Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

New baby

Started by Bricktop, May 01, 2017, 06:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Srsly though, Sox can do some amazing bird watching from his back yard. I have filthy fucking magpies in my yard. :ththbored:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Srsly though, Sox can do some amazing bird watching from his back yard. I have filthy fucking magpies in my yard. :ththbored:

My building is adjacent to Lake Simcoe. I see lots of seagulls.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Srsly though, Sox can do some amazing bird watching from his back yard. I have filthy fucking magpies in my yard. :ththbored:

We have lots of them in Calgary too, but if you drive ten minutes outside the city, there are beautiful hawks.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Finger lickin good and now made from baby kestrel.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8b/ab/06/8bab0676f6572414403a3ca4a7df78c6.jpg">

ac_razz

You're going to get a good case of "ptomaine poisoning" eating that shit....mark my frickin words.

It's been over 3 years since that crap almost killed me and I still can handle the smell of it....To me, it smells like what I imagine Gambino's boxer shorts smell like....crotch rot, grease and unwashed ass.  :beurk:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

KFC tasted different(better) when I was a kid.

Anonymous

Anyone like Popeye's fried chicken? I don't eat fried chicken often, but when I do, I like Korean style the best.

Bricktop

This is the last time I post bird pics for you Philistines.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"This is the last time I post bird pics for you Philistines.

We're sorry, we'll be good from now on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"This is the last time I post bird pics for you Philistines.

We're sorry, we'll be good from now on.

Speak for urself. acc_devil

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Renee"Nice shot.

In a few weeks he'll be eating your cockatoos.

BTW, looks more like a Kestrel.

:thumbup:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!