistered dog whilst law enforcement officials go about their duties.

She was being a snarky, pertinatious, fat loudmouth, and they would have derived much pleasure in putting her down and into the caboose.

RW

That's the problem - they really seem to like using excessive force.

By why the fuck are border patrol setting up check points on roads and hassling people in the first place?
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

"Top definition

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Snowflake">http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =Snowflake">http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Snowflake

Snowflake

Referring to someone, usually the Alt-Right, Yiannopoulos, And Nazi Sympathizers (A.K.A. ARYANS), whose immense white fragility causes a meltdown when confronted with the most minute deviation from orthodox White Supremacy. They often cry bloody murder when expected to give the most modest expression of basic human decency.

This is all a continuation of how Snowflake historically refers to people who are against the abolition of slavery.

The ARYANS have attempted to hijack this term to use against progressives and those opposing Fascism. It failed ultimately, because nobody was foolish enough to believe anti-Fascist resisters to be, by any stretch of the imagination, comparable to the snowflakery of the ARYANs and their cheeto-dusted Fuhrer.

But the ARYANS succeeded in poisoning the well on calling people "snowflakes," when it became widely understood that they were using it as a euphemism for the human ashes falling in Nazi Germany when they were burning people. This revelation became particularly useful for decoding the ARYAN tendency of referring to snowflakes as a "Generation." Especially telling is the pseudo-concept of a Snowflake Generation, which operates as a front for the ARYANS' need to mark out groups of people to direct their genocidal lust towards.

There sure is a lot of Nazi-supporting definitions piling up in the last pages of this word, they are all written by snowflakes who can't deal with having lost the popular vote."

I did not know what snowflake meant before except for the snowflakes that come down while it's snowing.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Zetsu

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Zetsu" at least the vid has a happy ending.  ac_drinks

Tasers do tend to hit the right spot.... :laugh3:

Then again the way she was hollering get it out of me......

Lol true, the ones that exploit the holes in legal system to get in the way of the police from doing their work, or seeing one dumb bitch turned into a headless screaming chicken, grade A+ satisfaction from watching.  :laugh:
Permanently off his rocker

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"Unless me eyes deceive, they were Border Protection staff. It is therefore safe to assume that they were carrying out duties at our near a border.

Border protection staff have the authority to detain and examine any person, vehicle and article of travel without the need for reasonable cause.

If someone looks nervous passing through an immigration checkpoint at an airport, what do you THINK they would do. Try looking furtive and evasive crossing from Singapore in Malaysia, or vice versa.

They were doing their job. If this entitled little fembitch had shut her yap, let the guys get on with their duties and complied with their request she would have passed without incident. But nooooo...."I got rights...I'm innocent..."

The price of freedom is vigilance. You may have rights,but that does not mean you have to act like an unregistered dog whilst law enforcement officials go about their duties.

She was being a snarky, pertinatious, fat loudmouth, and they would have derived much pleasure in putting her down and into the caboose.

Okay, I don't know how it is in Oz but given governments draconian view of rights of the individual, I'd have to say it's very different there compared here in the US and Canada. In the US we have the 4th Amendment to the Constitution governing illegal search and seizure.

In order to search or hold a suspect or vehicle the acting law enforcement officers must have "objective reasonable suspicion" resulting in "probable cause". This goes for federal, state or local authorities. Reasonable suspicion can not just be an officers opinion based on appearance only. It must be supported by prior criminal suspicion or some kind of tangible motive. Without valid "reasonable suspicion" any evidence found in the vehicle or on her person would be excluded as evidence in court.

Stopping someone at random and having them appear flustered or nervous does not meet the criteria of "objective reasonable suspicion". Is nervousness a suspicions activity? ..Maybe....but it is not legal grounds for holding and searching a vehicle at random.

Granted we don't know the entire situation from that video but one thing is certain, excessive force was used on a non violent offender. Those two border patrol officers are likely to get their butts in a jam simply because they are obviously poorly trained in how to deal with a non compliant non violent citizen. The male officer visibly loses his cool in the face of some stubborn bitch who is clearly doing nothing wrong beyond running her mouth and being annoying.

The other part of this that grates on me is that had the suspect been a Mexican carrying all her personal belongs in a basket strapped to her back, she would have been handled with kid gloves...given milk and cookies....patted on the head and for all intents and purposes, sent on her merry way.

This whole video pisses me off in it's entire content. From the mouthy bitch to the thuggish actions of the border patrol, it is nothing more than an instructional video of what NOT to do.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

BINGO!

This was what I was too tired to explain yesterday. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

The below is from the ACLU Arizona which would be an agency that would know. Not knowing what went on prior to the filming makes it difficult to truly draw any conclusions on what went on. The times I have gone through permanent checkpoints there were dogs that walked the lanes and we were only asked if we were citizens. I was not holding anything illegal and I have always respected and cooperated with law enforcement and never had an issue. Had she just let them look in her trunk she would have been on her way with no real delay. Since she seemingly wouldn't cooperate they made her wait for the dogs to get there for the secondary inspection which is permissible.
AT CHECKPOINTS

Border Patrol may stop vehicles at certain checkpoints to: (1) ask a few, limited questions to verify citizenship of the vehicles' occupants and (2) visually inspect the exterior of a vehicle. Agents may send any vehicle to a secondary inspection area for the same purpose: brief questioning and visual inspection. Agents should not ask questions unrelated to verifying citizenship, nor can they hold you for an extended time without cause. Even though you always have the right to remain silent, if you don't answer questions to establish your citizenship, officials may detain you longer in order to verify your immigration status.

AT BORDER CROSSINGS

Agents at ports of entry may question people about their citizenship and what they are bringing into the country. Even though you always have the right to remain silent, if you don't answer questions to establish your citizenship, officials may deny you entry to the U.S. or detain you for search and/or questioning. Agents may search any person, the inside of any vehicle, and all passenger belongings. Agents do not need a warrant, any suspicion of wrongdoing, or consent to do any of these things.

CBP's own policy requires that searches be "conducted in a manner that is safe, secure, humane, dignified and professional."

Agents at ports of entry:

• Cannot use excessive force.

• Cannot conduct more intrusive searches such as strip searches or repeated detentions unless they have "reasonable suspicion" of an immigration violation or crime.

• Should not damage personal property during an inspection.

">https://www.acluaz.org/sites/default/fi ... rights.pdf">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Precisely.

Perhaps those who missed the large badges on the officers uniforms saying "Border Patrol" should take a second look.

Citizens need to be reminded that if THEY want to live in a relatively safe and peaceful community, they should support those providing same with compliance and respect.

If they believe that the agent was acting inappropriately, take that up with their managers, or political representative.

Acting like a dickhead gets you nowhere.

RW

The revolution is coming...again.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

And you'll be first against the wall...come the revolution.