The best topic

Replies: 10330
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Post PICS of TD

Started by IRISH KAM, April 26, 2017, 09:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

I realize things may be difficult to figure out, but just to clear up the confusion....guests posts will never show quote dialog boxes or be allowed to post pics. Do I need to break it down further for anyone???????
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Kiebers and I just want to thank you for inviting Twenty Dollars here.

:laugh:

Whoa hang on a minute I didn't invite that whinging old miser here!

I know SCOUSE, I'm kidding.

IRISH KAM

I posted from day one that SCOUSE was a Crony .  :laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

realgrimm

I'm sure this doesn't count as PI since it's from the interwebz but TD is a stoopid mouthbreathing faggotron , sorry if he's banned but I think guest posting is still activated...

remember when I doxed your boat??...  ac_toofunny   :MG_216:

http://www.sailnet.com/forums/introduce-yourself/88830-sea-major-scott-smith.html">//http://www.sailnet.com/forums/introduce-yourself/88830-sea-major-scott-smith.html

RW

Remember when doxxing people with a totally shitty thing to do and people on the internet called you a stupid asshole for doing it?

If not, I will happily remind you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

realgrimm

Quote from: "RW"Remember when doxxing people with a totally shitty thing to do and people on the internet called you a stupid asshole for doing it?

I totally agree RW , I've only used it for creeps .. I don't believe in using it for harm

Aryan

Quote from: "realgrimm"Loverboy   ac_lmfao

That scandal was funny when it emerged, it didn't exactly help Semen's already dodgy reputation.  Most people thought he had raped the poor fella and then disposed of the body by throwing it overboard.  :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"Remember when doxxing people with a totally shitty thing to do and people on the internet called you a stupid asshole for doing it?

You don't seem to be aware of how much PI old Semen has got his grubby hands on and tried embarrassing people with.  Ask Kiebers for one of the many examples...

Anonymous

You don't seem to be aware of how much PI old Semen has got his grubby hands on and tried embarrassing people with.  Ask Kiebers for one of the many examples...

I don't doubt that for a minute.Total Dunce is an ethically challenged piece of human excrement.

RW

Two wrongs don't make a right.  Besides, he doesn't post here any more.  Go pester him where he actually is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"

Two wrongs don't make a right.  Besides, he doesn't post here any more.  Go pester him where he actually is.

Fine carry on E-sucking a 70 yr old, afterall that does seem to be the age range you go for.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I don't doubt that for a minute.Total Dunce is an ethically challenged piece of human excrement.

Not to mention having the IQ of a tin of beans.

RW

Quote from: "RW"

Fine carry on E-sucking a 70 yr old, afterall that does seem to be the age range you go for.

So telling you to stop being a dipshit equates to sucking the ole e-peen?

WTF is wrong with you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview