The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The lets kill one another thread...proudly sponsered by north korea dog and cat restaurants

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, May 01, 2017, 03:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I was offered pan fried rabbit at someone's house. I turned it down.

You missed out.

One thing I will say though, pan fried rabbit has to be young rabbit...You try to fry up some old ass cotton tail and you'll end up with a pan full of rubber chicken.

Aside from chicken and turkey breast and some fresh fish,...wild game is about the only meat I will eat nowadays.

What about domestic rabbit Renee, do you like it?

I've never eaten domestic rabbit. It's expensive and if I'm going to spend that kind of money, I might just as well buy whole live North Atlantic lobster. Besides, when you have wild ones in the freezer it makes no sense to buy domestic.

But I have had ranch raised pheasant. The sell that in some of the more upscale grocery stores here. It's taste similar to wild.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "seoulbro"I was offered pan fried rabbit at someone's house. I turned it down.

You missed out.

One thing I will say though, pan fried rabbit has to be young rabbit...You try to fry up some old ass cotton tail and you'll end up with a pan full of rubber chicken.

Aside from chicken and turkey breast and some fresh fish,...wild game is about the only meat I will eat nowadays.

I've never eaten domestic rabbit. It's expensive and if I'm going to spend that kind of money, I might just as well buy whole live North Atlantic Ocean

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

You missed out.

I've never eaten domestic rabbit. It's expensive and if I'm going to spend that kind of money, I might just as well buy whole live North Atlantic lobster. Besides, when you have wild ones in the freezer it makes no sense to buy domestic.

But I have had ranch raised pheasant. The sell that in some of the more upscale grocery stores here. It's taste similar to wild.

Domestic rabbit sold in grocery stores here is fairly reasonably priced..

Certainly a lot less expensive than the specialty butcher shops that sell pheasant..

The domestic rabbit sold here is usually either Californian or New Zealand white like the one in Shen Li's picture..

My husband's family are Europeans and raised pure white New Zealand white rabbits for meat when he was growing up..

He loves domestic rabbit, but has never tried wild rabbit.

Anonymous

You missed out.

Domestic rabbit sold in grocery stores here is fairly reasonably priced..

Certainly a lot less expensive than the specialty butcher shops that sell pheasant..

The domestic rabbit sold here is usually either Californian or New Zealand white like the one in Shen Li's picture..

My husband's family are Europeans and raised pure white New Zealand white rabbits for meat when he was growing up..

He loves domestic rabbit, but has never tried wild rabbit.

I didn't know that when I had my rabbit that he was a meat rabbit, not really a pet one.

GORDY GAMBINO

Flashy, after 2 fucken world wars honey, Europe the cunts ,they are go and eat rabbits.

Now your pet. You didn't eat it I assume. So it aint a fucken meat rabbit is it ya wombat.

Its a fucken pet. It has a fucken name some dumb Chinky fucken bullshit .
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Flashy, after 2 fucken world wars honey, Europe the cunts ,they are go and eat rabbits.

Now your pet. You didn't eat it I assume. So it aint a fucken meat rabbit is it ya wombat.

You would make my late bunny look like a Mensa member.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Flashy, after 2 fucken world wars honey, Europe the cunts ,they are go and eat rabbits.

You would make my late bunny look like a Mensa member.

That is true, but Gordon is beautiful.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"whAts you prob mate ?

I was wondering the same about you.